Pelosi To GOP: A Democratic President Could Declare National Emergency On Guns

Her (and the Democrats) interest is making whites a minority in this country as soon as possible. That's their goal. The Democrat party is now the anti-white party, and they make no bones about it.

Paranoid much?

Nope, just a realist. I'm not a puppet like you on the left that believe everything they say.

* Why do they make illegals comfortable in Democrat areas, even to the point of issuing them drivers licenses?
* Why would they want illegals to vote in local elections?
* Why did they stop Kate's Law (a common sense law) that would have imprisoned felons who returned after deportation?
* Why would they fight so hard to keep their Sanctuary cities, and even started Sanctuary states after Trump got elected?
* Why did DumBama sue Arizona for creating their own immigration standards?

One answer for all of those questions. Figure it out.
I wonder if it has less to do with color and more to do with skewing the census so they can get more representatives.

That's why they got so upset when Trump tried to force the Census to ask whether they were legal residents or not. As far as I know, they don't. They count like any real citizen in this country and of course, get counted for representation purposes.
Correct. I just wonder if that's not the actual goal, above even increasing vote count.

Trying to manipulate the vote brings a lot of scrutiny, and is more easily discovered, but padding the census to increase representation could almost go unnoticed.

Sure, but when you consider an estimate like 20 million illegals here, it really tilts things out of whack. Democrats love to cheat elections anyway they can. That's why they were so upset about the question on the Census, especially in a state like California where millions of illegals are.

U'm saying the number of crossings has steadily declined for decades, and we are currently at the lowest point since the early 70s. Also, the majority immediately turn themselves in to apply for sanctuary.
20 plus million sucking on our tit. Any new illegals aren’t needed time to turn off the valve

There is no emergency.
So you know more than border patrol and homeland security? Naw. Try again. 20 million plus illegals in our country on our tit. Emergency

I know the sheriffs say there is no emergency. I know the numbers say there is no emergency. I know Trump himself said he didn't need to claim an emergency.
Name one . What about the 20 plus million?
Texas Border Sheriffs: There is No Crisis and We Don’t Want Trump’s Wall

Just pointing out your stupid invasion claim is bullshit.
How many does it take before we should take notice? We have between 1100 and 1800 crossings each day. Because it's down from previous years, does that mean it's ok to stop trying to secure the border?

Are you suggesting that there is a certain point that illegal crossings is acceptable?

Just for curiosity sake, why is it that you personally are not supportive of securing the border? I have come to the conclusion that, most on the left actually don't care about the illegal border issue one way or the other, but because of their ideology, they feel the simply have to be att odds with the other side, and I'm sure a lot of repubs do it too. So, im curious, what is your reasoning for wanting to keep the borders fairly porous?

You are so quick to make sweeping statements. You should consider reality instead of just repeating right wing straw man crap.
So, you are saying that there is not about 1800 attempted crossings per day?

U'm saying the number of crossings has steadily declined for decades, and we are currently at the lowest point since the early 70s. Also, the majority immediately turn themselves in to apply for sanctuary.

Yep, and then they wait for their court date and ignore it when it finally comes, thus making them an illegal.

Majority of undocumented immigrants show up for court
upload_2019-2-17_17-4-47.png

20 plus million sucking on our tit. Any new illegals aren’t needed time to turn off the valve

There is no emergency.
So you know more than border patrol and homeland security? Naw. Try again. 20 million plus illegals in our country on our tit. Emergency

I know the sheriffs say there is no emergency. I know the numbers say there is no emergency. I know Trump himself said he didn't need to claim an emergency.
I know people are being charge a lot in taxes for illegals. Lets meet halfway. No checks, no medical, no schooling, no benefits for free. And they can stay.

Bulldog rattles off stats and leaves the drug stats out: 2mg fentanyl is fatal. 13 Feb 2019, 17 pounds fentanyl seized, Blythe Station, California. The wall decreases the kool-aid pimp's options.

Bulldog rattles off stats and leaves the drug stats out: 2mg fentanyl is fatal. 13 Feb 2019, 17 pounds fentanyl seized, Blythe Station, California. The wall decreases the kool-aid pimp's options.

That fentanyl was seized at a normal point of entry just like the vast majority of all hard drugs are. If you are concerned with hard drugs, a wall is a waste of time. Better inspections of trucks boats and airplanes is the best use of funds for that.

15 Feb 2019 LA Times: Federal Officials Seize More Than 220 Pounds of Cocaine at Port Hueneme

The wall, even when a drone can airlift 10 pounds of fentanyl over it, increases manpower elsewhere to focus on the rest of the pimp's options, such as ports.

15 Feb 2019 LA Times: Federal Officials Seize More Than 220 Pounds of Cocaine at Port Hueneme

The wall, even when a drone can airlift 10 pounds of fentanyl over it, increases manpower elsewhere to focus on the rest of the pimp's options, such as ports.

Plus a modern wall design could easy incorporate some fancy medieval anti drone technology.

I'm feeling inspired to design something like that, myself.

So you admit a wall has no effect on a drone, right?

There is no emergency.

Are they border patrol? Nope . Why not show those who actually protect our borders? Sheriffs protect citizens.
20 plus million illegals in our country bypassing sheriffs. Where do you supposed the illegals get up north? Sheriffs letting them go?

You need to explain the 20 plus million illegals here and how they got here, plus all their drugs? Again, the drugs are on our streets, you think those come in through ports of entry? Hahaha

So you admit a wall has no effect on a drone, right?
And a drone doesn’t stop a human and a wall does.

There is no emergency.

I know people are being charge a lot in taxes for illegals. Lets meet halfway. No checks, no medical, no schooling, no benefits for free. And they can stay.
Isn’t that most of the emergency? Catch and release. They don’t get in no need to catch and release.

That fentanyl was seized at a normal point of entry just like the vast majority of all hard drugs are. If you are concerned with hard drugs, a wall is a waste of time. Better inspections of trucks boats and airplanes is the best use of funds for that.
Where was all of this concern over the years? Politicians spoke of it. And did nothing. We have spent trillions and trillions of dollars on wars in recent decades. So even if this totals100 billion dollars honestly in a wall, trucks, boats and airplanes then we could say we tried. There are many dead and disenfranchised people and massively affected pain for families over the decades.

1129695645.jpg.0.jpg

The House speaker warned Republicans about the precedent Trump could set by declaring a national emergency to secure border wall funding.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday warned about the dangerous precedent President Donald Trump could set if he declares a national emergency to secure funding for his border wall.

“I know the Republicans have some unease about it, no matter what they say,” Pelosi told reporters at the Capitol. “Because if the president can declare an emergency on something that he has created as an emergency, an illusion that he wants to convey, just think of what a president with different values can present to the American people.”

Pelosi said the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border doesn’t constitute an “emergency,” as Trump has framed it, but rather a “humanitarian challenge.”

“You want to talk about a national emergency?” Pelosi said. “Let’s talk about today, the one-year anniversary of another manifestation of the epidemic of gun violence in America. That’s a national emergency.”

Pelosi was referring to the Feb. 14, 2018 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. She noted that a Democratic president could declare a national emergency on gun violence and warned Republicans to carefully consider the precedent Trump would set by using his executive power to override Congress.

“Democratic presidents can declare emergencies as well,” Pelosi said. “So the precedent that the president is setting here is something that should be met with great unease and dismay by the Republicans.”

More: Pelosi To GOP: A Democratic President Could Declare National Emergency On Guns

What goes around comes around. Go Nancy!

No there is no constitutional amendment for walls. There are for guns....try again.

There is no emergency.

Isn’t that most of the emergency? Catch and release. They don’t get in no need to catch and release.
Would that include everyone and children. No schools as an example as they would be known.

There is no emergency.

Are they border patrol? Nope . Why not show those who actually protect our borders? Sheriffs protect citizens.
20 plus million illegals in our country bypassing sheriffs. Where do you supposed the illegals get up north? Sheriffs letting them go?

You need to explain the 20 plus million illegals here and how they got here, plus all their drugs? Again, the drugs are on our streets, you think those come in through ports of entry? Hahaha

Sheriffs deal with crime along the border. They say a wall wouldn't be effective in reducing that.
Yes, the vast majority of hard drugs come through normal points of entry.
AP FACT CHECK: Visa overstays outpace border crossings
Most illegals just overstay their Visa.
upload_2019-2-17_18-49-53.png

Sheriffs deal with crime along the border. They say a wall wouldn't be effective in reducing that.
Yes, the vast majority of hard drugs come through normal points of entry.
AP FACT CHECK: Visa overstays outpace border crossings
Most illegals just overstay their Visa.
View attachment 246434

No, most drugs do not come in at point of entry. Most drugs found are at the point of entry because you have security measures there unlike open border areas.

Where was all of this concern over the years? Politicians spoke of it. And did nothing. We have spent trillions and trillions of dollars on wars in recent decades. So even if this totals100 billion dollars honestly in a wall, trucks, boats and airplanes then we could say we tried. There are many dead and disenfranchised people and massively affected pain for families over the decades.

Illegal aliens are less likely to commit crime than citizens
Is Illegal Immigration Linked to More or Less Crime? - FactCheck.org

How many does it take before we should take notice? We have between 1100 and 1800 crossings each day. Because it's down from previous years, does that mean it's ok to stop trying to secure the border?

Are you suggesting that there is a certain point that illegal crossings is acceptable?

Just for curiosity sake, why is it that you personally are not supportive of securing the border? I have come to the conclusion that, most on the left actually don't care about the illegal border issue one way or the other, but because of their ideology, they feel the simply have to be att odds with the other side, and I'm sure a lot of repubs do it too. So, im curious, what is your reasoning for wanting to keep the borders fairly porous?

You are so quick to make sweeping statements. You should consider reality instead of just repeating right wing straw man crap.

Yep, and then they wait for their court date and ignore it when it finally comes, thus making them an illegal.

Majority of undocumented immigrants show up for court
View attachment 246409

Yes, they show up to court for their initial hearing where judgement is not handed out yet, but most don't show up for their final hearing and judgement on their case, at least according to the Department of Homeland Security.

DHS Report: 84% of Illegal Alien Adults Not In Court For Final Case Hearing

Okay, do you have a point or something with that comment?

Just pointing out your stupid invasion claim is bullshit.

Yes, it may be at an all time low, but again, do you feel that since its low, then 400,000 to 500,000 per year is acceptable?

Forum List

Back