Pelosi, Schiff complain Trump didn't consult them

Both ends sure do!

Good.

So let’s just discuss this on the merits.

What is your issue with Trump’s retaliation to the attack on our embassy? Specifically.
You're assuming I have an issue. It was very risky, obviously. But I haven't made any assumptions or predictions. I'm just hoping for the best.

I agree that there is Rick of escalation. That’s what international relations are all about. Chamberlain proved that capitulation has its downside.

They attacked our embassy, why aren’t they concerned about escalation.
My guess is that they wanted to push Trump to see what he would do. He's an unknown.

Now they know.
They found out...hopefully they get an even bigger lesson.
Well, we're sure as hell gonna find out.

Don’t tell your pals about your Whataboutism. They hate that shit.
Both ends sure do!

Good.

What is your issue with Trump’s retaliation to the attack on our embassy? Specifically.
You're assuming I have an issue. It was very risky, obviously. But I haven't made any assumptions or predictions. I'm just hoping for the best.

I agree that there is Rick of escalation. That’s what international relations are all about. Chamberlain proved that capitulation has its downside.

My guess is that they wanted to push Trump to see what he would do. He's an unknown.

Now they know.

Their supreme leader of whatever he is called did call out Trump and basically said we wouldn’t do anything.

I have a 19 year old son and the last thing I want is a large scale war.

However, there does need to be repercussions for attacking a US embassy.

Technically, following provocative military action there's a 90 day window under the War Powers Act before Congressional approval kicks in.
POTUS's Article 2 powers supersede all legislation.

Congress can restrict POTUS actions by restricting funding.
That gives the President the latitude to go after our enemies, even though a previous administration wanted to lick their asses.

Now they know.
You mean they assumed he was a spineless appeaser like Obama.
I always like the way wingers start sentences with "you mean..." and then completely lie about my words.

This perfectly illustrates my opinion of the impulsive intellectual dishonesty of wingers. Very helpful.
lol Actually, you two are not that far off. You seem to take offense at calling Obama a spineless appeaser, but basically they did want to see if Trump would respond to provocations in the same way Obama did.

He is required at a very MINIMUM to advise the Gang of Eight.

Instead, he told his billionaire buddies at Mar-a-Lago and Lil Lindsey Graham.

Fucking pathetic

Trump Told Mar-a-Lago Pals to Expect ‘Big’ Iran Action ‘Soon’
The surest way to alert the enemy to our plans is to tell them to Nazi Pelosi and Adolph Schiffler.

Uh huh - Nancy, Adam and Chuck are so much less reliable than clownish Trumpublican billionaires at Mar-a-Lago. :rolleyes:
Yes they are. They're traitorous douchebags who hate America.

You, your Orange Overlord and Dinesh really should stop lying.

Trump Shares Dinesh D'Souza Tweet Likening Schumer to Iran

Btw - the latter is a convicted felon .. Thankfully he is no longer allowed to vote :)

lies-make-baby-jesus-cry-54028450.jpg

Your authorization is not required, nor is your opinion requested.

Pelosi, Schiff complain Trump didn't consult them before Soleimani strike - WND
The Democrats have been engaged in one long temper tantrum ever since the 2016 election and a have appeared to be incapable of speaking on any subject without breaking into hysterics, so why would any sane person consult them on anything?

They re doing everything they can to try and remove him from office. Now they're pissed because he's not their buddy? Eat Schiff Nancy.

Now they know.
You mean they assumed he was a spineless appeaser like Obama.
I always like the way wingers start sentences with "you mean..." and then completely lie about my words.

This perfectly illustrates my opinion of the impulsive intellectual dishonesty of wingers. Very helpful.
Catching you using weasel words illustrates my intellectual dishonesty?
Whatever works for you, at your level.

I don't care, sorry.

Fucking pathetic

The surest way to alert the enemy to our plans is to tell them to Nazi Pelosi and Adolph Schiffler.

Uh huh - Nancy, Adam and Chuck are so much less reliable than clownish Trumpublican billionaires at Mar-a-Lago. :rolleyes:

How many Trump Republican billionaires at Mar-a-Lago leaked information to the MSM?

Dunno, when was the last time the Gang of Eight (who review classified information all the damn time) leaked to the MSM.

Answer: NEVER

Pelosi,Schiff and Schumer, I wouldn't tell them shit.

Your authorization is not required, nor is your opinion requested.

Pelosi, Schiff complain Trump didn't consult them before Soleimani strike - WND
Telling those two would be like warning Iran directly.
You know the cocksuckers would be on the phone to John Kerry in minutes to tip off Iranian regime.
John Kerry should be in custody by now. What information has he been giving the Iranians? What promises has he been making?

Did Kerry properly register as a foreign agent?

Fucking pathetic

Btw - the latter is a convicted felon .. Thankfully he is no longer allowed to vote :)

What did Dinesh do specially?

Fucking pathetic

How many Trump Republican billionaires at Mar-a-Lago leaked information to the MSM?
Expect something soon is not information.

Hey Tips, are you still in favor of tossing "The Gays" off of rooftops? :)

Fucking pathetic

No Gots Google?

dinesh d'souza felony conviction

Fucking pathetic

Expect something soon is not information.

Hey Tips, are you still in favor of tossing "The Gays" off of rooftops? :)
Your hero General Salami was.

Fucking pathetic

Campaign finance violation. He gave money to a couple of people so they could donate it to his favored candidate without violating contribution limits. I find it hard to believe that it's felony to do that. Hillary and Obama should both be in prison for all the violations they committed.

No Gots Google?

What does your post have to do with your support for global terrorism?

Fucking pathetic

Dunno, when was the last time the Gang of Eight (who review classified information all the damn time) leaked to the MSM.

Okay, so let's create the scenario: Trump approaches them and explains his plans. The Democrats forbid him from carrying it out because they predict it would be a success. Trump give them the finger and carries out the attack anyway. Then the Democrats want to impeach him again.

Trump is too smart to put himself in that situation.

No Gots Google?

What does your post have to do with your support for global terrorism?

Better Question: What does your support of Dotard J Drumpf have to do with your avatar (Poppy Bush) ???

Poppy and Babs LOATHED the Orange Butthole.

Fucking pathetic

Okay, so let's create the scenario: Trump approaches them and explains his plans. The Democrats forbid him from carrying it out because they predict it would be a success. Trump give them the finger and carries out the attack anyway. Then the Democrats want to impeach him again.

There's no law requiring Trump to inform them. Hence, they can whine until doomsday, but he's not going to inform them. It's as simple as that.

There's no law requiring Trump to inform them. Hence, they can whine until doomsday, but he's not going to inform them. It's as simple as that.

Study the fuck up and stop posting stupid shit. ;)

Informing Congress of Intelligence Activities
https://www.hsdl.org/?view&did=33238
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/R45191.pdf

Forum List

Back