Pay Americans $1,000 each to take a coronavirus vaccine

The states will be passing laws to protect the public health by denying access to public school and other services as well as businesses not having to employ those who will not take the vaxx.

No one has to take the vaxx: he or she can elect to remain home.

Only Trump wants to rush a vaxx.

Fascist little prick, aren't you?
Protecting the public health is fascism, is it? You do not understand political philosophy or the terms. A person's right to privacy ends at his front door when it comes to public health issues. Take the vaxx.
It has nothing to do with public health and all about control. If leftists cared about public health they would start with the riots and make sure the police had all the authority needed to end all the riots.
So take your "pubic" safety bull shit and shove it up your ass you fucking fascist little prick.

See there ^^^ they don't have to pay idiots to take vaccines as they will anyhow.
Doin' my part to save the world.

But you go ahead and sit there with your thumb up your ass, it's cool. I got this.
You have your vaccine so you are supposedly safe from us who do not get the vaccine or wear a mask. So shut up and don't complain about others
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

There barely enough to go around with tRump running for re-election.
Should be enough for those who want it.
Not so sure. Seems to be a lot of folks wanting to participate.

The states will be passing laws to protect the public health by denying access to public school and other services as well as businesses not having to employ those who will not take the vaxx.

Fascist little prick, aren't you?
Protecting the public health is fascism, is it? You do not understand political philosophy or the terms. A person's right to privacy ends at his front door when it comes to public health issues. Take the vaxx.
You are a poster child for why we need the 2nd Amendment...........now shove the vaccine up your ass ........

Ever seen pulp fiction.........lmao

Speaking of shoving a vaccine up their arse.... Listen to this song. It's perfect. :biggrin:

Don't bother posting that bullshit at me. None of it is true. Vaccines are a safe and affective way to prevent the spread of diseases. Dumbasses like you are why we can't eliminate some of these things.
I've never had a vaccine and overall for my age I'm pretty healthy other than chemical exposure damage. If I had not been so healthy the chemical exposure would have most likely killed me. My grandparents lived to be almost 100 and neither ever had a vaccine. My mom never had a bad case of the flu until she got a flu vaccine that her doctor recommended to her; she won't last as long as her parents due to the chemicals and big pharma but she's still hanging in at 83 pretty well. Vaccines have never been safe and Mercks top doctor did an interview how how all the children were given SV-40 with those polio shots. Cancer never was predominate in my family either but both of my 40+ year old children have had cancer and they were victims of those polio shots with SV-40- SO Go fuck yourself and then go find a swift river to jump in and clean yourself up real good.
Vaccines are safe and effective. Stop spreading false information.
Your saying that the charts and information from the CDC and VAERS is false information?
You're saying they prove vaccines are not safe or effective?
Studies and VAERS Reports prove that vaccines are not safe for everyone. And by the way if you do not like what I post you are free to put me on ignore because your "please" calling the truth "lies" bullshit doesn't cut it with me.
"Please stop posting crazy conspiracy theories" is a polite way of saying "shut the fuck up you crazy asshole, you're getting people killed".

Which would you prefer I use?
I really do not care which one you use as you are nothing more than a liar and a fear monger. Vaccines for babies, flu and other treatable diseases is absolute crap science for a buck and putting aborted baby cells, animal cells and toxins into those vaccines and giving them to the unsuspecting and unaware is an abomination; so again 'GFY and find a nice swift river to jump into and wash yourself thoroughly' as you have a terrible stench that surrounds you.

He comes across as a paid shill. No one can be THAT closed-minded, ignorant and always, always, ALWAYS cheerleading for the government and Big Pharma, as opposed to the people, truth, individual rights and justice. But whether he's a liar or an idiot, either way it's disgusting.
Yup.

If you tell him his argument are based on logical fallacies, and what does he do? He doubles down on them!!!

Most of us know that the CIA weaponized the term, "Conspiracy Theorist" in their memo; DISPATCH:COUNTERING CRITICISM OF THE WARREN REPORT

We have heard all of his bullshit before.

All he needs to do is come up with sound, rational, reasonable arguments. . . but of course, there are none. . . so what is left? Name calling and fallacies.
A. You kids should get a room.

B. Trying to use logic on tRumplings is a waste of time, so unusually don't bother.

See how stupid he is?

He assumes that anyone who disagrees with him must automatically love Trump? :auiqs.jpg:

No, the reason you don't try any logical arguments. . . is because the TEE VEE hasn't given you any, and the government schools never taught you critical thinking. . duh.

Exactly! That red vs blue helmet binary thinking just shows they're as deep as a mud puddle. Apparently they can't fathom that someone can disagree with them yet not be a Trumper.

Letwing Fascism at it's finest.

These people are so willing to use us all as lab rats so that they can make lots of dollars. Who knows what is in those vaccines that they has already been using on the public. But I do know that Homosexuality is on the increase since the flu vaccines been out.

I believe that they has been altering our genetics for years. And if you want them to undo what they has done. You will have to pay very handsomely.
They can put anything into these vaccines that can do anything to us, But these companies has immunity if these vaccines any kinds of damages to us, and which it sounds like the government is allowing them to do experiments on us. It is most likely the past administration were paid with million dollars book deals to let the aristocrats to do scientific studies on the public so that they can get more richer.
That was dumb of the public to allowed the government to put fluoride (Which it is not) in our drinking. That should never have been the government decision. That the government should have put it into bottles and let the public to decide if they wanted to drink it or not. But dumping it into the whole entire drinking water!?

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the Lord says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord.

I believe that they has been altering our genetics for years. And if you want them to undo what they has done. You will have to pay very handsomely.
They can put anything into these vaccines that can do anything to us, But these companies has immunity if these vaccines any kinds of damages to us, and which it sounds like the government is allowing them to do experiments on us. It is most likely the past administration were paid with million dollars book deals to let the aristocrats to do scientific studies on the public so that they can get more richer.
That was dumb of the public to allowed the government to put fluoride (Which it is not) in our drinking. That should never have been the government decision. That the government should have put it into bottles and let the public to decide if they wanted to drink it or not. But dumping it into the whole entire drinking water!?

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the Lord says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord.

Conspiraloon-S.jpg

Forum List

Back