Pelosi: There Is No Requirement To Hold An Impeachment Inquiry Vote

Unless specified in the constitution, Congress may establish any rules it sees fit to accomplish its legislative responsibilities.

You don't like the way the Dims are going about this impeachment farce?

Vote them out of the majority in Nov 2020!

There are no detailed procedural rules on how to conduct a presidential impeachment in the house. It is assumed that it be conducted with due process similar to a criminal investigation before it is debated on the floor and voted on.

I agree. They have a perfect right to do as they are doing. Even if they are damned fools for doing so.

They are rolling out the red carpet for a Trump win in 2020.

Damned fools and boy do I love them. LOL

There are no detailed procedural rules on how to conduct a presidential impeachment in the house. It is assumed that it be conducted with due process similar to a criminal investigation before it is debated on the floor and voted on.

I agree. They have a perfect right to do as they are doing. Even if they are damned fools for doing so.

They are rolling out the red carpet for a Trump win in 2020.

Damned fools and boy do I love them. LOL
I see a greater downside to democrats pussing out yet again. Far too many times they just folded their hand and allowed questionable bullshit to pass out of fear that it might cost them support. Enough cowardly responses.

Nah, right, we don't need no vote to start an impeachment inquiry. Never mind that that's what was done when the House voted to begin impeachment inquiries against Nixon and Clinton. Who needs tradition anyway?

A resolution was passed. It was not required.

When you find yourself spending a lot of time explaining to the people why politicians don't have to answer to them or even conduct business where they can see it, you know you're doing it wrong.
It's not required, dope.

As there was not a special counsel appointted to investigate the latest corruption, the House must do it themselves.
Not unlike a Mueller or Starr grand jury, It's done in secret.

Due process only comes into play when and if it reaches a trial in the Senate.

Until then. Sit back, shut up and hold on, dope. Just like your leaders. They know.

It was you idiots who backed this clown.

Take your medicine, son.
lord you are such a doosh. our government should not be a system of political paybacks at the cost of everything in fact we are.

there are times i think you're just an advanced troll but then you don't come across as smart enough to pull it off. you actually believe in your "cause" - whatever the hell it is. but you see, your cause changes like the wind. you don't believe in anything on your own. it's all what your side tells you to believe and you slurp it down like a $5 hooker hookin for some crack.

kinda sad really.

Nah, right, we don't need no vote to start an impeachment inquiry. Never mind that that's what was done when the House voted to begin impeachment inquiries against Nixon and Clinton. Who needs tradition anyway?

When you find yourself spending a lot of time explaining to the people why politicians don't have to answer to them or even conduct business where they can see it, you know you're doing it wrong.
It's not required, dope.

As there was not a special counsel appointted to investigate the latest corruption, the House must do it themselves.

Until then. Sit back, shut up and hold on, dope. Just like your leaders. They know.

Take your medicine, son.
lord you are such a doosh. our government should not be a system of political paybacks at the cost of everything in fact we are.

there are times i think you're just an advanced troll but then you don't come across as smart enough to pull it off. you actually believe in your "cause" - whatever the hell it is. but you see, your cause changes like the wind. you don't believe in anything on your own. it's all what your side tells you to believe and you slurp it down like a $5 hooker hookin for some crack.

kinda sad really.

This isn't payback. It's accountability.
No one forced Trump to be a crook.

It's not required, dope.

Take your medicine, son.

kinda sad really.

Crook?

A Trump fan complaining about "paybacks?" Come on.

Still the impeachment thing is not really about payback but rather an abuse of the office for personal political gain. I can't see removing him, and if not for his massive ego, he could just to an "oops sorry" and be done with it.

It's not required, dope.

Take your medicine, son.

kinda sad really.

you have zero room to ask for accountability while the left is deleting requested info left and right and destroying evidence.

trump brags a lot - and a lot of that is bullshit but i don't see him spying on other people or running covert ops he will lie about later as of yet.

you're just a leftist soldier screaming FOUL w/o any knowledge of what is really going on.

Well, he's being investigated for holding up aid to get an investigation for his personal benefit. So, I wouldn't be holding him up for a merit badge. LOL

But I admit I'm a little intrigued by what may be behind Barr's "investigation." I read one guess is that Horowitz may think someone lied to him in his IG investigation. That made some sense to me, in at least that would be a reason for Barr to appoint a prosecutor, who has a good reputation for honesty as opposed to hackery, btw.

Well, he's being investigated for holding up aid to get an investigation for his personal benefit. So, I wouldn't be holding him up for a merit badge. LOL

But I admit I'm a little intrigued by what may be behind Barr's "investigation." I read one guess is that Horowitz may think someone lied to him in his IG investigation. That made some sense to me, in at least that would be a reason for Barr to appoint a prosecutor, who has a good reputation for honesty as opposed to hackery, btw.
Barr "had" a good reputation...prior to signing on as Trump's "Roy Cohn" (despite his actions regarding Iran Contra)

I suspect Durham will tarnish his in the same way

It's not required, dope.

Take your medicine, son.

kinda sad really.

Crook?

Do you struggle with five letter words?

It's not required, dope.

Take your medicine, son.

kinda sad really.

you have zero room to ask for accountability while the left is deleting requested info left and right and destroying evidence.

trump brags a lot - and a lot of that is bullshit but i don't see him spying on other people or running covert ops he will lie about later as of yet.

you're just a leftist soldier screaming FOUL w/o any knowledge of what is really going on.

Who on "the left" is doing anything you've suggested, dope?

Looks like the whole thread has become moot - provided enough Democrats show up to constitute a quorum (not to be confused with a koran).

Forum List

Back