🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Is the Only Dem with a Fringe of Sanity

Oops..........Maureen Ohara there........thought she was MOM.........LOL

12474002_f496.jpg

Notice that people here are soooooo concerned with Pelosi........that we post pics of other women.

:abgg2q.jpg:

That’s why she’ll be ignored.

Nancy Pelosi Is Worried 2020 Candidates Are on Wrong Track.

“Speaker Nancy Pelosi is issuing a pointed message to Democrats running for president in 2020: Those liberal ideas that fire up the party’s base are a big loser when it comes to beating President Donald Trump.”

10/10 most devastating title I have read on the forum yet.

The Far left the Dems created has turned on them........the establishment career politicians. Just as conservatives have gone after the RINO's.........the establishment wishes to gain control back.

Biden being called out is a threat to all of them.

A political party has to be pretty debased for Nazi Pelosi to be a voice of wisdom.

15 years ago, who would have thought that the party would go so far left that she'd be the rational one? Liberals have always believed that the country is liberal. Sure, there are Republicans around. They are in pickup trucks with gun racks in flyover country, or on their yachts somewhere, but the rest of the country is liberal. All my friends are liberal, all my coworkers are liberal, most of my family is liberal, therefore, the country must be liberal.

This is why they always accuse the right of cheating when we win elections. They live in their own world, forgetting there's the rest of the country out there. While we cling to our guns and Bible, they cling to government dependency and social programs.

Forum List

Back