Paying people off to avoid a scandal is perfectly legal

She asked for 200k during an election for the story..............Selling the story because she was Gold digging...........

Done so for personal gain............and How did Trump even know it............hmmmm........

Did the bird fly to his ear........and say............I'm gonna sell our sex story to the media...........unless you pay me.........

While we can't confirm that............How did Trump even know about it unless she let the cat out of the bag......

I just put examples of N.Y. Law...........that make that a crime..............

And none of this has a damn thing to do with Russia............and you have to Impeach him........You don't have the numbers.....If you get the House the next election you can tie him up with the proceedings............which is the political goal here.

Oh sure... yeah she was shopping it around and just so happened that her lawyer turned out to be Cohen's buddy?

Hey I've got a bridge to sell you.
More articles out there saying the same dang thing...........I don't buy bridges...........especially to No Where........

She's a Whore............She isn't Russian.........and she was trying to CASH in on a one night stand........Why I put extortion legislation up.

Saying the same thing? Cohen, Trump, and Pecker got together and found a lawyer to seek her out to represent her and do the NDA.

She asked for 200k during an election for the story..............Selling the story because she was Gold digging...........

Done so for personal gain............and How did Trump even know it............hmmmm........

Did the bird fly to his ear........and say............I'm gonna sell our sex story to the media...........unless you pay me.........

While we can't confirm that............How did Trump even know about it unless she let the cat out of the bag......

And none of this has a damn thing to do with Russia............and you have to Impeach him........You don't have the numbers.....If you get the House the next election you can tie him up with the proceedings............which is the political goal here.

Oh sure... yeah she was shopping it around and just so happened that her lawyer turned out to be Cohen's buddy?

More articles out there saying the same dang thing...........I don't buy bridges...........especially to No Where........

She's a Whore............She isn't Russian.........and she was trying to CASH in on a one night stand........Why I put extortion legislation up.

Saying the same thing? Cohen, Trump, and Pecker got together and found a lawyer to seek her out to represent her and do the NDA.
NDA's are not illegal............

If the Bimbo said pay up or I'll go public................she is guilty of a crime...........

Mueller isn't after that ......doesn't give a damn if she extorted him or not...........He's pushing the Campaign Finance Rules equation..........

But Trump pretty much paid for his own campaign................Mainly he trolled the media and they did it for Free..........Not much of a Gotcha moment..........certainly has NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA.

If the Bimbo said pay up or I'll go public................she is guilty of a crime...........

Mueller isn't after that ......doesn't give a damn if she extorted him or not...........He's pushing the Campaign Finance Rules equation..........

But Trump pretty much paid for his own campaign................Mainly he trolled the media and they did it for Free..........Not much of a Gotcha moment..........certainly has NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA.

She didn't say that, and she had already gone public. What is illegal is for a lawyer to say they are representing your best interest, but be working with the lawyer on the other side to screw you.

Also I hate to tell you this... and even telling you this it will go in one ear and out the other, but the document that started the Russian investigation clearly states that Mueller has the power to not only investigate Trump and Russia, but ANY OTHER criminal element that is uncovered during the process. Now that is true with ANY criminal case under normal circumstances without having it stated, but with Trump I'm sure it was added to cover the Justice Department's ass.

I couldn't imagine the outrage if say a warrant was given to search a house under suspicion of selling drugs, and they see a kid chained up and did nothing about it because it wasn't part of the search warrant. All crimes and investigations work the same way, and Mueller's team has passed off every off-shoot investigation so far except Manafort's.

For all you Democrats out there, using tax dollars to pay for the Silence of the victims of your sexual criminal behavior is still not legal

She didn't say that, and she had already gone public. What is illegal is for a lawyer to say they are representing your best interest, but be working with the lawyer on the other side to screw you.

Also I hate to tell you this... and even telling you this it will go in one ear and out the other, but the document that started the Russian investigation clearly states that Mueller has the power to not only investigate Trump and Russia, but ANY OTHER criminal element that is uncovered during the process. Now that is true with ANY criminal case under normal circumstances without having it stated, but with Trump I'm sure it was added to cover the Justice Department's ass.

I couldn't imagine the outrage if say a warrant was given to search a house under suspicion of selling drugs, and they see a kid chained up and did nothing about it because it wasn't part of the search warrant. All crimes and investigations work the same way, and Mueller's team has passed off every off-shoot investigation so far except Manafort's.
You have TDS...........and don't give a damn that this is abuse of power.............The investigation was supposed to be about Russia..........Not a OPEN ended fishing expedition to LOOK FOR ANY CRIME THEY CAN FIND............

Their purpose was to Investigate the hacking of the DNC and TIES to the Trump campaign getting them to do it..........When you couldn't get that .......You YELLED OBSTRUCTION................and during the fishing...........they found a WHORE.........who screwed Trump one night who was trying to make money off of it.........During the election tried to get a Pay off for it................

I don't care about the 2011 sitcom.............or the Enquirer.............She was trying to get money or fame off of it back then too..........Nobody cared..........and nobody cared this time either because Hillary was GONNA WIN ANYWAY..............Why nobody bought it............

After they lost................SURFS UP...........

You have TDS...........and don't give a damn that this is abuse of power.............The investigation was supposed to be about Russia..........Not a OPEN ended fishing expedition to LOOK FOR ANY CRIME THEY CAN FIND............

Their purpose was to Investigate the hacking of the DNC and TIES to the Trump campaign getting them to do it..........When you couldn't get that .......You YELLED OBSTRUCTION................and during the fishing...........they found a WHORE.........who screwed Trump one night who was trying to make money off of it.........During the election tried to get a Pay off for it................

I don't care about the 2011 sitcom.............or the Enquirer.............She was trying to get money or fame off of it back then too..........Nobody cared..........and nobody cared this time either because Hillary was GONNA WIN ANYWAY..............Why nobody bought it............

There is no abuse of power, and you are only saying so because Trump is getting his ass stomped by the system that the party of "law and order" helped build.

It's fucking common sense that if you uncover criminal behavior while conducting a lawful investigation, you don't ignore it.

When you use terms like "snowflake," "triggered," and "Trump Derangement Syndrome" people don't take you seriously... of course most don't anyway, but you certainly aren't helping yourself.

There is no abuse of power, and you are only saying so because Trump is getting his ass stomped by the system that the party of "law and order" helped build.

It's fucking common sense that if you uncover criminal behavior while conducting a lawful investigation, you don't ignore it.

When you use terms like "snowflake," "triggered," and "Trump Derangement Syndrome" people don't take you seriously... of course most don't anyway, but you certainly aren't helping yourself.
You walk through life with blinders on............and partisan.......we are all partisan in one way or another.....

IRS targeting..............paying for dirt to Russia......leaking to the press........Perjury...........Lying to the FISA court............25 FBI and Intel guys gone.......poof..........

Just like the latest version..........Brennan and Clap Trap.........both Leakers and caught for Perjury.........and they walk into a job at CNN.........OMG.........payoff for doing their bidding.........

You walk through life with blinders on............and partisan.......we are all partisan in one way or another.....

IRS targeting..............paying for dirt to Russia......leaking to the press........Perjury...........Lying to the FISA court............25 FBI and Intel guys gone.......poof..........

Just like the latest version..........Brennan and Clap Trap.........both Leakers and caught for Perjury.........and they walk into a job at CNN.........OMG.........payoff for doing their bidding.........

You're right, I used to when I was a Republican. Now that in the last 2-3 years I became an Independent I see how fucking horrible both parties are at paying attention to their hypocrisy.

What Mueller and his team are doing is criminal justice 101.

And he thinks "Flippers" should be illegal. Cause all his criminal cohorts are turning their backs on him in order to save their own necks.

WHAT A DUNCE!

“Trump gained a personal benefit, so it can't legally be a campaign expense. “

So theoretically every thing spent during a campaign could fall under personal benefit since the candidate and the candidacy cannot be divided. Such idiocy is straight from crazy Kookoo land.

Comrade, you are a communist, hence a fucking liar.

Still, what is the limit placed on a person spending their own money on their own campaign?

Standard Disclaimer: Knowing you'll just lie, I'll give the answer: There is no limit.

This is just this weeks Communist attack and attempt to push forward the coup you've engaged in for the last 2 years.

Remember comrade, IF you traitors ever succeed with your coup, the nation is over and this becomes a hot war. You won't though.

I'm not sure why, but it seems the Democrats think that paying off a woman to be quiet about a scandal is somehow illegal. Well, it isn't.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering what any of this has to do with collusion with Russia...

Great, I'm sure Michael Cohen will be relieved to know.

Cohen is a lying scumbag. He plead to a ham sandwich in exchange for a lighter sentence.

That Torquemada used terms in the plea in no way indicates that the terms denote an actual crime. Torquemada crafted the plea deal to defame the President, not to serve justice nor because it denotes violations of law.

So theoretically every thing spent during a campaign could fall under personal benefit since the candidate and the candidacy cannot be divided. Such idiocy is straight from crazy Kookoo land.

Still, what is the limit placed on a person spending their own money on their own campaign?

Standard Disclaimer: Knowing you'll just lie, I'll give the answer: There is no limit.

This is just this weeks Communist attack and attempt to push forward the coup you've engaged in for the last 2 years.

Remember comrade, IF you traitors ever succeed with your coup, the nation is over and this becomes a hot war. You won't though.

None...just has to be reported. I can see why they didn't; that line item of "paying hush money to porn star" probably wouldn't look too good on a an FEC form.

As for a war...yeah fuck stain; like you'd do anything.

I'm not sure why, but it seems the Democrats think that paying off a woman to be quiet about a scandal is somehow illegal. Well, it isn't.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering what any of this has to do with collusion with Russia...

Not if its to directly benefit a political campaign. Such payments are campaign contributions.

And Cohen's plea came in federal court with regular old federal prosecutors.

You’re stating that
An attorney plead guilty to a charge that wasn’t a crime.

Sell bullshit somewhere else.

You know full well he did - though you lie.

Cohen agreed to anything Torquemada said in exchange for dropping the real charges.

Consider this commie bastard, Cohen superstitiously recorded the President of the United States.

There is a term for that... Can you say "espionage?" I knew you could.

There is a penalty for treason..... Can you say "execution?" Cohen sure the fuck could.

It is not possible to plead guilty to something not a crime.

Izzatrite retard? :lmao:

In order to plead guilty you have to be charged, in order to be charged there has to be a crime.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nope commie fuckwad. Non-adjudicated plea deals are nothing more than a contract. They can say literally anything that both parties agree to.

So, you are saying then that they charged him with a fake crime, so that he could then plead guilty to the fake crime?

That is really your story and then you talk to me about being off base? Holy fuck dude, you sound like that Repub from Florida that says she was abducted by aliens that looked like Jesus. Actually her story is more believable than yours

You do GRASP that he is guilty of REAL crimes, up to and including treason, right dumbfuck?

He plead guilty to the proverbial ham sandwich (look it up you fucking moron) to avoid prosecution for very real crimes.

It's illegal if you don't report it.

When candidates use their personal funds for campaign purposes, they are making contributions to their campaigns. Unlike other contributions, these candidate contributions are not subject to any limits. They must, however, be reported.

Contributions made from the candidate’s personal funds must be reported. The reporting varies according to whether the personal funds of the candidate were loaned or contributed directly to the candidate’s authorized committee, or whether the funds were spent by the candidate out-of-pocket.
Using the personal funds of the candidate - FEC.gov

It wasn't a campaign expense, moron.
Uh...yep it was if it was used to pay off a person to prevent her from divulging information that might damage your campaign.
Moran.
Nope. The "information" would damage him personally.
According to Giuliani...you know...Trump's lawyer...it was a campaign-related payment...
“Imagine if that came out on October 15th, 2016, in the middle of the, you know, last debate with Hillary Clinton,” he told Fox News’s “Fox & Friends” about the payment.
Trump paying off hookers or porn stars would have made no difference at all. In October 2016, young kids were asking their parents what's a pussy? Why does Mr Trump grab pussies? Anyone that would vote for Trump after seeing the Access Hollywood tape would certainly not be concerned about him paying off these women.

None...just has to be reported. I can see why they didn't; that line item of "paying hush money to porn star" probably wouldn't look too good on a an FEC form.

As for a war...yeah fuck stain; like you'd do anything.

An NDA certainly doesn't need to be reported.

If you HONESTLY (not that you're honest about anything) think this coup of yours will be bloodless (not that it will succeed) you are truly delusional.

It's been entertaining watching these Leftists lose their MINDS finally and entirely over what is not even a campaign finance violation.

Trump makes them lose their minds.

Entertaining. To say the least.
And you guys were saying back in 1974, "It doesn't matter whether Nixon knew about Watergate." Trump's impeachment charges are going to include violation of campaign finance laws, obstruction of justice, and abuse of power and whatever else Mueller uncovers. Trump's only chance is to fire Mueller before he uncovers more crimes.

Forum List

Back