Pay Americans $1,000 each to take a coronavirus vaccine

children poisoned by them
Why would you say such a stupid thing?
There is nothing "stupid" about the truth idiot.
vaccine ingredients 1.PNG

vaccine ingredients 2.PNG
vaccine ingredients 3.PNG
vaccine ingredients 2.PNG
vaccine ingredients 5.PNG
vaccine ingredients 6.PNG
vaccine ingredients 7.PNG
vaccine ingredients 8.PNG

Attachments

• vaccine ingredients 4.PNG
    vaccine ingredients 4.PNG
    47.1 KB · Views: 13
My only issue with vaccines is if people do not want them or they do not want their children poisoned by them they should have every right to refuse them without any reservation what so ever.

always-S.jpg
Why are you lying trying to make people believe such a thing? If you want to have yourself shot up with a toxic concoction of whatever the flavor of crap is being put into a vaccine at any given moment I have no issue with that. I do take issue with you or anyone else trying to claim that vaccines are safe, not full of shit from whatever was cooked up at the lab up to including aborted baby cells and animals tissue and non toxic.

Grow up. Children are NOT poisoned with vaccines. Would you prefer that polio still ravage the world? Measles, Pertussis, or any of a dozen other diseases?

What a guy! Wishing death on millions of people.

Don't bother posting that bullshit at me. None of it is true. Vaccines are a safe and affective way to prevent the spread of diseases. Dumbasses like you are why we can't eliminate some of these things.

See there ^^^ they don't have to pay idiots to take vaccines as they will anyhow.
Doin' my part to save the world.

But you go ahead and sit there with your thumb up your ass, it's cool. I got this.

What kind of moron volunteers to test a rushed vaccine?

You’re proud of being a lab rat?
Somebody's gotta do it.

Sounds like a good job for some murderers/rapists doing life in prison.

That would make way more sense but it’d hurt your little liberal feelings.
Oh look, a tRumpling in favor of unconstitutional punishment I. Prison. Why am I not surprised.

Huh? You obviously think it’s safe.

Why do libs love criminals?

Public health experts are increasingly concerned about the possibility that a coronavirus vaccine will be successfully developed but not enough Americans would be willing to receive it.

About 70% of a population being vaccinated represents the threshold needed for herd immunity, which dramatically slows the spread of viruses.

Given the potential problem, an expert from the Brookings Institution suggests that the government pay Americans $1,000 each to take the vaccine.

“If we don’t get herd immunity, we’re not getting our economy back and we’re not getting our society and our lives back,” Robert Litan, an economist who served in the Clinton administration and the Brookings scholar who authored the report, told Yahoo Finance (video above). “If you paid $1,000 a person — so for a family of four you’re talking $4,000. In these hard times, that’s a lot of money and I think a lot of people would take the vaccine for $1,000.”

I'll pass.
Litan is a corrupt idiot----

We are getting herd immunity as people tell the government to frick off and ignore the governments attempt at mass control via using the virus as an excuse. We are well past broke to boot---we cant afford these money giveaways.

See there ^^^ they don't have to pay idiots to take vaccines as they will anyhow.

But you go ahead and sit there with your thumb up your ass, it's cool. I got this.

Somebody's gotta do it.

Oh look, a tRumpling in favor of unconstitutional punishment I. Prison. Why am I not surprised.

Aimlessly babbling is not a response, Son.

Try again.

Public health experts are increasingly concerned about the possibility that a coronavirus vaccine will be successfully developed but not enough Americans would be willing to receive it.

About 70% of a population being vaccinated represents the threshold needed for herd immunity, which dramatically slows the spread of viruses.

Given the potential problem, an expert from the Brookings Institution suggests that the government pay Americans $1,000 each to take the vaccine.

“If we don’t get herd immunity, we’re not getting our economy back and we’re not getting our society and our lives back,” Robert Litan, an economist who served in the Clinton administration and the Brookings scholar who authored the report, told Yahoo Finance (video above). “If you paid $1,000 a person — so for a family of four you’re talking $4,000. In these hard times, that’s a lot of money and I think a lot of people would take the vaccine for $1,000.”

I'll pass.
Sign me up!

My only issue with vaccines is if people do not want them or they do not want their children poisoned by them they should have every right to refuse them without any reservation what so ever.

always-S.jpg
Why are you lying trying to make people believe such a thing? If you want to have yourself shot up with a toxic concoction of whatever the flavor of crap is being put into a vaccine at any given moment I have no issue with that. I do take issue with you or anyone else trying to claim that vaccines are safe, not full of shit from whatever was cooked up at the lab up to including aborted baby cells and animals tissue and non toxic.

Grow up. Children are NOT poisoned with vaccines. Would you prefer that polio still ravage the world? Measles, Pertussis, or any of a dozen other diseases?

Feed your line of crap and your pharmaceuticals to someone else.
Since the 1950s, the number of recommended and required vaccine shots has gone up by close to 414%. Now there are dozens of shots per year on the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) vaccine schedule – not just for children but for adults as well. How the Vaccine Schedule in the U.S. Has Evolved Since the 1950s

Don't bother posting that bullshit at me. None of it is true. Vaccines are a safe and affective way to prevent the spread of diseases. Dumbasses like you are why we can't eliminate some of these things.
I've never had a vaccine and overall for my age I'm pretty healthy other than chemical exposure damage. If I had not been so healthy the chemical exposure would have most likely killed me. My grandparents lived to be almost 100 and neither ever had a vaccine. My mom never had a bad case of the flu until she got a flu vaccine that her doctor recommended to her; she won't last as long as her parents due to the chemicals and big pharma but she's still hanging in at 83 pretty well. Vaccines have never been safe and Mercks top doctor did an interview how how all the children were given SV-40 with those polio shots. Cancer never was predominate in my family either but both of my 40+ year old children have had cancer and they were victims of those polio shots with SV-40- SO Go fuck yourself and then go find a swift river to jump in and clean yourself up real good.

Somebody's gotta do it.

Doubt if they do. You love trump and he is a criminal. Somebody trying to knock down your door? I doubt it. Don't be a wimp. Buck up. Never paid to carry a loaded weapon or sleep with it in your hand or on your body. Your OK and probably going to be OK. Do what you have to do and don't waist time and breath trying to scare the straights. It ain't workin, dude.

I've never had a vaccine and overall for my age I'm pretty healthy other than chemical exposure damage. If I had not been so healthy the chemical exposure would have most likely killed me. My grandparents lived to be almost 100 and neither ever had a vaccine. My mom never had a bad case of the flu until she got a flu vaccine that her doctor recommended to her; she won't last as long as her parents due to the chemicals and big pharma but she's still hanging in at 83 pretty well. Vaccines have never been safe and Mercks top doctor did an interview how how all the children were given SV-40 with those polio shots. Cancer never was predominate in my family either but both of my 40+ year old children have had cancer and they were victims of those polio shots with SV-40- SO Go fuck yourself and then go find a swift river to jump in and clean yourself up real good.
Vaccines are safe and effective. Stop spreading false information.

A lot of us have already gotten it, and are immune, we don't need no stinkin' corporate poison.

You do you, we will trust in the creation.

Amen! Not only that, but based on Kill Gates' track record, one would have to be a complete fool to take the vaccine, iyam.

Somebody's gotta do it.

Aimlessly babbling is not a response, Son.

Try again.

Read your reply to me and we can talk about babbling incoherently.

Sure hope you didn’t get the placebo.

Dumb fuck.

A lot of us have already gotten it, and are immune, we don't need no stinkin' corporate poison.

Amen! Not only that, but based on Kill Gates' track record, one would have to be a complete fool to take the vaccine, iyam.
Crazy conspiracy theories are not helpful. Please stop.

It's not my problem that you are ignorant and trusting of crooks in government and Big Pharma. Willful ignorance is a sad thing. :dunno:

When you have nothing, resort to name ad hom and name calling.

always-S.jpg

Feed your line of crap and your pharmaceuticals to someone else.
Since the 1950s, the number of recommended and required vaccine shots has gone up by close to 414%. Now there are dozens of shots per year on the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) vaccine schedule – not just for children but for adults as well. How the Vaccine Schedule in the U.S. Has Evolved Since the 1950s

Seek help!

In SEVENTY YEARS we have more vaccines. WOW! You do realize that if we had 2 recommended and required vaccines in 1950, a 414% increase would mean we have 8.28 recommended and required vaccines today?

Why do you demand that tens of millions of people, the world over, die from preventable illnesses prematurely?

In 1950 our life expectancy in the US was 67.23 years. In 2020 it is 78.81.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back