Paula Deen Vindicated

I'm not your sweetie Petey.. go buzz the hedge elsewhere before you get burnt and have to run to the Mods for help again.. get off of my fucking radar.

Please do not mention Mods activities here in the boards. :eusa_whistle: Remember! [MENTION=27958]LadyGunSlinger[/MENTION]

You don't tell me what to do Bodey.. GOT IT?! Shove your advice. You fucking whiney baby who runs to the MODs the moment anyone says a word to you.. Kiss my ASS!

Word!

Paula Deen should say good-bye to the Food Network, even if that channel had invited her to come back.

The Food Network has become nothing but a useless collection of programs where free-loading pretentious nobodies criticize the results of efforts of honest people while themselves probably could not boil water without burning it.

The ordinary person can learn nothing from the Food Channel anymore, unless it is profanity, as exhibited by that despicable foul-mouthed Englishman. The Food Channel has dropped programs that used to show how to cook good meals in favor of showing wrecking crews demolishing everything in sight in order to replace it with something worse.

Paula Deen is better off without these self-righteous politically correct jerk on the Food Channel.

Paula Deen should say good-bye to the Food Network, even if that channel had invited her to come back.

The Food Network has become nothing but a useless collection of programs where free-loading pretentious nobodies criticize the results of efforts of honest people while themselves probably could not boil water without burning it.

The ordinary person can learn nothing from the Food Channel anymore, unless it is profanity, as exhibited by that despicable foul-mouthed Englishman. The Food Channel has dropped programs that used to show how to cook good meals in favor of showing wrecking crews demolishing everything in sight in order to replace it with something worse.

Paula Deen is better off without these self-righteous politically correct jerk on the Food Channel.

I agree. It sucks these days. There used to always be something to be learned. I don't even need to watch her. I basically have all the recipes because of the church suppers we used to have after which the women would swap recipes. Her sons were frequent participants on her show. Her sons whom no one has accused of anything, but are nonetheless being punished. They are so handsome and have the southern manners to boot, I jut love to watch them when they are on. I even make Bobby's Pimento Cheese at regular intervals. I love her magazine, so many recipes and the tablescapes she does are fabulous.

I could never have married anyone who wasn't a southern gentleman.

(Gonna try to remember to give you rep when I can.)

Last edited:

I couldn't agree more. Paula Deen is well off, there is little chance that she will be a drag on society and go on welfare anytime soon...:lol:

Were I Ms Deen, and those entities who cut me off - Food Network, QVC, Etc...called me, I would tell them to take a flying f*ck.

basically I feel the same.

why she didn't take some action with her brother's restaurant is what I wonder. I don't wonder much--having a fam damily myself.

The Pioneer Woman and Ina Garten use a lot of butter, fwiw.

Is Robert Irvine the despicable foul mouthed Englishman?

I sometimes marvel that Guy Fieri is still around--eating all that food.

I only watch Food Channel when I need 'white noise'--

why she didn't take some action with her brother's restaurant is what I wonder. I don't wonder much--having a fam damily myself.

Honestly, I have never seen a Paula Deen show. Never once. My Wife enjoys some of the shows, but it never did much for me. I just don't care for someone getting the "shaft" and the way the left jumped on the bandwagon just pissed me off.

The accusations against her brother have not been proven, they remain mere accusations.

The accusations against her brother have not been proven, they remain mere accusations.

you'll have to pardon me today, if you can --I shouldn't be on this @!#$ message board--it provides a very minor distraction at times---

I KNOW---it is my opinion --that her brother is a jerk---ok. I lived in Savannah, GA and met a few people like Bubba. they can 'take it to court', the court can decide and I will still think her brother and others like him are jerks. rednecks--and I know you are proud of that.

Let me tell you---it would take about a week --what it was like to move from Atlanta GA to Savannah---beautiful city---and yet--things that really 'should' change have not.

That is the world we live in----I was 'too liberal'---cough--coming from a family of certifiable rednecks myself----I wanted to change some of those ideas and I did.

Not once have I ever said anything to you---and you have said several things to me---that were uncalled for.

There will be no more of this---I promise you. You are you---might be a person I would like or maybe not--'Bubba'--is a jerk. alcoholic, mysoginist and he should have had some concern for his sister/meal ticket. jerk, jerk, jerk.

rolling my eyes.

oooo ignorance.....i have found thee

you have to wonder what sargaent ed schultz screams/yells whenever a black driver cuts him off in new york traffic. keeping in mind we all know ed schultz pretends to love black people on his show (that has about 50,000 veiwers?)..but thats ok, they wont sue him for being a racist cause he works for MSNBC.

you have to wonder what sargaent ed schultz screams/yells whenever a black driver cuts him off in new york traffic. keeping in mind we all know ed schultz pretends to love black people on his show (that has about 50,000 veiwers?)..but thats ok, they wont sue him for being a racist cause he works for MSNBC.

50,000!?!?! Surely you jest!

5,000 MAYBE! and that's actually stretching it a LOT!! :lol:

you'll have to pardon me today, if you can --I shouldn't be on this @!#$ message board--it provides a very minor distraction at times---

I KNOW---it is my opinion --that her brother is a jerk---ok. I lived in Savannah, GA and met a few people like Bubba. they can 'take it to court', the court can decide and I will still think her brother and others like him are jerks. rednecks--and I know you are proud of that.

Let me tell you---it would take about a week --what it was like to move from Atlanta GA to Savannah---beautiful city---and yet--things that really 'should' change have not.

That is the world we live in----I was 'too liberal'---cough--coming from a family of certifiable rednecks myself----I wanted to change some of those ideas and I did.

Not once have I ever said anything to you---and you have said several things to me---that were uncalled for.

There will be no more of this---I promise you. You are you---might be a person I would like or maybe not--'Bubba'--is a jerk. alcoholic, mysoginist and he should have had some concern for his sister/meal ticket. jerk, jerk, jerk.

rolling my eyes.

You know him personally? No? Well maybe when the retaliatory lawsuits start, with him not being a public figure and all, they will include you in the mix.

rolling my eyes.

You know him personally? No? Well maybe when the retaliatory lawsuits start, with him not being a public figure and all, they will include you in the mix.

No doubt the same way you know the plaintiff personally, enough to know she's "trying to make big bucks on the backs of black workers" in a case that "was nothing but frivolous", and that she "should be legally charged for attempted extortion" and even "fired for cause" -- even though the suit was brought long after they separated. Right?

Flaming hypocrite.

rolling my eyes.

No doubt the same way you know the plaintiff personally, enough to know she's "trying to make big bucks on the backs of black workers" in a case that "was nothing but frivolous", and that she "should be legally charged for attempted extortion" and even "fired for cause" -- even though the suit was brought long after they separated. Right?

Flaming hypocrite.

That is my opinion. I've been on a number of message boards--this one seems populated by 'extremely rigid' thinkers of some kind.

I took the time to read a number of accounts and formed an opinion and also utilized my personal experience, having lived half a century in the state of GA.

~~
Additionally, you have no idea what this poster has said to me. Time after time in many threads I have seen 'pages' of her opinions --which set off 'red flags' to me.

lol--fortunately, I have listened to Neal Boortz for decades.

'Flaming Hypocrite'--how he enjoyed conversations with callers that disagreed with him. 'Mighty Whitey'--High Priest of the Church of the Painful Truth.

shaking my head.

rolling my eyes.

Flaming hypocrite.

I don't have to know the woman personally. I know what she tried to do in the courts. It has been broadcast from sea to shining sea. And that is what she was doing. No black employees of Deen's has filed any suits against her. Only this woman. And it is documented all over the media. If Heiers has filed any lawsuits of any kind, there is no media coverage of it. If he has said anything to the media, it isn't there. The wave dupe claims to know him and his behaviors and has nothing to offer up as proof of what she said. She will get her ass handed to her soon enough. Bubba will be collecting her welfare payment! And she will be eating gravel.

Last edited:

Flaming hypocrite.

That is my opinion. I've been on a number of message boards--this one seems populated by 'extremely rigid' thinkers of some kind.

I took the time to read a number of accounts and formed an opinion and also utilized my personal experience, having lived half a century in the state of GA.

~~
Additionally, you have no idea what this poster has said to me. Time after time in many threads I have seen 'pages' of her opinions --which set off 'red flags' to me.

lol--fortunately, I have listened to Neal Boortz for decades.

'Flaming Hypocrite'--how he enjoyed conversations with callers that disagreed with him. 'Mighty Whitey'--High Priest of the Church of the Painful Truth.

shaking my head.

So you are black. No surprise. I guess you work for Paula Deen too, and are going to file your own suit against her. :eusa_boohoo: Well boo fuckin' hoo. 2 days until next rep.

Flaming hypocrite.

I don't have to know the woman personally. I know what she tried to do in the courts. It has been broadcast from sea to shining sea. And that is what she was doing. No black employees of Deens has filed any suits against her. Only this woman. And it is documented all over the medial.

Uh, yeah actually you do. You purported to know her motivations. You set yourself up as Judge Judy based solely on some selected media drainage.

Just as you purport to know I am a "liar of the highest water" [sic] for not having an opinion on whether Paula Deen is a racist. Just as you purport to know what colour Luissa's ass is. Whole lotta purportin' goin' on.

and that is 'possibly' due to the particular 'culture'.

so tired of talking about this 's'. 'The South'---Gone With the Wind--plantations and all that.

Let's go all the way back---the state of GA--IIRC, Ogelthorpe and John Wesley landed in Savannah in 1732--debtors were released from English prisons and given a '2nd chance'. Wesley broke with the Church of England--and founded the Methodist church--live simply, etc.

The ideas spread throughout the state--resulting in Emory University. And, no--I personally did not attend Emory University.

That would be my frame of reference. Whatever you think of that. That is how I live my life.

Should I have to announce this each time I make a post. I have been to college, have a couple of degrees.

Yes, oh yes---there is racism and classism in this society. All manner of ills. We have a political system --there are checks and balances---hurray.

What more can be said?

lol--What I think is going to happen--

The plaintiff probably will prevail. Never can be certain.

and really--I won't care.

~~~~~
last night --probably on CNN---Barbara Bush announced that she thought Hillary Clinton would be a good candidate for POTUS--we had to stay tuned--'A Bush supports a Clinton'--

sigh--common ground---agree to disagree--I have heard about this.

and then first thing this AM--Paul Rand and Chris Christie--I can't even tell you what was said--they agreed on something and yet continue to disagree on other issues. fascinating.

So, where is the mainstream media? Where are the vile liberals who called her every name under the sun? Where are the companies that bowed to the liberal nazis and threw her under the bus? Not a damned word from ONE of the chickens$its.

Race-Based Claims That Led to Destruction of Paula Deen?s Reputation, Career Thrown Out by Judge | TheBlaze.com

There is no vindication in the court of public opinion for her, as far as I'm concerned. I believe the charges against her and her racist bumpkin brother are true. I want her off the air for good because of it, for her business to go bankrupt, and her two pea-brained sons to stfu.

Forum List

Back