Payton Gendron has views indistinguishable from most white people

Start the thread. But I know what's going to happen. I am going to rip you to shreds, you will dodge, divert and claim everything is leftist propaganda and your racist buddies will jump in. If you believe that blacks are democrats because they are being controlled or made to believe we are victims, or if you believe that the grievances blacks have is just whining and blaming whites for our failures, then you don't have any facts.
Let's put it out front for all to see in a new thread. Facts alone. Just between you & me.
If you have all the facts, this should be easy. We ignore any other posts & only answer each other.

I don't think you will because you know facts go against your narrative & you don't want to be exposed for everyone to see the actual racist you are at heart.

Start ripping me to threads. Please

Let's put it out front for all to see in a new thread. Facts alone. Just between you & me.
If you have all the facts, this should be easy. We ignore any other posts & only answer each other.

I don't think you will because you know facts go against your narrative & you don't want to be exposed for everyone to see the actual racist you are at heart.

Start ripping me to threads. Please
Start the thread.

S
1/2 is not the whole race. It is 1/2 of the race. Meaning that 1/2 are not racists.
Talk about not being very smart...
So, for example & according to you, if I said 1/2 of all blacks are criminal lowlife gangbangers & don't deserve to live, that's not in any way racist?

johngaltshrugged
So, for example & according to you, if I said 1/2 of all blacks are criminal lowlife gangbangers & don't deserve to live, that's not in any way racist?

I find it funny the way white people who are biggest crminals in the world have the nerve to accuse someone else of being criminal

• Love
Reactions: IM2
S

That is not verifiable by documentation or recorded history. So it is a racist opinion. You have a problem with those false equivalences son. First off, the survey showed that 48 percent of the whites polled stated that America would be weaker if it got less white. Second, the FBI UCR is published every year and it does not show that 50 percent of blacks are criminals or gangbangers.

You need to quit now before you get embarrassed junior.

johngaltshrugged

I find it funny the way white people who are biggest crminals in the world have the nerve to accuse someone else of being criminal
Dude, I was using an outrageous example to prove a point about the other guys hypocrisy but if you want to start a debate as well, I'm game.
BTW, white people have created a lot more misery, death & mayhem in the world than blacks. And that's just talking about Dr Fauxi & Bill Gates

Dude, I was using an outrageous example to prove a point about the other guys hypocrisy but if you want to start a debate as well, I'm game.
BTW, white people have created a lot more misery, death & mayhem in the world than blacks. And that's just talking about Dr Fauxi & Bill Gates
But you proved nothing, because he made his comment based on responses to that survey. Apparently that fact escapes you. And your second sentence shows me that you're a loony tune. Stop talking, start the thread.

But you proved nothing, because he made his comment based on responses to that survey. Apparently that fact escapes you. And your second sentence shows me that you're a loony tune. Stop talking, start the thread.
I started it over 10 minutes ago.
A racist survey? :rolleyes:

Payton Gendron has views indistinguishable from most white people

For every 2 white people you pass on the street, one of them is a hardcore racist. A majority of whites implicitly believe in replacement theory, but replacement theory is simply another way to say that whites are superior, it has nothing to do with replacement. When they talk about "American Culture" they simply mean white culture; that white people are superior. Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture
More of your imaginary bullshit. Its assholes like you who fuel the fires of racism. Most of your posts are absolute lies.

Actually, all data shows that at least 30 percent of whites agree with white supremacist views. Look at this place for example, it's full of racists who post jim crow comments and then claim that racism is a thing of the past. Unless you're black and show that whites are still practicing racism.
What data? Who collected it? Are you saying 30% of white people admit to you insinuated bullshit?

johngaltshrugged

He didn’t accuse anyone, it’s a hypothetical question.

For every 2 white people you pass on the street, one of them is a hardcore racist.
hair-fire.gif

It's your people that are the criminals.

fab2184b4a5bbbfe.png
You are wrong.

There are very few interracial crimes. Whites commit the most total crimes and the majority of hate crimes. Whites commit more than double the rapes of blacks, kill over 5,000 other whites annually and are the majority of police killers.

In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed Fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

But you want to call us the criminals.

For every 2 white people you pass on the street, one of them is a hardcore racist. A majority of whites implicitly believe in replacement theory, but replacement theory is simply another way to say that whites are superior, it has nothing to do with replacement. When they talk about "American Culture" they simply mean white culture; that white people are superior. Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture
A racist would say ^^^^^

If asked I would be one of the whites who thinks admitting millions of poor uneducated people from failed societies across the planet will weaken America and American culture

Forum List

Back