Pelosi says House Democrats will begin process to obtain Trump tax returns

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
2018-12-13T175751Z_2_LYNXMPEEBC1EN_RTROPTP_0_USA-CONGRESS-BUDGET_1.jpg

It’s started.

And it’ll only get worse.

This kinda goes along with the deal about Kelley leaving the White House and the president seeking a new chief of staff. Not only that but more lawyers in the White House to fight back the onslaught coming in the next 2 years.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Nancy Pelosi said Democrats will begin to seek President Donald Trump’s tax returns – a move likely to prompt outrage from the White House – when they take control of the U.S. House of Representatives in January.

The House Ways and Means Committee will “take the first steps,” said Pelosi, who has the backing of her members to become the next speaker of the House in January.

There is popular demand for the Congress to request the president’s tax returns,” she said, speaking to reporters. “I’m sure the White House will resist, so the question is where do we go from there.”

More @ House Democrats to seek Trump tax returns: Pelosi | One America News Network

Right wing idiots afraid to see what's in Trump's tax returns.
Oh how you fuckers have fallen.....so low.
Wouldn't have tolerated Obama withholding his returns when he was a candidate.

Cry your eyes out, bitches because Mueller's had Trump's tax returns since Day One.
They've been his road map for his investigation.

And if you can stop sniffling for a few minutes, I suggest you read the 11-page expose in the New York Times about Trump and his daddy's tax evasion and fraud:

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

OH WAIT, it gets worse, you fat lazy Trumpanzees.....LOLOLOLOL!!!

New York Regulators Examine the Trump Family’s Tax Schemes

Right wing idiots afraid to see what's in Trump's tax returns.
Oh how you fuckers have fallen.....so low.
Wouldn't have tolerated Obama withholding his returns when he was a candidate.

Cry your eyes out, bitches because Mueller's had Trump's tax returns since Day One.
They've been his road map for his investigation.

And if you can stop sniffling for a few minutes, I suggest you read the 11-page expose in the New York Times about Trump and his daddy's tax evasion and fraud:

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

OH WAIT, it gets worse, you fat lazy Trumpanzees.....LOLOLOLOL!!!

New York Regulators Examine the Trump Family’s Tax Schemes

Listen you obsessed closet cadet, I don't care two shits about Trump's Obama's are anybody else's tax returns. I only care about my own. All these politicians showing their sanitized tax returns and pouting as what good boys and girls they are.

When he gets charged and convicted when your ranting might have some merit. You, and yours are nothing but some comic relief so continue on with your purpose in your useless life.

So once again, what is the procedure for the democrats to get his tax returns?

Come on comedy central spit it out. I have another 20 minute until I leave work, entertain me.

It’s started.

This kinda goes along with the deal about Kelley leaving the White House and the president seeking a new chief of staff. Not only that but more lawyers in the White House to fight back the onslaught coming in the next 2 years.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Nancy Pelosi said Democrats will begin to seek President Donald Trump’s tax returns – a move likely to prompt outrage from the White House – when they take control of the U.S. House of Representatives in January.

The House Ways and Means Committee will “take the first steps,” said Pelosi, who has the backing of her members to become the next speaker of the House in January.

There is popular demand for the Congress to request the president’s tax returns,” she said, speaking to reporters. “I’m sure the White House will resist, so the question is where do we go from there.”

More @ House Democrats to seek Trump tax returns: Pelosi | One America News Network
Nancy got her panties bunched up yesterday.

Ugh!

Actually once they gain control of House Ways and Means Committee, the request can be made it would go to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, who oversees the IRS.

Congress Really Can Demand, And Get, Trump's Tax Returns. Here's How
https://www.sfgate.com/politics/art...i-tax-returns-IRS-13371414.php#photo-16465874
https://www.quora.com/How-can-Congress-subpoena-Trumps-tax-returns-from-IRS

Now this has never been before a federal judge, so we will see what happens.

Well, I have to leave now and Waiting didn't give me another spew to chuckle at.

What is the procedure for the democrats to get his tax returns?
They ask for them and the administration tells them to get stuffed.
So does the Supreme Court.

It doesn't work that way. The Ways and Means does a bit more than ask for them. They, more or less, demand them and the IRS has to produce them. This should have been done when Trump was the Primary Candidate. The BS that they under Audit doesn't hold water. According to Trump, they will be under Audit forever. That's more than a little stretch of the imagination. But the House Ways and Means can and will get his real tax returns and not his sanitized tax returns. The very ones that he filed. Since this is strictly Congressional, the Supreme Court can make NO ruling.

And stupid leftist will fall for this pandering.

Why, it should have been voluntarily given by the then candidate just like all the other candidates before him. But the Ways and Means Committee can request (more than a request) it and get it and it doesn't matter if it's still under "Review" or not with the IRS. So you are demanding preferential treatment, right?

And stupid leftist will fall for this pandering.

Why, it should have been voluntarily given by the then candidate just like all the other candidates before him. But the Ways and Means Committee can request (more than a request) it and get it and it doesn't matter if it's still under "Review" or not with the IRS. So you are demanding preferential treatment, right?

This is nothing more than an attempt to rile up the leftist base.
Absolutely nothing will come out of it....just like the Mewler investigation.

It's great of Pelosi to do what she can to help Trump to release his tax returns.
He's said many times that he wants to release them but he can't because they're under audit.
He must be so frustrated.
Good on Nancy, pledging to see what she can do...this is what "reaching across the aisle" looks like.

I'm sure he'll come up with a sympathetic nickname for her to show his appreciation.

Last edited:
What is the procedure for the democrats to get his tax returns?
They ask for them and the administration tells them to get stuffed.
So does the Supreme Court.

It doesn't work that way. The Ways and Means does a bit more than ask for them. They, more or less, demand them and the IRS has to produce them. This should have been done when Trump was the Primary Candidate. The BS that they under Audit doesn't hold water. According to Trump, they will be under Audit forever. That's more than a little stretch of the imagination. But the House Ways and Means can and will get his real tax returns and not his sanitized tax returns. The very ones that he filed. Since this is strictly Congressional, the Supreme Court can make NO ruling.
You're forgetting that Trump controls the IRS. The House has demanded all kinds of documents from the FBI and DOJ and received bubkiss.

It’s started.

What does our President have to hide?

Forum List

Back