Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

Its black history you fool.

maybe if you would read history you would know.

In Ok back in the 1920s a place called Greenwood existed.

It was a black community that was so successful that it was labeled the BLACK WALSTREET.

the white people converged on the place a nd shot and killed and burned and looted and even stole the planes from the black airport the people had built and BOMBED the homes and businesses from the air.

It happened and you don't even know about it?

racists did it.

white right leaning fucking racists.

You know they would be republicans today

clearly you're near a meltdown

i cant wait!!

anyway idiot; you need to live in the past and act like a perpetual victim; because you cant handle the reality of Progressive FAILURE

Paul Ryan's home state of Wisconsin has 4 times as many poor whites as poor blacks.

If he's blaming black poverty on black culture, what is he blaming white poverty on?

and what is the ratio of whites to blacks?

Its 13.5 to one. So if all things were equal shouldn't there be 13.5 times MORE poor whites than blacks?

It's irrelevant. Paul Ryan has almost half a million poor whites in his home state of Wisconsin. I'd like to hear him pontificate about the 'cultural' reasons for that.

PROPORTION IS IRRELEVANT to you because you're a loser who cant face reality

if the white racists claim that black "culture" makes them POOR then maybe they should ACCEPT what they did to BLACK AMERICAN CULTURE to facilitate that "meme"?

white racists destroyed anything black people tried to build and its why we HAD to have affirmative action.

STOP being racist and trashing anything black people do together and maybe your claims of they will build it will come true

Anyone who really thinks 'inner city' is not code, is not a dog whistle phrase, is a fool, a hypocrite, or so blind a partisan reality is missing from their mind. If it were not Ryan would not have had to apologize, he simply gave words to his unconscious thoughts, words he regrets now because he exists in another broader realm of reality, the political. Ryan is one dumb shit though, his remarks about the poor kid who wanted lunch in a bag and Ryan's use of that story represents just another person without heart or soul.

Some of the cons here actually tried to float the idea that when Ryan says "inner city" he could be referring to Asians. Yes, Asians.

That is how silly they have to get to attempt to defend this.

Inner city...Asians :lol:

Next time there is something like the Million man march watch the right wing racist party go all bonkers and call it horrible

why did Lyin' Ryan (R) :eusa_liar: walk his comments back if, according to his repub-voting fluffers here, he was correct in the first place.

Million Man March - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why did this make the right so fucking mad?

the same reason thy stole the black peoples planes and killed babies from the air

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/ame]

I with you on this..

Whoo boy. :eusa_shifty:

yeah because I just showed how silly this whole debate you people are having.

I know you don't like me because years ago I went at you because I mistook you for another poster with a similar name.

I will say again Im sorry for that mistake.

playing their idiot game will not out them for the racist they are

Blaming the problem on lazy blacks is racist no matter how many sentences you type to dance around it.

that is the way racist idiot liberals look at it, if the inner city were predominately WHITE lazy criminals would you also say it is racist ??

try just once in your life, face the truth...., it will not kill you (all liberfools take note !) the truth shall set you free ! :up:

what you have here are 3 or four hardcore liberal losers that cant accept the massive failures of liberals regarding Black Americans

liberal pandering to Black people destroyed the Black nuclear family and let to near-genocidal rates of Black on Black homicides

idiots and hypocrites

Paul Ryan's home state of Wisconsin has 4 times as many poor whites as poor blacks.

If he's blaming black poverty on black culture, what is he blaming white poverty on?

and what is the ratio of whites to blacks?

Its 13.5 to one. So if all things were equal shouldn't there be 13.5 times MORE poor whites than blacks?

It's irrelevant. Paul Ryan has almost half a million poor whites in his home state of Wisconsin. I'd like to hear him pontificate about the 'cultural' reasons for that.

Its funny how progressives can harp about others having to pay their fair share to fight poverty when they cannot truly discuss the reasons and cultural backings for said poverty. All they have left is finger pointing at other situations, and a forlorn hope that it is enough to stop the debate.

liberals like the losers here have been avoiding an honest debate on race for decades

it's so much easier to pull out their race card; lame and pathetic as it is

comical how the crybaby Left cries about "context" when their bigoted hypocrites say something; then ignores context like proportion when you point out the failures of the Left-wing agenda

I know you don't like me because years ago I went at you because I mistook you for another poster with a similar name.

Hey Truthie, when you have people on opposite sides of the spectrum saying you are out there, the problem isn't on our sides of the computer monitors.

Sallow and myself have had some "spirited" disagreements, and I won't speak for him, but you are really either far out there or a complete idiot in my view.

Bringing up the Tulsa race riot in this thread? Really?

the left-wing morons here would have very little to say if they couldnt play their race card; and make false charges of racism

YAWN

The just thing to do would have been, after the civil war, codified equality at every level of society and redistributed all wealth accrued by slavery and it's peripheral industries to the victims of it.

That didn't happened [sic].

Land redistribution is almost always a disaster.

Indeed, between 1982 and 1988, total black employment increased by 2 million, a staggering sum. That meant that blacks gained 15 percent of the new jobs created during that span, while accounting for only 11 percent of the working-age population.

Meanwhile, the black jobless rate was cut by almost half between 1982 and 1988. Over the same span, the black employment rate – the percentage of working-age persons holding jobs – increased to record levels, from 49 percent to 56 percent.

Interesting propaganda.

fredgraph.png

Black unemployment spikes to astronomical levels DURING Reagan's presidency, and you skip to the peak in order to try to claim that Reagan cut black unemployment in half.

brilliant!!!! lolol

SPIKED; IMPLIES a momentary thing. your own words reveal your idiotic attempt to rebut my point

nice job idiot

Additionally, anyone paying attention to poverty and it's roots, knows it has absolutely nothing to do with the people impoverished and more to do with circumstance..

"Absolutely nothing"? Don't be ridiculous.

I with you on this..

Whoo boy. :eusa_shifty:

Hey Truthie, when you have people on opposite sides of the spectrum saying you are out there, the problem isn't on our sides of the computer monitors.

Sallow and myself have had some "spirited" disagreements, and I won't speak for him, but you are really either far out there or a complete idiot in my view.

Bringing up the Tulsa race riot in this thread? Really?

When you claim black culture makes black people poor then you have to accept what your team did to create that claimed culture.

Now do you think calling it a race riot makes it sound like blacks were the aggressor?

they were NOT.

the WHITE POEPLE ATTACKED the BLACK POEPLE

they killed women men and children.

Its like saying the civil war doesn't pertain to racial conditions today

Indeed, between 1982 and 1988, total black employment increased by 2 million, a staggering sum. That meant that blacks gained 15 percent of the new jobs created during that span, while accounting for only 11 percent of the working-age population.

Meanwhile, the black jobless rate was cut by almost half between 1982 and 1988. Over the same span, the black employment rate – the percentage of working-age persons holding jobs – increased to record levels, from 49 percent to 56 percent.

Interesting propaganda.

fredgraph.png

Black unemployment spikes to astronomical levels DURING Reagan's presidency, and you skip to the peak in order to try to claim that Reagan cut black unemployment in half.

brilliant!!!! lolol

SPIKED; IMPLIES a momentary thing. your own words reveal your idiotic attempt to rebut my point

nice job idiot

oh and one look at the graph you privide in your attempt to rebut me shows unemployment skyrocketing in the Carter years and peaking in the VERY EARLY Reagan years; before falling dramatically.. and you have the gall to want to accuse me of cherry-picking?

lol

Forum List

Back