Pediatric neurosurgeon becomes Obabble's protologist

100% Right! 100% BLACK HA HA you racist liberals who will call him an Uncle Tom, House ...

This is a BLACK man who probably is 20% smarter then Obama if not more!

Who saves lives working kids brains!

Who understands health care and his so brilliant suggestion regarding HSAs!!!
FANTASTIC!!
Absolutely should run for President! I'd Work for him, vote for him ,donate to him!

You can bet Maobama won't put himself in a place of a captive audience without knowing before hand what will be said. Can you say karma for what he did to Paul Ryan?

HEY you Obama supporters!!!
You voted for Obama because he was black as that seemed to be the ONLY qualification and his administration is certainly proving they as their boss are just as incompetent!

It doesn't take a brain surgeon oh wait I forget you people are style versus substance oriented so IT does take a brain surgeon to point out as even 3 year old kids can..
Obama the emperor wears no clothes!

Even though the MSM is NOT playing this it certainly shows a black man totally competent pointing out the gross deficiencies of the ObamaNation!!!
Such great ideas this pediatric neurosurgeon talked about that obviously WENT WAY WAY over Obama's head... after all Obama WANTS to
A) Destroy 1,300 private health insurance companies "INSURING" $100 billion a year in lost tax revenue and 400,000 unemployed!
B) Obama is so desperate to destroy America he's sending MONEY to china to study Chinese prostitutes drink less.. all the while we borrow from China!

See it doesn't take a brain surgeon to point out such idiocy of the Obama administration and that of supporters that think..

.""I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

so obvious...

100% Right! 100% BLACK HA HA you racist liberals who will call him an Uncle Tom, House ...

FANTASTIC!!
Absolutely should run for President! I'd Work for him, vote for him ,donate to him!

20pct???? LOL

skeet obama doesn't have a clue in his head.

from golf to obamacare he's had to rely on white people to get him a idea.

I would put Benjamin Carson as one of the top 3 Americans in this country.

FANTASTIC!!

Are you crazy a Community organizer is so much more qualified to tell us how are Health care should be than some stupid Brain Surgeon. :)

FANTASTIC!!

20pct???? LOL

skeet obama doesn't have a clue in his head.

from golf to obamacare he's had to rely on white people to get him a idea.

I would put Benjamin Carson as one of the top 3 Americans in this country.

I was being GENEROUS I know especially after I heard Obama say two times so it wasn't an accident "corpseman".. !
As far as Carson... definitely and someone I was totally unfamiliar with but after this speech.. he's right up there with other stellar black men that make SENSE.. Artur Davis former Dem who 2nd Obama first time.. NOW GOP .. Tim Scott new SC Senator.. GOP... we need more like them!!!

Forum List

Back