Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

why does the right HATE everything that black people do ?

why do you NEVER back what black people do?

Please, just stop. I may not subscribe to your political ideology...but I am black and can appreciate your point of view to a point. Nonetheless, you are whining and crying over nonsensical issues and crying racism when racism is not evident. You ask why the right hates everything black people do. Let me ask you this, what could the right do to change your opinion or what can the right do that wouldn't manifest racist pointing fingers?

And in the end, why do you need approval from the right?

She's a full-on zealot.

The problem is, there are many zealots like her who are making a bad situation worse, and further, they have the energy and the influence. Granted, most of them do a better job of hiding their zealotry than she does, but until they're somehow marginalized, both race relations and true advancement for American blacks is being delayed.

That's tragic.

why does the right HATE everything that black people do ?

why do you NEVER back what black people do?

Please, just stop. I may not subscribe to your political ideology...but I am black and can appreciate your point of view to a point. Nonetheless, you are whining and crying over nonsensical issues and crying racism when racism is not evident. You ask why the right hates everything black people do. Let me ask you this, what could the right do to change your opinion or what can the right do that wouldn't manifest racist pointing fingers?

And in the end, why do you need approval from the right?

don't EVER tell me to stop saying what I want to say.

Saying black culture makes black people poor is racism.

they can rationalize it any way they want to.

Its racism.

RACISM helped create todays black culture right?

then its racisms fault that black poverty is so high.
Okay, then I will say what I want to say...as a black man, you embarrass me.

The TRUTH is that we do need to take a look at ourselves in the mirror and quit blaming and pointing our fingers. The TRUTH is that WE need to learn how to hold a discussion instead of crying RACISM every time we hear something we don't like - whether true, racist or crazy. If they want to spew vitriol, then that defines them...the key is not to spew it back and discuss the issue WITH them instead of yelling AT them.

The same goes for both sides...you are just the worst of the worst. Try having a discussion with some of these folks with logic and patience. Some will surprise you. Some won't. Some are racists. Most aren't. Some just don't want their opinion to be pushed to the side and be called a racist because their opinion is different than yours.

Thats because it isn't racist. Its a true statement.

The folks in the inner cities are victims of their own failure and yep. 98 percent of em are black.

Anyone who sees that as racist is an idiot or a Dem.

That's not what Ryan said.

If he had said THAT - I would say he clearly made a racist statement.

Since when is a true statement racist? 98 percent of inner cities are black and they are failures.

Guess the truth must hurt and instead of looking at it as a true statement, which it is, they call it racist. Idiots.

Paul Ryan attempted to walk back Wednesday’s comment in which described a “culture in our inner cities in particular of men not working, and just generations of men not even thinking about working and learning the value and culture of work.”

This is what Ryan said and its a true statment. The shoe fits and there ain't nothing racist about it.

That is NOT what Ryan said. He's not THAT stupid.
The fact that you don't see the obvious racism in a statement like that, doesn't mean it's not there.

Since when is a true statement racist? 98 percent of inner cities are black and they are failures.

Guess the truth must hurt and instead of looking at it as a true statement, which it is, they call it racist. Idiots.

Paul Ryan attempted to walk back Wednesday’s comment in which described a “culture in our inner cities in particular of men not working, and just generations of men not even thinking about working and learning the value and culture of work.”

This is what Ryan said and its a true statment. The shoe fits and there ain't nothing racist about it.

The fact that you don't see the obvious racism in a statement like that, doesn't mean it's not there.

you people don't get to make up the rules of what is racist or not

go run on your party record for a change instead of slander, smears and trying to destroy a person on made up bs from some hate site on the internet called, raw sewer story

Last edited:
So you decide what is racist? I don't think you could ever do that for me. But I do think you can show me the definition of bitter with your posts.

go run on your party record for a change instead of slander, smears and trying to destroy a person on made up bs from some hate site on the internet called, raw sewer story

1) "you people" ???? who is "you people"

2) racism has already been defined. It's not some mystical, ethereal phantasm.
And I'm sorry if it upsets you so much because I know it when I see it - whether you do or not.

3) I don't have a party

Thats because it isn't racist. Its a true statement.

The folks in the inner cities are victims of their own failure and yep. 98 percent of em are black.

Anyone who sees that as racist is an idiot or a Dem.

So what culture is it that's produced almost half a million white unemployed in Ryan's home state of Wisconsin?

Since when does pointing out a problem require an automatic, well planned, and executable solution to be included?

The solution is to wean people off of government assistance and make them work for a living. Stopping with the 5 children with 3 different women thing would also help.

It doesnt thats why the repubs have the reputation of just being "anti". They are against everything and when asked for solutions they give the response you just gave.

Big thinkers always dont have solutions. Powerful minds and all that :lol:

I just gave a solution, I notice you ignored that.

It's a "non" solution.

It's one that makes no sense either.

Generally people who are in poverty are that way because of circumstance.

And the way to deal with that is to change the circumstance is some very meaningful way.

Whether that be through education and/or other forms assistance.

In some cases, where there are disabilities, our society should be able and willing to provide a baseline in terms of what is needed to live.

I don't really get the problem with that.

The majority of people really do want to work and contribute.

It doesnt thats why the repubs have the reputation of just being "anti". They are against everything and when asked for solutions they give the response you just gave.

Big thinkers always dont have solutions. Powerful minds and all that :lol:

I just gave a solution, I notice you ignored that.

It's a "non" solution.

It's one that makes no sense either.

Generally people who are in poverty are that way because of circumstance.

And the way to deal with that is to change the circumstance is some very meaningful way.

Whether that be through education and/or other forms assistance.

In some cases, where there are disabilities, our society should be able and willing to provide a baseline in terms of what is needed to live.

I don't really get the problem with that.

The majority of people really do want to work and contribute.

the majority want to work; unfortunately the Left panders much to the few that dont; and portrays them as the willing others.

Do you consider 3 generations in a row getting the same help as a success?

That is what is happening out there, and its under your programs.

Giving a poor person affordable healthcare is not intended to find him a means of affording it himself.

Giving huh? you libs are so generous with giving as long as it's with OTHER people's monies
EVERYONE already had Heath care AND if they couldn't afford it they had, Medicaid, medicare, charity's , etc
you people are such liars

I was referring to Medicaid, Elsie.

how is it that poeple with "disabilities" has reached an all-time high under obama?

and that DOESNT count people wounded and maimed in the wars

I can tell you one thing, I'm almost 60 years old and I've watched the Democrat party use black people for their dirty politics such as this and haven't come up with one good solution for the living conditions of black people or any other person..... but house them in war zones and give them a check..then it's out of site out of mind and throw them a bone every now and then to act as if, they care..... until they can USED for their dirty politics such as this...

so be don't fooled they are upset over something Ryan said folks...they don't like anyone else showing their handiwork

Last edited:
Do you consider 3 generations in a row getting the same help as a success?

That is what is happening out there, and its under your programs.

3 Generations? How honest is that assessment. Let's see. A black man born in 1980 would be 34. His father would have been born around 1955 - 1960. His father would have been born in the 1930's.

In the same respect, how many generations or chances do you give whites on welfare programs? They had inheritance opportunities and privilege...every generation...4, 5, 6, 7, 8 generations.

Someone seems to be forgetting the whole "teenage pregnancy" thing.

Grandma in some cases is in her early 30's.

The issue is progressives keep harping about the inner cities and how we have to do more more and more and spend more more and more. They destroy local and state budgets with all this entitlement spending, and the only result they get is crime, poverty and generational despair.

I didnt see it but Paul didnt, I noticed you ignored that. Maybe next time he brings up a problem it would be helpful and he wouldnt look "Anti" if he had a solution to provide also.

That and not saying some stupid shit he has to immediately retract afterwards

He didn't HAVE to retract it, in fact he shouldn't of.

There is nothing wrong with being "anti" something, especially is what you are against is a status quo that is ruining a portion of our population for multiple generations.

But he did which is an indication in itself he fucked up.

Sure being Anti is all the rage. Having no solutions and only seeing the problems is what all the cool kids are doing.

Good luck with that as a virtue in an election :lol:

Its the basic response from any PR person to apologize even if you don't have to.

Its an indication of how wussy our society has become when the truth has to be apologized for.

Considering your solution of spend more more more is ruining our economy, I don't see you on the high ground here.

prove it with FACTS.

that is Nothing but right wing blather with NO FACTS behind it.

GIVE us a real world example of where tossing people to the wind helped a country get better?

no matter how many times you guys say helping people is EVIL it is NOT evil

no matter how much you delude yourself that you want to help people; when in fact your only goal is increasing the size and power of the government; you are still lying to yourself

The issue is progressives keep harping about the inner cities and how we have to do more more and more and spend more more and more. They destroy local and state budgets with all this entitlement spending, and the only result they get is crime, poverty and generational despair.

In the instances that is under discussion here - it wasn't a progressive who was talking about inner city problems.

But I agree with most of what you say. IMHO - the days where we can just dump a whole lot of money into a community with the hopes that enough of it will find it's way into the hands of those who truly need it have to end.

We can't afford it and it is not proving effective. I want to help those who truly need it, but we have to target our assistance a whole lot better.

Forum List

Back