Pelosi: I think I skipped a couple of pages.I'm not sure

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Again surrounded herself with children for her swearing in....How apropos that she be in the midst of her intellectual equals.

I think the children have more grey matter that Pelousy! :laugh:

Oh....if only her problem were skipping a couple of pages. I think that Poltergeist-ending coffin-eruption Pelsoi bitch missed a bunch of vital parts a HELL of a lot more important in life than a "couple of pages."

Early Americans had a special way to deal with politicians like Pelosi.. Pelosi-tar-and-feathers3.jpg

Right from the word go....right away..........her mind is not working very well....

When will she call the President ..... this President.........Bush?........

When is she going to come up with some other idiotic answer??

The face of the DemonRat Party is not looking very good.

Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: 'I think I skipped a couple of pages. I'm not sure.' - The American Mirror
She is channeling her Gracie Allen. You don't have to respect someone to like them, and you do not have to like someone to respect them. Worked for Burns and Allen-might work for Pelosi and Trump. We just have to get Trump a cigar.

Skipping a couple pages is appropriate since Pelosi is a couple cards short of a full deck.

If you live long enough or have the wrong genes You too will come across that confused. In the mean time she is an in kind donation to Trump's 2020 reelection campaign and a really big one at that.

Pelosi: I'll get you president Bush!

Image62-620x348-550x308.jpg

CNN: Nancy its president Trump.

Pelosi: What?

CNN: Its president Trump

Pelosi: I'll get you president Bush!

CNN: (face palm)

NDP MUST be doing something good to have rabid rightwingers so frantic and upset.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back