🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi: ‘One Way Or Another’ Trump Will Not Be President In Ten Months

When Trump is no longer president, he won't be able to protect himself and his family from all the legal battles that he has sidestepped for the last few years. I suspect his courtroom dance card, as well as those of his children, will be full for the rest of their miserable lives.

The commies are trying every trick up their sleeve to hassle Trump out of the White House or try and get him removed. So once he's gone, they'll keep their yap shut.

For one, Trump didn't do anything wrong. And two, Trump loves court battles.

Then he and his family will have a lot to enjoy

Instead of harassing your opponents, you could just try to win the electoral college. Find some common sense, and sell it to the people.

When Trump is no longer president, he won't be able to protect himself and his family from all the legal battles that he has sidestepped for the last few years. I suspect his courtroom dance card, as well as those of his children, will be full for the rest of their miserable lives.

The commies are trying every trick up their sleeve to hassle Trump out of the White House or try and get him removed. So once he's gone, they'll keep their yap shut.

For one, Trump didn't do anything wrong. And two, Trump loves court battles.

Then he and his family will have a lot to enjoy

Instead of harassing your opponents, you could just try to win the electoral college. Find some common sense, and sell it to the people.
common sense left the left thousands of years ago. The left have been migrating west for that long and finally made it here in the US.

my friends, FDR talked about Health for all, Truman talked about health for all, even Nixon talked about it

folks, the time for talking is over, the time for action is now.

and the only way to achieve that is to kick Trump out of office and elect someone progressive

WHAT DO WE WANT? MEDICARE FOR ALL! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW! NOOOOOW!

When the dems can get the shit and needles out of their districts, maybe we would listen to your big government solutions. Right now, I wouldn't want them in charge of a hot dog cart.

my friends, FDR talked about Health for all, Truman talked about health for all, even Nixon talked about it

folks, the time for talking is over, the time for action is now.

and the only way to achieve that is to kick Trump out of office and elect someone progressive

WHAT DO WE WANT? MEDICARE FOR ALL! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW! NOOOOOW!

When the dems can get the shit and needles out of their districts, maybe we would listen to your big government solutions. Right now, I wouldn't want them in charge of a hot dog cart.
oh fk no, stay away from the dogs.

Pelosi said today:
– Trump won't be president next year "one way or another"
– Dems may "have him removed sooner" than the election
– Trump "will be impeached forever"

It's clear: Impeachment was a Democrat hit job to stain Trump’s legacy and hurt him at the polls. Nothing more.

Twitter

Demonrats are just repeating what they accomplished in 16: Got Trump elected.
Maybe, but definitely not as effective as past GOP hit jobs to stain Hillary's legacy. How many investigations and Congressional hearings did she endure before Trump began chanting 'lock her up'. If he wasn't just slandering her why is she still walking around free?

Pelosi said today:

It's clear: Impeachment was a Democrat hit job to stain Trump’s legacy and hurt him at the polls. Nothing more.

Twitter

She should be arrested and tried for threatening the president.

Are y'all ever gonna accept the fact that preventing the coronation of Queen Hillary isn't a crime?

Pelosi said today:

Twitter

Maybe, but definitely not as effective as past GOP hit jobs to stain Hillary's legacy. How many investigations and Congressional hearings did she endure before Trump began chanting 'lock her up'. If he wasn't just slandering her why is she still walking around free?
Hillary doesn't have a legacy that she didn't steal.

Pelosi said today:

Twitter

Pelosi said today:

Twitter

I fast forwarded and still heaved.

Forum List

Back