Paula Deen Vindicated

Deen, Oprah, Zimmerman, Gates, and now a rodeo clown. All episodes of faux racism. I guess if you can't find any real racism, you have to make it up. It is one of the signs of a fascist political movement.

dean admitted to saying racist shit.
How can it be faux when one admits to the issue. You people just love making shit up.

30 years ago she used a bad word.

220px-Liberal_Fascism_(cover).jpg

So, where is the mainstream media? Where are the vile liberals who called her every name under the sun? Where are the companies that bowed to the liberal nazis and threw her under the bus? Not a damned word from ONE of the chickens$its.

Race-Based Claims That Led to Destruction of Paula Deen?s Reputation, Career Thrown Out by Judge | TheBlaze.com

She's not "vindicated".

She's just another racist cracker who got caught lying about herself and about what she said.

If you feel so sorry for her, go eat some deep fried shit to show your solidarity.

And then, get over it and move on to showing your loving support to some other racist cracker.

(Why is this in Politics? We need a forum dedicated to racist crackers. You all could post recipes of your favorite deep fried shit.)

Whoops! You accuse her of being racist, yet calling her a "cracker" isn't. Will you kindly shut the fuck up now?

Deen, Oprah, Zimmerman, Gates, and now a rodeo clown. All episodes of faux racism. I guess if you can't find any real racism, you have to make it up. It is one of the signs of a fascist political movement.

How can it be faux when one admits to the issue. You people just love making shit up.

Thirty (30) years ago. Or can you not count past ten?

why not just charge every resident of new york? and maybe new jersey for either saying the N word, or just mentally referring every black person they run into as the N word? big deal Paula Dean Said N*****ger.

Democrats loved his racist ass, they loved George Wallace to.

republicans love David Vitter, who fucks whores......Shrug nobody is perfect.

Yep, that's why I think it's funny libbers go after Deen.

Still upset of what she said 30 plus years ago? Fucking retarded.

why this turned into a political football is beyond me. This shouldnt be a left vs right topic. She said something racist, she got punished, end of story.

Thirty (30) years ago. Or can you not count past ten?

Again i dont give a shit when she said it. She admitted to it and a private company decided to part ways with her because of the image it created.

tough shit. Go fucking cry about it to someone who gives a fucking shit.

Dont go fucking whining because the public opinion turns negative.

and keep in mind, when a black man calls a white man a honky, the white guy doesn't fly off the handle and starts breaking stuff. they just laff it off. but its ok for a black man to call another black man a n******r, but if a white man calls a black man a n******r, its world war three.

so what...70 years ago Byrd was in the KKK, yet people bring that up all the time.

why are you defending her is beyond me.

so what...70 years ago Byrd was in the KKK, yet people bring that up all the time.

Yet, the Dems defend Byrd. She admitted to it, the reason why she said it.

After 30 years and only one instance, I doubt she is a racist.

BTW, Byrd used the n word as late as 2009.

well thats besides the fact that she wanted to throw a party that was "southern themed" that also got her trouble as well, but lets not talk about that either.
“Well what I would really like is a bunch of little ******* to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties, you know in the Shirley Temple days, they used to tap dance around,” the lawsuit claims Deen said. “Now that would be a true southern wedding, wouldn’t it? But we can’t do that because the media would be on me about that.”

In her deposition, which was given last month, Deen denied many of the allegations against Hiers and addressed the alleged comment about his wedding. Deen said she remembered telling Jackson and another employee about a restaurant she went to with an exclusively African-American waitstaff that she wanted to emulate, but was worried about the potential reaction. Though Deen admitted to using the phrase “really southern plantation wedding” she denied having said the N word.

So while the above quote may have been embellished by the woman suing her, Dean did state she would like that type of wedding.

if you wish to make this about 30 years ago fine, but you are leaving half the story out.

So, where is the mainstream media? Where are the vile liberals who called her every name under the sun? Where are the companies that bowed to the liberal nazis and threw her under the bus? Not a damned word from ONE of the chickens$its.

Race-Based Claims That Led to Destruction of Paula Deen?s Reputation, Career Thrown Out by Judge | TheBlaze.com

She's not "vindicated".

She's just another racist cracker who got caught lying about herself and about what she said.

If you feel so sorry for her, go eat some deep fried shit to show your solidarity.

And then, get over it and move on to showing your loving support to some other racist cracker.

(Why is this in Politics? We need a forum dedicated to racist crackers. You all could post recipes of your favorite deep fried shit.)
I've tried to reply a couple times here but can't do it without dragging myself down to your pathetic racist level. All I can come up with is you're a racist, worthless piece of sh*t.

Yes. Utter contempt for the successful. One can become jealous enough that they would be willing to destroy someone's livelihood. Guess what liberals? You were wrong.

Wtf are you talking about? The Food Network cancelled her -- not "you liberals".

:cuckoo:

well thats besides the fact that she wanted to throw a party that was "southern themed" that also got her trouble as well, but lets not talk about that either.
“Well what I would really like is a bunch of little ******* to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties, you know in the Shirley Temple days, they used to tap dance around,” the lawsuit claims Deen said. “Now that would be a true southern wedding, wouldn’t it? But we can’t do that because the media would be on me about that.”

In her deposition, which was given last month, Deen denied many of the allegations against Hiers and addressed the alleged comment about his wedding. Deen said she remembered telling Jackson and another employee about a restaurant she went to with an exclusively African-American waitstaff that she wanted to emulate, but was worried about the potential reaction. Though Deen admitted to using the phrase “really southern plantation wedding” she denied having said the N word.

So while the above quote may have been embellished by the woman suing her, Dean did state she would like that type of wedding.

if you wish to make this about 30 years ago fine, but you are leaving half the story out.

What's wrong with a themed wedding?

Is it wrong for the beards to be left out of the display at gay weddings? Is it wrong to be at the bachelor party of a high school friend but not invited to the ceremony because it's at an all black church? Is it wrong for my daughter to be shuttled to the side at a neighbor's Quinceañera because she's white?

I don't think so.

Hate to break this to you OP, but ... your plaintiff's being adjudged to have no legal standing on one aspect of a lawsuit doesn't mean "vindicated".

>> U.S. District Court Judge William T. Moore Jr. ruled Monday that Jackson, who is white, has no standing to sue them for race discrimination.

The ruling leaves intact Jackson's sexual harassment claims. << (from the article cited earlier)

The lawsuit was/is about employment conditions. This ruling basically says that Jackson cannot sue on behalf of her black workers.
That's got nothing to do with Paula Deen and doesn't address those working conditions. All that is yet to come.

Maybe you should aim just a wee bit higher than "The Blaze" for a news source ... nomsayin'?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back