Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Not providing proof of such a statement except to claim to have heard from someone who claims to have heard it is hearsay, moron.
It’s sworn testimony as part of an official proceeding, dope.

This shit has pushed you dopes into full retard mode.

It doesn't matter what trump believes or not... There are legal and illegal ways of contesting an election...

Barr's and Ivanka's testimonies are just to show that the whole thing is a grift...IT is not illegal but they are making clear that Trump was being told he lost from all his advisors. Trump so desperate to hear he won started listening to some of the worse people, drunk Rudy, Sidney...
This shows Trump incapable of leadership when he can't tolerate the truth and will find some of the unqualified people to take advice he likes to hear... He then pushes this information (which is bullshit) on to his own people...
It doesn't matter what trump believes or not... There are legal and illegal ways of contesting an election..
Yes. Trump exhausted the legal ways and found no remedy.
He then knowingly turned to the illegal ways. A coup. Sedition.
That is consciousness of guilt.

I can’t prove a negative, dope.
Post something that says she “exempted” herself.
She is queen Nancy, she just has to indicate something and she thinks of it as law. After all, you follow her dictates without any evidence to support them all the time. But then, you are stupid.

Hey shit head, I deny nothing. I wasn't there to hear them, and neither were you. You just repeat hearsay and claim it to be true. Yet you deny any statement in support of Trump as false when hailing any democrat statement as a holy truth.

Even a moronic pervert such as you should be able to see the fallacy and stupidity of doing that. It makes you a never thinking liar.
The peiople who worked for Trump are Democrats, assclown?

The peiople who worked for Trump are Democrats, assclown?
And you still don't supply any evidence for your idiotic claims. You truly are a perverted idiot.

You continue to make claims and never supply any proof whatsoever, since it comes from your demented imagination.

Looks like Pelosi is moving forward with her select committee.

Adam Kinzinger will be on the committee.

Pelosi only needs to appoint one more republican.

The committee is supposed to start their work next week.

always-sunny.gif

And you still don't supply any evidence for your idiotic claims. You truly are a perverted idiot.

You continue to make claims and never supply any proof whatsoever, since it comes from your demented imagination.
Are you denying that Barr said Trump's claims of a stolen election are "bullshit", you asswipe?

It's on video, mouth breather.

Are you denying that Barr said Trump's claims of a stolen election are "bullshit", you asswipe?

It's on video, mouth breather.
Were you there to see the entire sequence of questioning? No? Then you don't know what exactly went on, do you? You continue to make assumptions based on what you get by hearsay. Especially since democrats have already admitted to doctoring evidence in this so called "investigation".

In other words, brain dead, you continue to spew BS, as usual.

Were you there to see the entire sequence of questioning? No? Then you don't know what exactly went on, do you? You continue to make assumptions based on what you get by hearsay. Especially since democrats have already admitted to doctoring evidence in this so called "investigation".

In other words, brain dead, you continue to spew BS, as usual.
Barr said the same thing in his book, CLOWN.

Was I there when he wrote it? No, ass face.

Can't make this shit up.

Barr said the same thing in his book, CLOWN.

Was I there when he wrote it? No, ass face.

Can't make this shit up.
If anyone can make this up, it is a shithead like you.

I would wager that you haven't read his book, just made further idiotic assumptions and again put forth your imaginary delusions, as usual. I know that you haven't read it because you can't comprehend the written word or possibly not even read.

Forum List

Back