Paying people off to avoid a scandal is perfectly legal

Unanswered of course is why anyone still supports a whore monger who surrounded himself with felons

That is what we asked ourselves when asshats like you supported the rapist bill clinton and then voted for his wife, the woman who actually led the team that silenced the women he sexually assaulted and raped......

How dare you bring up Bill Clinton the intern abuser accused rapists and his enabling shrill wife.
The intern went to DC to “get her presidential knee pads” and never complained about her treatment.

As for shrill insane trump and his little trumptards are shrill.

Poor trumpkin

But Eileen Wellstone, Juanita Broaderick and Elizabeth Gracen didn't ask to be raped by clinton, and the other dozen or so women we know about didn't ask to be sexually assaulted by him.... #metoo...remember....?

Unanswered of course is why anyone still supports a whore monger who surrounded himself with felons

That is what we asked ourselves when asshats like you supported the rapist bill clinton and then voted for his wife, the woman who actually led the team that silenced the women he sexually assaulted and raped......

How dare you bring up Bill Clinton the intern abuser accused rapists and his enabling shrill wife.
The intern went to DC to “get her presidential knee pads” and never complained about her treatment.

As for shrill insane trump and his little trumptards are shrill.

Poor trumpkin

She deserved it, she wanted it, its her fault. Were you born in 1921?

You offered us Hillary and Bill, any other stupid questions?

2 years ago...

Why are you still supporting a whoremonger who surrounds himself with felons today?
War monger? Obama dropped 100 times more bombs than Trump ever thought of dropping. How many people did the Nobel peace prize winner kill with drones?

Last edited:

2 years ago...

Why are you still supporting a whoremonger who surrounds himself with felons today?

Maybe I just like messing with unhinged liberals, is that mean? :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, but it's utterly hilarious.

2 years ago...

Whore monger? Obama dropped 100 times more bombs than Trump ever thought of dropping. How many people did the Nobel peace prize winner kill with drones?

Bombs?

It’s not ok when it’s a violation of election law

If Hillary did this you’d be in melt down

Now be quiet. You sound stupid

Its not a violation, legal experts and even the former head of the Federal Election Commission say so. Tissue? lmao!
the federal election commission SAID it WAS a crime, and that is why Cohen was able to be charged with a crime for it by the prosecutors....
It’s getting harder and harder to pretend these freaks aren’t certifiably insane, isn’t it?
they've certainly sold their souls to Trump's lawlessness... :(
No. He says all of the vile hate filled ignorant things they want to hear. They are intentionally delusional
Look in the mirror much......

Got brain dead Dem like Water head telling people to attack the other side......paying thugs to attack opposition...........then bitch when people fight back.......

Get used to it ......niceness is now gone.........Your side provoked it.........don't cry when it comes back with Karma......

DNC and Hillary paid for dirt from ..........OMFG.......RUSSIAN OFFICIALS .........to influence a election.......and still lost.......That is how bad your candidate sucked...........

Then intel big dogs.........woof woof ..........leaked information from a DISAVOWED CONTACT to the news......

Rewarded with Jobs there.

This is so tainted..........this man can see it.

ray-charles-3.jpg

I'm not sure why, but it seems the Democrats think that paying off a woman to be quiet about a scandal is somehow illegal. Well, it isn't.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering what any of this has to do with collusion with Russia...

It's not a violation of election law, dingbat. Unlike Trump, Hillary actually violated election law.
No she didn’t.

I'm not sure why, but it seems the Democrats think that paying off a woman to be quiet about a scandal is somehow illegal. Well, it isn't.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering what any of this has to do with collusion with Russia...

Its not a violation, legal experts and even the former head of the Federal Election Commission say so. Tissue? lmao!
the federal election commission SAID it WAS a crime, and that is why Cohen was able to be charged with a crime for it by the prosecutors....
It’s getting harder and harder to pretend these freaks aren’t certifiably insane, isn’t it?

You people have a lot of time on your hands since we took back the House, Senate, and White House. Try a new hobby you may have better luck vs trying to take down Trump.
We are working on that

But but Bill...

That is all they have. An army of rabid squirrels and rotting red herrings trying to distract from their overflowing swamp,

This was a witch hunt..........I've posted examples of similar circumstances........many Dems.........OMFG.........slap on the wrist........

Double standards and an Investigation in search of a crime.........nothing to do with Russia.............

A good while ago you said the cleaners would go in and find ONLY THINGS RELATED TO THE CASE.........RUSSIA........

They didn't now did they ...............I laughed at you then and I'm laughing at you now.
it's true it is not part of the Russia investigation, but that matters naught..... that is why it is in the Southern district of new york and not with the Mueller team.... these crimes have mostly to do with the taxi business of Cohen's and his taxi business partner, who was arrested by NY State and ratted on Cohen for his tax evasion and crimes.... in a plea bargain...

Cohen, via Lanny Davis released a tape he had of trump and him conspiring to pay the National Enquirer guy for the Karen McDougal $150k to silence her and prevent her story from being published, a ''catch and kill'', so that Trump could own the contract between AMI (Parent company of National Enquirer) in case their buddy over there at AMI got hit by a car or died in-expectantly, is what trump said on the tape we all heard.... He wanted to own the rights to it.

The prosecutors in the Southern District never got a copy of that phone recording because the special judicial magistrate said that could be attorney client privileged stuff.... but after the tape was released by Cohen, the southern district of new york got their hands on it, and then after investigating and determining a crime was committed, added the crimes to his other 5 charges involving his taxi medallion business.

It's not a violation of election law, dingbat. Unlike Trump, Hillary actually violated election law.
No she didn’t.
Of course she did. She paid Russian spies to dig up dirt on her opponent. It's an open and shut case.

Republicans will have to explain to me the proper protocol for paying off a hooker

Forum List

Back