Pelosi Claims She Was Set Up at Hair Salon

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I guess it was a continuation of the Beasts' Right-Wing conspiracy:

In a press conference in San Francisco on coronavirus legislation, Pelosi claimed she was misled by the neighborhood salon. Security footage showed her at one point wearing a mask around her neck instead of over her face.

What docc BBC we know about trump’s hairstylist?

When does he work on his lack off hair?

Does he have a mask?

Is he gay?

Does he use paint?

If so, what color?

Does he brush it in or spray it?

Does he have to wait until the makeup guy says the orange coat on face has dried?

we need to know!!!!!

In a press conference in San Francisco on coronavirus legislation, Pelosi claimed she was misled by the neighborhood salon. Security footage showed her at one point wearing a mask around her neck instead of over her face.

Saying she was misled is different from saying it was a set-up.

What docc BBC we know about trump’s hairstylist?

When does he work on his lack off hair?

Does he have a mask?

Is he gay?

Does he use paint?

If so, what color?

Does he brush it in or spray it?

Does he have to wait until the makeup guy says the orange coat on face has dried?

we need to know!!!!!
The problem is that it's not the republicans pushing for shutdowns and demanding fealty to the mask requirements. If you skip over the part where Pelosi's a massive hypocrite, you've missed the ENTIRE reason people are talking about this.

Ah, yes, that makes sense.

Our nation's top lawmaker wasn't at fault, because the owner of the salon made her think that opening a business against the Royal Dictates of the Exalted Governor of The Peoples Republic of California was okay, and that masks were optional in her home city.

If you insist, I'll go with that narrative.

What a feckless bitch she is.

[/QUOTE
I heard her say the she was set up by the salon.

I guess if she was set up then she is admitting that she's ignorant of the law and therefore has no damn business at all of being in congress.

a total set up!

omg :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1599088339127.png

As it turns out, that was the setup." Pelosi told reporters. "So, I take responsibility for falling for a setup. And that's all I'm going to say on that."

The term, "Set up" were HER words.

I am just wondering how she was set up when she initiated the transaction in violation of state dictates.

Nancy looks dashing.

The problem is that it's not the republicans pushing for shutdowns and demanding fealty to the mask requirements. If you skip over the part where Pelosi's a massive hypocrite, you've missed the ENTIRE reason people are talking about this.
That's exactly right. I HATE hypocrites.

Forum List

Back