Pelosi: ‘One Way Or Another’ Trump Will Not Be President In Ten Months

my friends, FDR talked about Health for all, Truman talked about health for all, even Nixon talked about it

folks, the time for talking is over, the time for action is now.

and the only way to achieve that is to kick Trump out of office and elect someone progressive

WHAT DO WE WANT? MEDICARE FOR ALL! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW! NOOOOOW!

Screw that you welfare trash, pay for your own. Get a job!

t may not change, and Trump will win once again.
Not with those vote counts, he won't.

Basically that overage came from CA, where Trump didn't stand a chance, nor does stand a chance next election. And when you consider there was a fair amount of people on the right who were disturbed by the nomination of Trump, they didn't come out to vote. Now that the score card is in, it's likely that they will next election.

We don't choose a President by popular vote to the chagrin of the left, we choose a President by the College.

Basically that overage came from CA
The extra 8 million votes did not come from California. I didn't read the rest of your idiotic post. Why do you say such obviously stupid things? Is it for attention? Literally every single time I bother to read one of your steaming turds I catch you making up something stupid.

The extra 8 million votes did not come from California. I didn't read the rest of your idiotic post. Why do you say such obviously stupid things? Is it for attention? Literally every single time I bother to read one of your steaming turds I catch you making up something stupid.

And yet you love reading them.

Speaking of making up something stupid, Hillary actually won the PV by about 3 million votes. She took CA by nearly 4 million votes. She had another 2 million in New York, where again, Trump didn't stand a chance.

Hillary Clinton Officially Wins Popular Vote by Nearly 2.9 Million

The "California problem" is two-fold. Ineligible people voting, and Republicans staying home because their candidates have no chance of winning. Especially like in 2016, when they had two Democrats running against each other for the Senate seat.

Same is true in New York, Massachusetts, and lllinois.

The "California problem" is two-fold. Ineligible people voting, and Republicans staying home because their candidates have no chance of winning. Especially like in 2016, when they had two Democrats running against each other for the Senate seat.

Stupid whining, all based on a cherry picking fallacy.

By you geniuses' same fallacy, three hillbilly counties chose the president in 2016.

Pelosi said today:
– Trump won't be president next year "one way or another"
– Dems may "have him removed sooner" than the election
– Trump "will be impeached forever"

It's clear: Impeachment was a Democrat hit job to stain Trump’s legacy and hurt him at the polls. Nothing more.

Twitter

Demonrats are just repeating what they accomplished in 16: Got Trump elected.
You mean like 7 Benghazi investigations were intended to harm Clinton?

And yet you love reading them.

Speaking of making up something stupid, Hillary actually won the PV by about 3 million votes. She took CA by nearly 4 million votes. She had another 2 million in New York, where again, Trump didn't stand a chance.

Hillary Clinton Officially Wins Popular Vote by Nearly 2.9 Million
And they reside in 5 California counties that everyone agrees are 3rd world moonbat.

Pelosi said today:

It's clear: Impeachment was a Democrat hit job to stain Trump’s legacy and hurt him at the polls. Nothing more.

Twitter

You mean like 7 Benghazi investigations were intended to harm Clinton?
Tell me what Hillary was doing the night our Ambassador and his men were murdered.

Hmm, no, that doesn't follow from anything she said.
What do you know? You don’t even know what bathroom people should use.
And you would get laughed out of a 6th grade science class. So, apparently,I know quite a bit more than you do.
You don’t know what bathroom to use and I’m anti science?

Pelosi said today:

Twitter

We can only hope crazy Nancy is right for once.

Go Bernie!!!

I don't know if they'd win those states or not, but without a doubt, I think a lot of righty voters do stay home for that reason. There is no real chance at winning.

So if we ever did go to the popular vote, everybody would be voting on the President. It may very well be that the Republicans would virtually have the presidency forever.

So a suggestion to the left: Be careful what you wish for, it may just come true.

Pelosi said today:

Twitter

We can only hope crazy Nancy is right for once.

Go Bernie!!!
We knew you loved Russians.

I don't know if they'd win those states or not, but without a doubt, I think a lot of righty voters do stay home for that reason. There is no real chance at winning.

So if we ever did go to the popular vote, everybody would be voting on the President. It may very well be that the Republicans would virtually have the presidency forever.

So a suggestion to the left: Be careful what you wish for, it may just come true.
Fascist California changed the ballot so only the two top voters in the primary get on the ballot, so now you’ll never see a Republican.

Forum List

Back