Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

:lol:

Let us know how that works out.

It's sold out for well over a year right now.

I'm sure Grub Hub can attest to how well boycotts work.

Grubhub stock falls after CEO's Trump memo ignites firestorm

So you willing to make a bet on if this boycott will hurt Hamilton? I'll bet the shows stay sold out... say for at least the next 6 months. Wanna make an avatar bet on it? I get to pick your avatar for a month or vice versa?

Is that all you have for an argument? Making bets? If you don't have a point to get across, just tell me. When you guys run out of labels and insults, you turn this entire discussion into a game of chance.

You know what? You can take that bet with you back to your safe space.

Moving on...

So you aren't confident enough to back your opinion? Got it.

I back my opinions with reasoning, not with stupid betting games.

So you willing to make a bet on if this boycott will hurt Hamilton? I'll bet the shows stay sold out... say for at least the next 6 months. Wanna make an avatar bet on it? I get to pick your avatar for a month or vice versa?

Is that all you have for an argument? Making bets? If you don't have a point to get across, just tell me. When you guys run out of labels and insults, you turn this entire discussion into a game of chance.

Moving on...

Reasoning? Hamilton is not Grub Hub. Sorry butter cup.

No class what so ever. This kind of boorish behavior is why they lost and now they think that more of it will somehow increase their chances in the future. Idiots. They are no different than the thugs on the streets.

Many of the protests across the country stopped, maybe due to cold weather, but some thugs are still wanting to earn that $1,500 a week that Soros is paying them.

Whether it's media whining, actors booing, or criminals beating people up, they all have the same mentality. They are showing us why it's a good thing we didn't do things their way.

Moving on...

Cuz you know you'll lose.

That's why.

Moving on...

They both rely on a source of income to operate don't they?

Sorry, but business is business, whether you're a bunch of snobs performing on stage or whether you sell food online.

Stick to things you actually know about, alright?

Moving on...

Sorry, but business is business, whether you're a bunch of snobs performing on stage or whether you sell food online.

Business is business? Yeah that makes sense! Let's compare an online food delivery service to an award winning sold out Broadway play.

th

Moving on...

That's why.

I really don't give a rats ass what you think woman.

Like I said, I don't come here to play games.

Moving on...

Business is business? Yeah that makes sense! Let's compare an online food delivery service to an award winning sold out Broadway play.

th

Like I just made clear a few posts before, people can easily demand a refund rather than sit there and watch actors make a political statement. If I'm going to blow 900 bucks on a seat there, I want what I paid for. I'm not paying them to stand there and single someone out in the middle of the audience just to tell them how much they disagree with him.

th

Like I just made clear a few posts before, people can easily demand a refund rather than sit there and watch actors make a political statement. If I'm going to blow 900 bucks on a seat there, I want what I paid for. I'm not paying them to single someone out in the middle of the audience to tell them just how much they disagree with him.

...and like was pointed out a few times in this thread, they didn't say anything until AFTER the show during the curtain call. What are you going to ask for a refund for? Them interrupting you from leaving?

th

Like I just made clear a few posts before, people can easily demand a refund rather than sit there and watch actors make a political statement. If I'm going to blow 900 bucks on a seat there, I want what I paid for. I'm not paying them to single someone out in the middle of the audience to tell them just how much they disagree with him.

...and like was pointed out a few times in this thread, they didn't say anything until AFTER the show during the curtain call. What are you going to ask for a refund for? Them interrupting you from leaving?

If I were a paying audience member, I wouldn't pay 900 bucks to be singled out and disrespected. It really doesn't matter whether it's before the curtain falls or after.

th

For as long as they are on stage, I'm paying for it. Make sense to you? The performance doesn't end until they leave the stage for good.

Haha...good try! That deserves an Atta boy. :clap2::clap2:

th

For as long as they are on stage, I'm paying for it. Make sense to you? The performance doesn't end until they leave the stage for good.

And that snobbish reaction shows you have no other points to make.

th

And that snobbish reaction shows you have no other points to make.

What do you expect to get in response to wanting a refund because you didn't like the curtain call? You don't want them to interrupt you throwing your bra and panties on stage?

Wow. Lookie here what I just found?

Screen-Shot-2016-11-19-at-12.26.51-AM.png

So it appears their little attempt at nobility failed to reach the intended target.

Last edited:
Wow. Lookie here what I just found?

Screen-Shot-2016-11-19-at-12.26.51-AM.png

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Then I guess Trump had nothing to whine and cry about after all? Funny... this comes out after such a big deal was made and all these so called people decided to boycott the show. Hmmm... I smell :bsflag:

Moving on...

That's why.

You basically just belched out for the last few hours words your butterfly mouth your alligator ass can't back up.

When called on the carpet, you choked. CHOKED.

Suck it up, buttercup.

Moving on...

That's why.

You basically just belched out for the last few hours words your butterfly mouth your alligator ass can't back up.

When called on the carpet, you choked. CHOKED.

Suck it up, buttercup.

So instead of debating me on the actions of the Hamilton cast, you're upset that I didn't take a bet? Sorry that upsets you so much.

Suck it up, buttercup.

Forum List

Back