Pelosi Dismisses Border Crisis: ‘We’re On A Good Path At The Border’

700 illegals packed into a cage designed for 80 is Democrats idea of progress.

Anything she says can be dismissed.

She should never be forgiven for kneeling in the Capitol and for tearing up the State of the Union speech.

The only difference between her and Mr. Biden is that her brain health issues are not yet so pronounced as Mr. Biden's.

It is. They aren't starving, being robbed, forced into sex slavery or gangs. Progress takes time. We are on a good path.

you just eat up everything they tell you dont you?....

I'm a big fan of the truth, and it refreshing to have an Administration that tells it.

Administrations who force media blackouts on their failures are not truthful.

It is. They aren't starving, being robbed, forced into sex slavery or gangs. Progress takes time. We are on a good path.

I'm a big fan of the truth, and it refreshing to have an Administration that tells it.

175,000 illegals in March is a good direction?

You cant be that partisan.

Roberta fucking resigned today.

175,000 illegals in March is a good direction?

You cant be that partisan.

Roberta fucking resigned today.

It's just average.

We analyzed monthly U.S. Customs and Border Protection data from 2012 through February and found no clear evidence that the overall increase in border crossings in 2021 can be attributed to Biden administration policies. Rather, the current increase fits a pattern of seasonal changes in undocumented immigration combined with a backlog of demand because of 2020s coronavirus border closure.

Forum List

Back