Pelosi, Schiff complain Trump didn't consult them

Just as the Republicans would have cheered it if Obama had run it.

Let's not deny that.

Don’t tell your pals about your Whataboutism. They hate that shit.
Both ends sure do!

Good.

So let’s just discuss this on the merits.

What is your issue with Trump’s retaliation to the attack on our embassy? Specifically.
You're assuming I have an issue. It was very risky, obviously. But I haven't made any assumptions or predictions. I'm just hoping for the best.

I agree that there is Rick of escalation. That’s what international relations are all about. Chamberlain proved that capitulation has its downside.

They attacked our embassy, why aren’t they concerned about escalation.
My guess is that they wanted to push Trump to see what he would do. He's an unknown.

Now they know.

A good example of what happens when communication completely breaks down.

Trust is destroyed, collaboration ends, information is lost or distorted.

Toxicity like we're seeing is about far more than about sound bytes and political speeches. Its consequences can be far more profound.

But it's all the other guy's fault, I'm sure. Every bit of it.

Can't blame Trump at all. Pelosi and Schiff would have cheered the missions failure if it would make Trump look bad

Let's not deny that.
Not a fucking chance, but that you believe that shows how fucked it is
Oh, that's right, it's only the other tribe.

My tribe is angelic.
Your tribe is the equivalent of the Nazi party. The theory that all parties are equally bad is obvious horseshit.

Both ends sure do!

Good.

What is your issue with Trump’s retaliation to the attack on our embassy? Specifically.
You're assuming I have an issue. It was very risky, obviously. But I haven't made any assumptions or predictions. I'm just hoping for the best.

I agree that there is Rick of escalation. That’s what international relations are all about. Chamberlain proved that capitulation has its downside.

My guess is that they wanted to push Trump to see what he would do. He's an unknown.

Now they know.
You mean they assumed he was a spineless appeaser like Obama.

A good example of what happens when communication completely breaks down.

Trust is destroyed, collaboration ends, information is lost or distorted.

Toxicity like we're seeing is about far more than about sound bytes and political speeches. Its consequences can be far more profound.

But it's all the other guy's fault, I'm sure. Every bit of it.

Can't blame Trump at all. Pelosi and Schiff would have cheered the missions failure if it would make Trump look bad

Let's not deny that.

My tribe is angelic.
Your tribe is the equivalent of the Nazi party. The theory that all parties are equally bad is obvious horseshit.
Yes it is, which is why I have never said it.

He is required at a very MINIMUM to advise the Gang of Eight.

Instead, he told his billionaire buddies at Mar-a-Lago and Lil Lindsey Graham.

Fucking pathetic

Trump Told Mar-a-Lago Pals to Expect ‘Big’ Iran Action ‘Soon’
The surest way to alert the enemy to our plans is to tell them to Nazi Pelosi and Adolph Schiffler.

Uh huh - Nancy, Adam and Chuck are so much less reliable than clownish Trumpublican billionaires at Mar-a-Lago. :rolleyes:
Yes they are. They're traitorous douchebags who hate America.

Let's not deny that.

My tribe is angelic.
That's what you just implied.

Fucking pathetic

The surest way to alert the enemy to our plans is to tell them to Nazi Pelosi and Adolph Schiffler.

Uh huh - Nancy, Adam and Chuck are so much less reliable than clownish Trumpublican billionaires at Mar-a-Lago. :rolleyes:

How many Trump Republican billionaires at Mar-a-Lago leaked information to the MSM?
Really. Adolph Schiffler is a notorious leaker.

Both ends sure do!

Good.

Now they know.
I always like the way wingers start sentences with "you mean..." and then completely lie about my words.

This perfectly illustrates my opinion of the impulsive intellectual dishonesty of wingers. Very helpful.

Fucking pathetic

How many Trump Republican billionaires at Mar-a-Lago leaked information to the MSM?
Expect something soon is not information.

Both ends sure do!

Good.

Now they know.
They found out...hopefully they get an even bigger lesson.

Let's not deny that.

My tribe is angelic.
That's what you just implied.
Nope. Never. If you want clarity, just ask for it.

Or lie, whatever you'd like.

"As hard as I work, & as successful as our Country has become with our Economy, our Military & everything else, it is ashame that the Democrats make us spend so much time & money on this ridiculous Impeachment Lite Hoax. I should be able to devote all of my time to the REAL USA!" - President Trump

Your authorization is not required, nor is your opinion requested.

Pelosi, Schiff complain Trump didn't consult them before Soleimani strike - WND
Telling those two would be like warning Iran directly.
You know the cocksuckers would be on the phone to John Kerry in minutes to tip off Iranian regime.
John Kerry should be in custody by now. What information has he been giving the Iranians? What promises has he been making?

Now they know.
I always like the way wingers start sentences with "you mean..." and then completely lie about my words.

This perfectly illustrates my opinion of the impulsive intellectual dishonesty of wingers. Very helpful.
Catching you using weasel words illustrates my intellectual dishonesty?

Forum List

Back