Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

why does the right HATE everything that black people do ?

why do you NEVER back what black people do?

The Republican party is the one that has fought to bring freedom where democrats have always brought enslavement, oppression, and dependency.

yeah because I just showed how silly this whole debate you people are having.

I know you don't like me because years ago I went at you because I mistook you for another poster with a similar name.

I will say again Im sorry for that mistake.

playing their idiot game will not out them for the racist they are

Hey Truthie, when you have people on opposite sides of the spectrum saying you are out there, the problem isn't on our sides of the computer monitors.

Sallow and myself have had some "spirited" disagreements, and I won't speak for him, but you are really either far out there or a complete idiot in my view.

Bringing up the Tulsa race riot in this thread? Really?

When you claim black culture makes black people poor then you have to accept what your team did to create that claimed culture.

Now do you think calling it a race riot makes it sound like blacks were the aggressor?

they were NOT.

the WHITE POEPLE ATTACKED the BLACK POEPLE

they killed women men and children.

Its like saying the civil war doesn't pertain to racial conditions today

you're an angry left-wing loser living in the past; because you cant handle the reality of how the Left has failed Black Americans

Are you going by percentage?

Which would be the intellectually honest way to go?

What's percentage got to do with it? Ryan made it clear that he is blaming, in general, black culture for black poverty.

I'm asking what does he blame white poverty on, in general?

"What's percentage got to do with it?" -- well, for anyone who actually analyzes numbers rather than tossing them around for partisan rhetoric, it has quite a bit to do with it.

As of 2010:

Whites in Wisconsin: 4,902,067
Blacks in Wisconsin: 359,148

Source: Wisconsin State Population and Races

White to black population ratio: 14 to 1
White to black poverty ratio: 4 to 1

I wonder if you see the flaw in your logic.

If you truly don't understand that percentages matter -- and I don't believe that you don't understand that -- you may want to consider not tossing around numbers in your arguments.

It isn't a question of 'logic'. I was not making an argument. I was asking what Paul Ryan, and those of you who agree with him,

blame white poverty in Wisconsin on.

You're quick to blame black poverty on something to do with being black.

Why are you having such a hard time deciding what to blame white poverty on?

racism is the reason black people have such high poverty numbers.

YOu on the right want everyone to draw the conclusion that black people are naturally lazy and wont build anything of worth.

THAT IS RACISM PLAIN AND SIMPLE

What's percentage got to do with it? Ryan made it clear that he is blaming, in general, black culture for black poverty.

"What's percentage got to do with it?" -- well, for anyone who actually analyzes numbers rather than tossing them around for partisan rhetoric, it has quite a bit to do with it.

As of 2010:

If you truly don't understand that percentages matter -- and I don't believe that you don't understand that -- you may want to consider not tossing around numbers in your arguments.

It isn't a question of 'logic'. I was not making an argument. I was asking what Paul Ryan, and those of you who agree with him,

And you keep dodging the issue of fixing black poverty in general, which is what Ryan was discussing.

But keep putting up white poverty as a cover. I guess you think black poverty isn't an issue, and we should just ignore it.

If we stop the republicans from cheating in elections they will NEVER again win an election.

You don't understand reality.

I kick these idiots mother loving asses all day long.

with the FACTS

Republicans cheating ?? gimme a fucking break you brain dead liberfool, if the dimwitocrats did not cheat at the polls, they would never win anything but the award for stupidity. :up:

the only ass you kick is your own with all the lies you post, i have NOT read ONE FACT from you..., EVER !! :up:

As of 2010:

you act like people are afraid of you and your logic. what a laughable moron. i'm not afraid to say the poverty of many; most even, White people is also in large part due to the culture they live in. there goes your race card

why does the right HATE everything that black people do ?

why do you NEVER back what black people do?

The Republican party is the one that has fought to bring freedom where democrats have always brought enslavement, oppression, and dependency.

Yea the republican party at one point in history was the party of black freedom.

then there was this thing called the southern strategy done by NIXON.

your just so stupid and dishonest you fucking lie

Man, these race card holders are going to need a replacement card from pulling it in and out of their pocket at every post. The thing has to be worn of all its ink by now.

YOu on the right want everyone to draw the conclusion that black people are naturally lazy and wont build anything of worth.

THAT IS RACISM PLAIN AND SIMPLE

No it isn't. Not all racial division is a result of racism and not all of it is caused by the dominant culture. Economic and cultural issues also play a part.

You on the right want everyone to draw the conclusion that black people are naturally lazy and wont build anything of worth.

That is racism plain and simple

no it isn't. Not all racial division is a result of racism and not all of it is caused by the dominant culture. Economic and cultural issues also play a part.

lair!!!!!

Blaming the problem on lazy blacks is racist no matter how many sentences you type to dance around it.

that is the way racist idiot liberals look at it, if the inner city were predominately WHITE lazy criminals would you also say it is racist ??

try just once in your life, face the truth...., it will not kill you (all liberfools take note !) the truth shall set you free ! :up:

But they arent...and thats the point.

The just thing to do would have been, after the civil war, codified equality at every level of society and redistributed all wealth accrued by slavery and it's peripheral industries to the victims of it.

That didn't happened [sic].

Land redistribution is almost always a disaster.

Historically?

Yeah..I agree.

In most cases it just breeds enmity.

If we stop the republicans from cheating in elections they will NEVER again win an election.

You don't understand reality.

I kick these idiots mother loving asses all day long.

with the FACTS

Republicans cheating ?? gimme a fucking break you brain dead liberfool, if the dimwitocrats did not cheat at the polls, they would never win anything but the award for stupidity. :up:

the only ass you kick is your own with all the lies you post, i have NOT read ONE FACT from you..., EVER !! :up:

dear fucking idiot,

you have no proof because its not true.

I have mountains of USA COURTS documented evidence that the republican party cheats black people and others in elections to win and have done so for DECADES
right up to the SCOTUS.

you people on the right just refuse ANY EVIDENCE your don't like

Blaming the problem on lazy blacks is racist no matter how many sentences you type to dance around it.

that is the way racist idiot liberals look at it, if the inner city were predominately WHITE lazy criminals would you also say it is racist ??

try just once in your life, face the truth...., it will not kill you (all liberfools take note !) the truth shall set you free ! :up:

But they arent...and thats the point.

So it's racist to speak the truth then. Noted.
But it's irrelevant because Ryan didn't say anything that you claim. You simply infer it upon him so you can trolly up a thread such as this where any semblance of logic and reason get tossed in post 1 for leftist dogma and nonsense.

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

January 14, 2013|By David G. Savage

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

liberal pandering to Black people led to genocidal rates of Black on Black homicide; and welfare dependency that spanned generations

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back