Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

She has a meltdown often, then gets a vacation, comes back and does it again. Even the sane leftists (very few) here won't acknowledge her as their own.

:lol:

Why lie?

We all acknowledge that TM is a liberal. She is just a weird liberal. Unable to control herself. She gets a little obsessed and loses her wits now and again. We have.....what......two or three that fall into that category?

Be that as it may.....she sure does attract you nutters. One after the other.....you seek her posts out and lay into her. Piling on....like a bunch of idiots. And she pretty much ignores your attacks. She plods forward with her message. And you fuckers can't stand it.

Ask yourself how many far out RW nuts we have here. Be honest. And then see how many of your "sane" cons thank their posts regularly.

Go ahead....name the crazy RW nutters here.

I said sane leftists, fella. Do you believe you fit that description?

your party is racist

It will be known as the racist party until you STOP being racist

She has a meltdown often, then gets a vacation, comes back and does it again. Even the sane leftists (very few) here won't acknowledge her as their own.

Why lie?

We all acknowledge that TM is a liberal. She is just a weird liberal. Unable to control herself. She gets a little obsessed and loses her wits now and again. We have.....what......two or three that fall into that category?

Be that as it may.....she sure does attract you nutters. One after the other.....you seek her posts out and lay into her. Piling on....like a bunch of idiots. And she pretty much ignores your attacks. She plods forward with her message. And you fuckers can't stand it.

Ask yourself how many far out RW nuts we have here. Be honest. And then see how many of your "sane" cons thank their posts regularly.

If we stop the republicans from cheating in elections they will NEVER again win an election.

You don't understand reality.

I kick these idiots mother loving asses all day long.

with the FACTS

Anyone who really thinks 'inner city' is not code, is not a dog whistle phrase, is a fool, a hypocrite, or so blind a partisan reality is missing from their mind. If it were not Ryan would not have had to apologize, he simply gave words to his unconscious thoughts, words he regrets now because he exists in another broader realm of reality, the political. Ryan is one dumb shit though, his remarks about the poor kid who wanted lunch in a bag and Ryan's use of that story represents just another person without heart or soul.

poverty is poverty and blaming black people for being poor and excusong white poverty as just a poverty problem is horseshit

I blame poor people for being poor. It doesn't matter what color their skin is, moron. Anyone who works steadily, doesn't have children out of wedlock and stays married will not be poor. Poverty is the result of personal choices. It's as simple as that.

Anyone who really thinks 'inner city' is not code, is not a dog whistle phrase, is a fool, a hypocrite, or so blind a partisan reality is missing from their mind. If it were not Ryan would not have had to apologize, he simply gave words to his unconscious thoughts, words he regrets now because he exists in another broader realm of reality, the political. Ryan is one dumb shit though, his remarks about the poor kid who wanted lunch in a bag and Ryan's use of that story represents just another person without heart or soul.

Typical progressive response to the truth when it hits them in the face. Ignore the actual issue and attack the person.

Shows you have no actual counter to the argument.

Why lie?

If we stop the republicans from cheating in elections they will NEVER again win an election.

You don't understand reality.

I kick these idiots mother loving asses all day long.

with the FACTS

:lmao:

poverty is poverty and blaming black people for being poor and excusong white poverty as just a poverty problem is horseshit

I blame poor people for being poor. It doesn't matter what color their skin is, moron. Anyone who works steadily, doesn't have children out of wedlock and stays married will not be poor. Poverty is the result of personal choices. It's as simple as that.

No it's not.

Paul Ryan insists his ‘inarticulate’ comments about ‘inner city’ men were not about race

Paul Ryan insists his ?inarticulate? comments about ?inner city? men were not about race | The Raw Story

Paul Ryan attempted to walk back Wednesday’s comment in which described a “culture in our inner cities in particular of men not working, and just generations of men not even thinking about working and learning the value and culture of work.”

In a statement issued to ThinkProgress, Ryan insisted that his comment wasn’t “a thinly veiled racial attack,” as Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA), a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, characterized it.

“It is clear that I was inarticulate about the point I was trying to make,” Ryan said in the statement. “I was not implicating the culture of one community—but of society as a whole. We have allowed our society to isolate or quarantine the poor rather than integrate people into our communities. The predictable result has been multi-generational poverty and little opportunity. I also believe the government’s response has inadvertently created a poverty trap that builds barriers to work.”

Ryan told a blogger from Crew of 42 that his initial comments had “nothing to do whatsoever with race.”

See?

When Paul talks about the "culture" of the citizens in the "inner city" he didnt mean "culture" or "inner city". What he really meant was everyone everywhere and just failed to "articulate" it correctly. :lol:

Good job GOP...Maybe you can win an election without blacks. Just stop defending shit like this and asking why you arent an attractive option for blacks.

Typically when you talk down to people....studies have shown they dont really appreciate it

What, you think there are no poor white, Asian, or Latino people living in America's inner cities? Or do you think that finding a problem in generational poverty - regardless of skin color - is inherently racist?

You keep playing that card too carelessly and you're gonna break it...

why does the right HATE everything that black people do ?

why do you NEVER back what black people do?

Paul Ryan's home state of Wisconsin has 4 times as many poor whites as poor blacks.

If he's blaming black poverty on black culture, what is he blaming white poverty on?

and what is the ratio of whites to blacks?

Its 13.5 to one. So if all things were equal shouldn't there be 13.5 times MORE poor whites than blacks?

Million Man March - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why did this make the right so fucking mad?

the same reason thy stole the black peoples planes and killed babies from the air

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/ame]

I with you on this..

Whoo boy. :eusa_shifty:

I'm really trying to figure out the planes and babies thing, and I'm coming up blank.

Indeed, between 1982 and 1988, total black employment increased by 2 million, a staggering sum. That meant that blacks gained 15 percent of the new jobs created during that span, while accounting for only 11 percent of the working-age population.

Meanwhile, the black jobless rate was cut by almost half between 1982 and 1988. Over the same span, the black employment rate – the percentage of working-age persons holding jobs – increased to record levels, from 49 percent to 56 percent.

Interesting propaganda.

fredgraph.png

Black unemployment spikes to astronomical levels DURING Reagan's presidency, and you skip to the peak in order to try to claim that Reagan cut black unemployment in half.

brilliant!!!! lolol

Its black history you fool.

maybe if you would read history you would know.

In Ok back in the 1920s a place called Greenwood existed.

It was a black community that was so successful that it was labeled the BLACK WALSTREET.

the white people converged on the place a nd shot and killed and burned and looted and even stole the planes from the black airport the people had built and BOMBED the homes and businesses from the air.

It happened and you don't even know about it?

racists did it.

white right leaning fucking racists.

You know they would be republicans today

Paul Ryan's home state of Wisconsin has 4 times as many poor whites as poor blacks.

If he's blaming black poverty on black culture, what is he blaming white poverty on?

and what is the ratio of whites to blacks?

Its 13.5 to one. So if all things were equal shouldn't there be 13.5 times MORE poor whites than blacks?

It's irrelevant. Paul Ryan has almost half a million poor whites in his home state of Wisconsin. I'd like to hear him pontificate about the 'cultural' reasons for that.

Forum List

Back