Paula Deen Vindicated

So, where is the mainstream media? Where are the vile liberals who called her every name under the sun? Where are the companies that bowed to the liberal nazis and threw her under the bus? Not a damned word from ONE of the chickens$its.

Race-Based Claims That Led to Destruction of Paula Deen?s Reputation, Career Thrown Out by Judge | TheBlaze.com

Deen is not out of the woods yet. The federal judge quashed the race-based charges brought by the woman, because she doesn't have standing to sue - she's not Black, & therefore the allegations of racial discrimination - from the state's POV - didn't affect her.

The sexual harassment charges stand, although Deen & her brother's lawyers are apparently trying to have those charges quashed too. The federal judge hasn't ruled on whether the sexual harassment charges can proceed to court - that announcement is forthcoming.

Yah, Deen had terrible legal/PR advice - which is probably why she & her brother ditched their former representation & went to a new team. I suppose she doesn't need the money, but I'm sure this is not the way she'd want to go out. Will Deen change her politics as a result of all this? I don't know, you'd have to ask her that.

Id paula a racist? yes. Does this story matter at all? No. What the food network decides to do with Dean is up to the food network.
Beyond that this story is fucking stupid is it would seem the only people that care are tabloid hacks.

she isn't vindicated, no standing is not vindication

besides, she admitted the use of the word and her contracts dried up. they aren't going to come running back based on this.

So, where is the mainstream media? Where are the vile liberals who called her every name under the sun? Where are the companies that bowed to the liberal nazis and threw her under the bus? Not a damned word from ONE of the chickens$its.

Race-Based Claims That Led to Destruction of Paula Deen?s Reputation, Career Thrown Out by Judge | TheBlaze.com

Vincicated? Do you honestly think she will be back?

Its not what she said 30 years ago, its her now. She is a good ol southern gal.

For a bunch of assholes that embraced Byrd, this is beyond stupid.

Vincicated? Do you honestly think she will be back?

Its not what she said 30 years ago, its her now. She is a good ol southern gal.

I never embraced Byrd...but the people of WV sure loved him....he was the King of Pork to them.

The real legal problem for Deen & her brother - is that the judge threw out the racial charges because the accuser had no standing. That means that if someone who does have standing - who was racially discriminated against, as the accuser alleged - brings the charges, the trial could go forward.

That's a nightmare scenario for Deen & her brother's legal representation. The groundwork has already been laid for the case, & the media have been all over the story. If there's anyone out there who has been wronged on a racial basis by the restaurant that Deen & her brother owned, all they have to do is step up.

I never embraced Byrd...but the people of WV sure loved him....he was the King of Pork to them.

Democrats loved his racist ass, they loved George Wallace to.

Think about this for a moment.

The Exalted Cyclops of the KKK, an organization built by democrats to keep the negro in his place even if that meant hanging them. Got the first black president of the United States (a democrat) to fly Airforce One down to his funeral and PRAISE him for the great work he achieved over his lifetime. And the best part? That black president did it willingly and enthusiastically.

Un-f*cking believable.

The real legal problem for Deen & her brother - is that the judge threw out the racial charges because the accuser had no standing. That means that if someone who does have standing - who was racially discriminated against, as the accuser alleged - brings the charges, the trial could go forward.

That's a nightmare scenario for Deen & her brother's legal representation. The groundwork has already been laid for the case, & the media have been all over the story. If there's anyone out there who has been wronged on a racial basis by the restaurant that Deen & her brother owned, all they have to do is step up.

You'll notice nobody has.

What does that tell you?

No worries sweety...Paula Dean repesents the south PERFECTLY.

Thanks for playing.

I'm not your sweetie Petey.. go buzz the hedge elsewhere before you get burnt and have to run to the Mods for help again.. get off of my fucking radar.

Please do not mention Mods activities here in the boards. :eusa_whistle: Remember! [MENTION=27958]LadyGunSlinger[/MENTION]

You don't tell me what to do Bodey.. GOT IT?! Shove your advice. You fucking whiney baby who runs to the MODs the moment anyone says a word to you.. Kiss my ASS!

she isn't vindicated, no standing is not vindication

besides, she admitted the use of the word and her contracts dried up. they aren't going to come running back based on this.

Over thirty years ago.

If you held others to that Standard, you would have some serious problems.

Deen, Oprah, Zimmerman, Gates, and now a rodeo clown. All episodes of faux racism. I guess if you can't find any real racism, you have to make it up. It is one of the signs of a fascist political movement.

Deen, Oprah, Zimmerman, Gates, and now a rodeo clown. All episodes of faux racism. I guess if you can't find any real racism, you have to make it up. It is one of the signs of a fascist political movement.

dean admitted to saying racist shit.
How can it be faux when one admits to the issue. You people just love making shit up.

She's not "vindicated".

She's just another racist cracker who got caught lying about herself and about what she said.

If you feel so sorry for her, go eat some deep fried shit to show your solidarity.

And then, get over it and move on to showing your loving support to some other racist cracker.

(Why is this in Politics? We need a forum dedicated to racist crackers. You all could post recipes of your favorite deep fried shit.)

dean admitted to saying racist shit.
How can it be faux when one admits to the issue. You people just love making shit up.

The judge throwing out the case pretty much makes it faux.

Forum List

Back