Paycheck FAIRNESS Act Blocked By Republicans! What's New!

Too funny. Jakey will vote Dem again, his "Faith" will make him.

Replacing the what to which Antares was responding

The GOP is going to be astounded even though it has worked at pissing off women voters the last six years.

"how did this happen?", asks the wuckfits in the GOP leadership

we can already laugh at just how funny Antares will look if the GOP nominates a far fright right candidate who gets his or her ass kicked.

Has the White House started paying women who work there the same as the men who do? If not get out your pen and sign that executive order Mr President end your war on women ASAP.

Too funny. Jakey will vote Dem again, his "Faith" will make him.

Replacing the what to which Antares was responding

The GOP is going to be astounded even though it has worked at pissing off women voters the last six years.

we can already laugh at just how funny Antares will look if the GOP nominates a far fright right candidate who gets his or her ass kicked.

You will vote for Warren, yes?

And the WAR ON WOMEN Continues due to Republican making! Women of America -- Remember that. Thank you.

The GOP Blocked the Paycheck Fairness Act Because . . .http://www.allthingsdemocrat.com/2014/04/the-gop-blocked-the-paycheck-fairness-act-because/

Yeah yeah yeah....A piece of legislation that is designed to help loyal plaintiffs attorneys.
All this does is place the American standard of jurisprudence on it's head.
In other words, the plaintiff does not have the burden of proof. That burden falls on the defendant. The defendant must prove a negative. Impossible. and these sneaky bastards in DC know it's impossible. But they floated this idea for purposes of campaign rhetoric and ten second sound bites. It's a piece of shit that will never see the light of day.

Last edited:
can you people get anymore pathetic

paycheck fairness

wtf , do you need the guberment to wipe your butts too

WOW another far left induced thread based on faulty far left programming from a far left blog site..

So why does the far left need a bill to do this? Why does the far left not set the example? Is there some law preventing fair pay?

No, there are just no laws forcing it...

You mean the discrimination laws do not cover this?

then again the short term memory for the far left:

Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009

Last edited:
Watch out when democrats introduce a bill with the word "fairness" in it.
Oh, don't I know! That's such Horror to the Republicans who don't know the meaning of the word because they have never engaged in it nor do they plan to. :D

I wait patiently for your thread railing against Obama and the disparity in pay and raises between the women and men working at the White House...

To a liberal....

Fair means I get more than you and you can still pay my kids welfare.

Hey genius. Nobody knows about it. Nor do they care.

hey, wuckfit, female America has no use for the anti-woman policies of the stupid part of the GOP.

55% of all women, 66% of unmarried women, 80% of millennial women voted against our GOP in 2012.

If we keep pissing women off, what do you think will happen in every national then state then local elections from then on?

Can we get any politicians to attend to some real problems instead of fake ones good only for distraction?

Hey genius. Nobody knows about it. Nor do they care.

hey, wuckfit, female America has no use for the anti-woman policies of the stupid part of the GOP.

55% of all women, 66% of unmarried women, 80% of millennial women voted against our GOP in 2012.

If we keep pissing women off, what do you think will happen in every national then state then local elections from then on?

You are a dumb fuck Jake.

The Left just makes all of this shit up and you guzzle it down like it's Bammy Jizz.

Watch out when democrats introduce a bill with the word "fairness" in it.
Oh, don't I know! That's such Horror to the Republicans who don't know the meaning of the word because they have never engaged in it nor do they plan to. :D

I wait patiently for your thread railing against Obama and the disparity in pay and raises between the women and men working at the White House...

forget it Mick....she runs from just about every thread she starts....

Forum List

Back