Pelosi, Schiff complain Trump didn't consult them

Obama sent Iran their OWN FUCKING MONEY and obtained an agreement that Donald's own Intel said they were adhering to?

Ohh the POUTRAGE!!! :D

Wrong as always idiot. That money had been awarded to the families of your terrorist friend’s victims. And in this country, money used for criminal activity is forfeited. So you lose twice.

No, that money hadn’t been used for criminal activity. That was Iranian money from before the revolution that was intended to buy military equipment that we never delivered.
And they forfeited that money when they killed American citizens. Allocated to the families of the victims. The Iranians were entitled to NONE of that money Obozo sent them in the dead of night. Without approval from Congress. Hmmm........

Obama sent Iran their OWN FUCKING MONEY and obtained an agreement that Donald's own Intel said they were adhering to?

Wrong as always idiot. That money had been awarded to the families of your terrorist friend’s victims. And in this country, money used for criminal activity is forfeited. So you lose twice.

No, that money hadn’t been used for criminal activity. That was Iranian money from before the revolution that was intended to buy military equipment that we never delivered.
And they forfeited that money when they killed American citizens. Allocated to the families of the victims. The Iranians were entitled to NONE of that money Obozo sent them in the dead of night. Without approval from Congress. Hmmm........
According to who? You?

Iran is the #1 State sponsor of terrorism. WTF do think they used that money for? Meals on wheels?

A good example of what happens when communication completely breaks down.

Trust is destroyed, collaboration ends, information is lost or distorted.

Toxicity like we're seeing is about far more than about sound bytes and political speeches. Its consequences can be far more profound.

But it's all the other guy's fault, I'm sure. Every bit of it.

False argument to make as no president has to tell Congress before strike, they can inform afterwards, which Trump did.

But a one time strike does not need congressional approval anyway!

Why weren't they told?>>>

Mike Huckabee on Soleimani strike: ‘Adam Schiff would have held a press conference’ if Trump informed Congress first

(TNS) Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee dropped a huge truth bomb during a Sunday morning interview on Fox News as he hit back against claims by Democrats that President Donald Trump should have ‘informed Congress’ before he took out Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani this week.

Specifically, Huckabee took a potshot at House Intelligence Committee chair Adam “Leaker” Schiff (D-Calif.), noting (accurately) that had the president informed Congress prior to the strike, he would have betrayed the country by informing Iran.

In fact, any number of Democrats, based on their post-attack responses, would have alerted the Iranian regime to what was coming, we’re certain of that.

“The president oughta be applauded,” he said. “I can’t imagine what’s wrong with people if they want a country to be a loser country, a patsy, a country that always apologizes for being strong, then vote for these Democrats. I’m just beyond offended.”

“When Barack Obama took out Osama bin Laden we all celebrated, Republican, Democrat,” Huckabee said.

“It was an American celebration to get rid of this guy behind 9-11… Well, Nancy Pelosi and all of the Democrats were whining because they didn’t get notified. Can you have seen telling Adam Schiff in advance?” Huckabee continued.

“He would have held a press conference and even given the coordinates of where the attack was going to take place. These people aren’t trustworthy. More than that, he did notify them in the 48 hours that was required,” he added.

Absolutely right. Schiff, had he been alive, would have tipped off the Germans we were landing at Normandy
if he was a political enemy of FDR.

We’re not sure what’s worse, the fact that we believe this or the fact that it’s entirely possible that, in order to “get Trump,” we have members of Congress who would screw the entire country over in the process, even to the point of endangering American lives.

After all, Hillary Clinton did it in Benghazi — sacrificed four Americans including a U.S. ambassador, just for political expediency.

Gee, how might I become smart as the dickens and start buying into Trump lies and logic like you big kids on the block?

Oh wait, never mind ... I'd rather not. ;)

A good example of what happens when communication completely breaks down.

Trust is destroyed, collaboration ends, information is lost or distorted.

Toxicity like we're seeing is about far more than about sound bytes and political speeches. Its consequences can be far more profound.

But it's all the other guy's fault, I'm sure. Every bit of it.

False argument to make as no president has to tell Congress before strike, they can inform afterwards, which Trump did.

But a one time strike does not need congressional approval anyway!
... none of which has anything to do with my point.

Obama's DHS Jeh Johnson put a nail in the Democrat's lie about Trump needing Pelosi's permission to protect American troops.

Gee, how might I become smart as the dickens and start buying into Trump lies and logic like you big kids on the block?

Don't worry, your losing streak is in tact.

Excellent - Down is up and uP is down in the land of Trumptardia.

Which means I'm a winner! :)

trump-really-rich.jpg

According to who? You?

Try the law. Oh that’s right, you leftards don’t think the law applies to you or your terrorist pals.

Hey stupid, Trump didn’t say that. Try learning the law idiot. We know you would rather not get educated learn reality. That money was allocated long before Trump came along. Nice of you to show your utter ignorance of current events.

Forum List

Back