Pelosi Appoints Anti-Jew Rep. Ilhan Omar To House Foreign Affairs Committee

muzzie-bitch.jpg

D4-DNa26-UYAE7-C5-L.jpg

D17-Sn-l-W0-AENp-JG.jpg

The Muslims are an overt minor threat to our sovereignty, in comparison to the Jewish institutions like Facebook, Hollywood, and the media which are major threats to our sovereignty.

So 9/11 was a “minor” threat? Tell me more.

In a few years, more Whites will be killed by Blacks, than in 9/11.

You’re moving the goal posts. Was 9/11 a “minor” event? Yes or No?

How many has Iran killed, as opposed to Israel in the past 70 years?

About 50 to 1. The Islamo-Fascists slaughtered 500,000 in the war with Iraq. The terrorism them have sponsored has killed another half-million. Their attacks on the Kurds, the war they have sponsored against Syria backed by Obamugabe's ISIS.

You remind me of when my kids were young. My youngest daughter got bigger than my middle girl fairly early on. On day my middle girl came in crying that her sister had hit her. So we went and confronted the sister who said "she hit me about 10 times, so I finally hit her back." To which the middle girl replied "yeah, but when she hit me IT HURT."

That's how the Muzzie Beasts in Gaza are, they attack relentlessly and then cry when Israel fights back.

That's Iraq, not Iran.

Besides, the USA played a big role in the War in Iraq.

No, no, that's how Israeli Jew beats in Israel are, they've bullied Palestine since 1948, and kicked them to the curb, and then cry when the Palestinians fight back.

By bullied you mean conquered? You are correct. Israel is undefeated in wars. What is Poland’s record?

Poland went 800 years without being conquered surrounded by monster sized empires attacking them like Mongols, Kievan Rus, Ottoman Turks, German Holy Roman Empire, and then Russia.

Israel will be lucky if it lasts another 80 years.

I will await the Partitions of Israel.

FB is a Jewish institution? Hollywood is? Then why do both bash Israel and pander to Islamists? At least post accurate facts. LMAO!!

Facebook is owned by Jewish Zuckerberg.

According to Jewish Joel Stein of the LA Times, Jews completely dominate Hollywood, and he proved it with facts.

Zuckerberg is as Jewish as you are. He didn’t marry a Jewish female and does not raise his kids Jewish. Jews who “dominate” Hollywood are like Zuck. They are Jews in name only and hate fellow Jews and Israel. You may hate people like me and that is your right as an American, even though I rag on you for it. However do not be so gullible as to believe that Zuck and those like him are real Jews. They aren’t. His beliefs are aligned closer to yours than to mine.

They are still Jews, none the less.

To me you're all fake Jews, the Synagogue of Satan.

That doesn’t make any sense. So if someone is born a Jew but shares your beliefs 100% then he is still a bad guy in your eyes? Think about how illogical that is. One cannot control how they are born. Which is what makes racism so stupid.

The Muslims are an overt minor threat to our sovereignty, in comparison to the Jewish institutions like Facebook, Hollywood, and the media which are major threats to our sovereignty.

In comparison to Jewish Liberal institutions, who indoctrinate many millions into Liberalism, absolutely.

Jews are the main reason why we become so much more Liberal since the 1950's.

That allows us to tolerate Islamic refugees, Illegal Mexicans, and the whole shebang.

About 50 to 1. The Islamo-Fascists slaughtered 500,000 in the war with Iraq. The terrorism them have sponsored has killed another half-million. Their attacks on the Kurds, the war they have sponsored against Syria backed by Obamugabe's ISIS.

You remind me of when my kids were young. My youngest daughter got bigger than my middle girl fairly early on. On day my middle girl came in crying that her sister had hit her. So we went and confronted the sister who said "she hit me about 10 times, so I finally hit her back." To which the middle girl replied "yeah, but when she hit me IT HURT."

That's how the Muzzie Beasts in Gaza are, they attack relentlessly and then cry when Israel fights back.

That's Iraq, not Iran.

No, no, that's how Israeli Jew beats in Israel are, they've bullied Palestine since 1948, and kicked them to the curb, and then cry when the Palestinians fight back.

By bullied you mean conquered? You are correct. Israel is undefeated in wars. What is Poland’s record?

Poland went 800 years without being conquered surrounded by monster sized empires attacking them like Mongols, Kievan Rus, Ottoman Turks, German Holy Roman Empire, and then Russia.

Until it was. And now it’s just another European country with the aura of being Nazi sympathizers and breeding assholes like you. How the mighty have fallen. You cannot even get a job because of your criminal record and hence you take your frustration out on Jews on this message board. Pretty sad. If I were you, I d join a monastery and repent. LOL.

In comparison to Jewish Liberal institutions, who indoctrinate many millions into Liberalism, absolutely.

Don’t dodge the question. Yes or no. Be a man and give a one word answer. Was 9/11 in your opinion a minor event?

That's Iraq, not Iran.

Until it was. And now it’s just another European country with the aura of being Nazi sympathizers and breeding assholes like you. How the mighty have fallen. You cannot even get a job because of your criminal record and hence you take your frustration out on Jews on this message board. Pretty sad. If I were you, I d join a monastery and repent. LOL.

What Polish Nazi sympathizers?

Jews butchered Poles with Jewish Commies like Salomon Morel, and Jakub Berman.

When Poland asked Israel to apprehend Salomon Morel, they refused, even insulting all the eye witnesses, by Israel calling it an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

Don’t dodge the question. Yes or no. Be a man and give a one word answer. Was 9/11 in your opinion a minor event?

No, but nothing like Jewish Liberal institutions indoctrinating much of the nation.

1/2 of Democrat funding comes from Jews, for goodness sake.

That's Iraq, not Iran.

Jews butchered Poles with Salomon Morel, and Jakub Berman.

When Poland asked Israel to apprehend Salomon Morel, they refused, even insulting all the eye witnesses, by Israel calling it an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

You should read the book The Pianist. But you Nazis burn books instead of reading them.

That allows us to tolerate Islamic refugees, Illegal Mexicans, and the whole shebang.
Which is why your parents didn’t die of exhaustion in a sweat shop.

No, but nothing like Jewish Liberal institutions indoctrinating much of the nation.

Thank you for proving you’re not a man. I said Give a one word answer. So now you’re back tracking and you admit it was NOT a minor event but earlier you said Islamists only pose a minor threat to America. Which is it? See you have zero credibility and are the laughing stock of this board. You, JoeB, Penelope and caddo kid. All antisemites here as as dumb as a bag of rocks and you wonder why no one can take you seriously. You and your stupid conspiracy theories.

That's Iraq, not Iran.

You should read the book The Pianist. But you Nazis burn books instead of reading them.

What about Jewish Nazi collaborators?

Your fcktards helped built the Concentration Camps, and Gas Chambers too.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Filip Müller (3 January 1922 – 9 November 2013) was a Jewish Slovak Holocaust survivor and Sonderkommando at Auschwitz.

Müller was assigned to the Sonderkommando that worked on the construction of crematoriaand the installation of the gas chambers.

March 1, 1942 Auschwitz Birkenau opened

. Auschwitz I, the original camp, became the administrative center for the whole complex.

Local residents were evicted, including 1,200 people who lived in shacks around the barracks. Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

We have become Liberal because of 3% of the population or because we have more illegals in this country than Jews? You’re dumb.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Filip Müller (3 January 1922 – 9 November 2013) was a Jewish Slovak Holocaust survivor and Sonderkommando at Auschwitz.

Müller was assigned to the Sonderkommando that worked on the construction of crematoriaand the installation of the gas chambers.

. Auschwitz I, the original camp, became the administrative center for the whole complex.

Local residents were evicted, including 1,200 people who lived in shacks around the barracks. Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

There were a handful as opposed to millions of Poles. Face it, your country was traitorous.

Thank you for proving you’re not a man. I said Give a one word answer. So now you’re back tracking and you admit it was NOT a minor event but earlier you said Islamists only pose a minor threat to America. Which is it? See you have zero credibility and are the laughing stock of this board. You, JoeB, Penelope and caddo kid. All antisemites here as as dumb as a bag of rocks and you wonder why no one can take you seriously. You and your stupid conspiracy theories.

Islamists have maybe killed 4,000 people in the USA since 2000, Blacks have killed maybe 80,000 people in the USA since 2000.

We have become Liberal because of 3% of the population or because we have more illegals in this country than Jews? You’re dumb.
You’re having a discussion with a mentally disturbed individual.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

There were a handful as opposed to millions of Poles. Face it, your country was traitorous.
The Poles were such brave warriors that the Germans had them shitting in their underwear.

Given her comments regarding walls being immoral, she must actually still believe that dieversity works.

Forum List

Back