Pedophilia in 2016

Not All Pedophiles Have Mental Disorders ......
The same can be said for murderers, thieves, cheaters, liars, drunks, homosexuals and patriots/nationalists.
1f610.png

The same can be said for those you have mentioned but this is the scary part. Maybe one day, pedophiles will be excused as a normal behavior, just as homosexuality and transgenderism has become.

It might. But that will be ignoring the child part of the equation. I don't give a rats ass how fucked up a pedophile is so long as they keep it to themselves. However, the second a child is involved, a child that fundamentally can't make an informed decision about sex and its consequences, then the pedophile is going to run into a brick wall....at great speed.

It might. But that will be ignoring the child part of the equation. I don't give a rats ass how fucked up a pedophile is so long as they keep it to themselves. However, the second a child is involved, a child that fundamentally can't make an informed decision about sex and its consequences, then the pedophile is going to run into a brick wall....at great speed.

Well we've already determined that "child" can be defined all sorts of ways... for instance, a child is apparently NOT a child when it's in the womb. A century ago, a child who was 12 was legally old enough to marry and often did. We have liberals handing out condoms to "children" every day and discussing sexuality with them in schools. My grandmother had her first baby at age 13. So what is a "child" is subjective and open to interpretation.

I wonder.... how many children age 12 are left home alone while their parents work? Or even more relevant, left to take care of a younger sibling while their parents work? If they are suitable for such responsibilities, how can one argue they are not able to make informed decisions? I wonder, how many 12 year olds don't understand where babies come from? Seems that maybe that would be explained to them as their counselor is handing them a condom, don't you imagine?

I hear what you are saying but the same thing could've applied to homosexuals not so long ago... I don't care what they do behind closed doors, just as long as they keep it to themselves.... how well did that argument work out? And yeah... I understand "consenting adults" but all that needs to change there is the definition of "adult".

Most importantly... YOU aren't going to get a vote on this... that's been removed from your ability to decide by the courts already. THEY will decide for you and you'll live with their decision because that's how everyone wanted things to be, so now, that's how things are. All they really need is some advocate to bring a case and challenge religious constraints on their rights...and voila... you have legal pedophilia and child marriages. It's a Brave New World!

Not All Pedophiles Have Mental Disorder, American Psychiatric Association Says In New DSM

Not All Pedophiles Have Mental Disorder, American Psychiatric Association Says In New DSM

In a move toward destigmatizing pedophilia, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in its updated Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), distinguishes between pedophiles who desire sex with children, and those who act on those desires.

The former group — those who want to have sex with children but whose desires are not distressing or harmful to themselves or others — is no longer classified as having a psychiatric condition in the updated DSM.

“The difference [from the last edition of the DSM] is, you’re not automatically saying that as soon as someone has a marked, unusual erotic interest that they have a mental disorder,” said Ray Blanchard, who cowrote the chapter on sexual disorders in the new DSM.

The change in the DSM, a kind of Bible among medical professionals, lawmakers, and drug and insurance companies, doesn’t just apply to pedophilia, but to several other deviant sexual desires listed in the manual. It represents “a subtle but crucial difference that makes it possible for an individual to engage in consensual atypical sexual behavior without inappropriately being labeled with a mental disorder,” explains the APA in its DSM-5 Paraphilic Disorders Fact Sheet.

read entire article at: Not All Pedophiles Have Mental Disorder, American Psychiatric Association Says In New DSM

This is a 2013 article and it has been walked back.

that means this is happening NOW?

Well we've already determined that "child" can be defined all sorts of ways... for instance, a child is apparently NOT a child when it's in the womb. A century ago, a child who was 12 was legally old enough to marry and often did. We have liberals handing out condoms to "children" every day and discussing sexuality with them in schools. My grandmother had her first baby at age 13. So what is a "child" is subjective and open to interpretation.

I wonder.... how many children age 12 are left home alone while their parents work? Or even more relevant, left to take care of a younger sibling while their parents work? If they are suitable for such responsibilities, how can one argue they are not able to make informed decisions? I wonder, how many 12 year olds don't understand where babies come from? Seems that maybe that would be explained to them as their counselor is handing them a condom, don't you imagine?

I hear what you are saying but the same thing could've applied to homosexuals not so long ago... I don't care what they do behind closed doors, just as long as they keep it to themselves.... how well did that argument work out? And yeah... I understand "consenting adults" but all that needs to change there is the definition of "adult".

Most importantly... YOU aren't going to get a vote on this... that's been removed from your ability to decide by the courts already. THEY will decide for you and you'll live with their decision because that's how everyone wanted things to be, so now, that's how things are. All they really need is some advocate to bring a case and challenge religious constraints on their rights...and voila... you have legal pedophilia and child marriages. It's a Brave New World!

Just because a child has a fucked up parent, who makes them take on responsibilities at an early age doesn't make them "adult". The mental maturity needed to make an informed decision about sex, and when to engage in it, truly doesn't kick in until about age 16. Some kids figure it out sooner, but 16 is a good baseline. Age of consent laws vary from State to State, but there are more aspects to a relationship than merely the sexual aspect of it. That's the problem with pedophiles. They don't give a shit about the children they fuck up, they only care about their needs.

In a move toward destigmatizing pedophilia, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in its updated Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), distinguishes between pedophiles who desire sex with children, and those who act on those desires.

The former group — those who want to have sex with children but whose desires are not distressing or harmful to themselves or others — is no longer classified as having a psychiatric condition in the updated DSM.

“The difference [from the last edition of the DSM] is, you’re not automatically saying that as soon as someone has a marked, unusual erotic interest that they have a mental disorder,” said Ray Blanchard, who cowrote the chapter on sexual disorders in the new DSM.

The change in the DSM, a kind of Bible among medical professionals, lawmakers, and drug and insurance companies, doesn’t just apply to pedophilia, but to several other deviant sexual desires listed in the manual. It represents “a subtle but crucial difference that makes it possible for an individual to engage in consensual atypical sexual behavior without inappropriately being labeled with a mental disorder,” explains the APA in its DSM-5 Paraphilic Disorders Fact Sheet.

read entire article at: Not All Pedophiles Have Mental Disorder, American Psychiatric Association Says In New DSM

No, the DSM was revised to make it a Disorder again. Clearly one of the psychs involved in the manual is a pedo and was trying to normalize it. The rest of the psych community was justifiably outraged so they forced the retraction of the new classification. Pedos are still considered to be fucked up individuals. Sorry for the bad news dude.

No, the DSM was revised to make it a Disorder again. Clearly one of the psychs involved in the manual is a pedo and was trying to normalize it. The rest of the psych community was justifiably outraged so they forced the retraction of the new classification. Pedos are still considered to be fucked up individuals. Sorry for the bad news dude.

I didn't know it was revised. I thought it is the same as when first published. But maybe the DSM is not what is needing to be concerned about. Maybe what needs the concern are individual people's lives and the ways to help individual people receive what they should.

Just because a child has a fucked up parent, who makes them take on responsibilities at an early age doesn't make them "adult". The mental maturity needed to make an informed decision about sex, and when to engage in it, truly doesn't kick in until about age 16. Some kids figure it out sooner, but 16 is a good baseline. Age of consent laws vary from State to State, but there are more aspects to a relationship than merely the sexual aspect of it. That's the problem with pedophiles. They don't give a shit about the children they fuck up, they only care about their needs.

I agree but everything you are saying would have been a great argument a few years ago for not legitimizing homosexual behavior. All you're doing is giving me a moralist argument that we've already witnessed being executed with a bullet to the head.

I agree but everything you are saying would have been a great argument a few years ago for not legitimizing homosexual behavior. All you're doing is giving me a moralist argument that we've already witnessed being executed with a bullet to the head.

Why? Homosexual behavior is between two consenting ADULTS. Do you see the difference? Children CAN'T make informed decisions. It is impossible. That's the difference.

I didn't know it was revised. I thought it is the same as when first published. But maybe the DSM is not what is needing to be concerned about. Maybe what needs the concern are individual people's lives and the ways to help individual people receive what they should.

Who are you trying to help? Pedo's or kids? All the kids need is to be kept out of the hands of pedo's. Pedo's need to be kept away for children. It really is that simple.

Why? Homosexual behavior is between two consenting ADULTS. Do you see the difference? Children CAN'T make informed decisions. It is impossible. That's the difference.

I see the words "consenting adults" and I know the only word there which is relevant is "adults" and if we change the definition of what is an adult, there isn't an issue anymore.

Men CAN'T marry men! That was true 20 years ago.... it's not true today... see how that works?

Again, the only "argument" you're presenting is one of a moralistic nature. You don't personally believe people of a certain age are capable of making "informed decisions" and so you're uptight. Well... the same moralistic arguments were made 20 years ago against legitimizing homosexual behavior and folks were told to chill out... get with the times.

Homosexual behavior is between two consenting ADULTS. Do you see the difference? Children CAN'T make informed decisions. It is impossible. That's the difference.

We've already pushed the LGBpbiWTF agenda to a point where it violates any rational concept of “consent” on the part of those adversely affected by it. Two examples that immediately come to mind, are the abuse of the law to punish small business owners for refusing to support sick, immoral homosexual mockeries of weddings; and the forcing of girls to accept the presence of boys (who claim to “identify as female”) in their restrooms, locker rooms, showers, etc. Note well, that the latter example involves children who, even if they were willing to consent to that abuse, would not be legally-recognized as being able to so consent, due to their age.

You're insisting that we take it on blind faith that a line will not be crossed, that we can clearly see has already been crossed.

I see the words "consenting adults" and I know the only word there which is relevant is "adults" and if we change the definition of what is an adult, there isn't an issue anymore.

Men CAN'T marry men! That was true 20 years ago.... it's not true today... see how that works?

Again, the only "argument" you're presenting is one of a moralistic nature. You don't personally believe people of a certain age are capable of making "informed decisions" and so you're uptight. Well... the same moralistic arguments were made 20 years ago against legitimizing homosexual behavior and folks were told to chill out... get with the times.

It's not that I don't "believe" that children can't make an informed decision. It is a scientific fact. I'm not religious so I don't really care about morality. Morality changes with the wind, ethics though, are universal and don't change. The reason why children (by our definition) got married back in the past was because they didn't live very long. Average life expectancy for the majority of human existence has been under 40 years. Thus, as soon as a girl reached puberty she was considered an adult, no matter that her brain was still not fully developed.

Homosexuality was considered a "sin" (there's those religious mores again) because it freaked people out, and it removed people from the breeding pool. The various religions realized the primary way to take over an area was to breed faster than the opposing religion did. It is all about power as it has always been.

Homosexual behavior is between two consenting ADULTS. Do you see the difference? Children CAN'T make informed decisions. It is impossible. That's the difference.

We've already pushed the LGBpbiWTF agenda to a point where it violates any rational concept of “consent” on the part of those adversely affected by it. Two examples that immediately come to mind, are the abuse of the law to punish small business owners for refusing to support sick, immoral homosexual mockeries of weddings; and the forcing of girls to accept the presence of boys (who claim to “identify as female”) in their restrooms, locker rooms, showers, etc. Note well, that the latter example involves children who, even if they were willing to consent to that abuse, would not be legally-recognized as being able to so consent, due to their age.

You're insisting that we take it on blind faith that a line will not be crossed, that we can clearly see has already been crossed.

I am not in favor of those laws and I think the business owners are being unjustly targeted. That being said, I also believe that providing a cake for a wedding is in no way a support for gay wedding. I think the bakers are being extremist every bit as much as the assholes who are trying to punish them are. The trans issue is another one that is being abused by those with a political agenda. I have no problem with a truly trans gendered individual using the bathroom that he or she identifies with. The problem is the governments in their typical heavy handed way are making it too easy for perverts to game the system so that they can prey on young kids.

I am not in favor of those laws and I think the business owners are being unjustly targeted.

The point is that both of the examples that I cited are things that were unthinkable only a decade ago; but have been pushed into law by the LGBpbiWTF movement over the objection of the vast majority of Americans, and with complete disregard for the impact on those who do not consent to be drawn into these perversions. The precedents are already set, now, to legalize pedophilia and to give it the same legal protections that homosexuality and transgenderism are now gaining.

That being said, I also believe that providing a cake for a wedding is in no way a support for gay wedding. I think the bakers are being extremist every bit as much as the assholes who are trying to punish them are.

I cannot even come close to agreeing with you on this point.

To provide a custom product or service, specifically crafted for something that is immoral, is to support that immoral thing. I just cannot see any rational basis to argue otherwise. To produce a custom “wedding cake” for a sick homosexual mockery of a wedding is to support and participate in that sick mockery.

The trans issue is another one that is being abused by those with a political agenda. I have no problem with a truly trans gendered individual using the bathroom that he or she identifies with. The problem is the governments in their typical heavy handed way are making it too easy for perverts to game the system so that they can prey on young kids.

There is no such thing as a “truly trans gendered individual”. With the exception of some extremely-rare genetic and hormonal defects, we are all born male or female.

If you're born male, then claiming to “identify” as female doesn't make you female; you're still male.

Having your body altered with unnatural hormone treatments doesn't make you female.  Having your genitals and other parts of your body surgically-mutilated does not make you female.

All that any of that does is to make one a sick, mutilated freak, who still has no damn business going into women's restrooms, locker rooms, or other such facilities.

The trans issue is another one that is being abused by those with a political agenda.

It's not something that is being abused to promote an agenda. It is part of an agenda, along with homosexuality, pedophilia, and whatever other components are yet to come out into the open. I'm, not sure any of those caught up in this agenda even have a clear idea where they are going with it; but it has its roots in Marxism, and in Karl Marx's stated desire to eradicate marriage and family, which he saw as artifacts of the type of “bourgeois” society that he wanted to overturn. It's a movement that has gained a life of its own, and has devolved and mutated in ways that I am sure Marx never imaged it would.

It's not that I don't "believe" that children can't make an informed decision. It is a scientific fact.

LMFAO...Oh, is it a scientific fact that on a person's 16th, 17th or 18th birthday... depending on state they reside in... they become capable of making informed decisions? Please do show us this "science" of which you speak, sir?

Forum List

Back