Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

So you aren't confident enough to back your opinion? Got it.

I back my opinions with reasoning, not with stupid betting games.
Cuz you know you'll lose.

That's why.

I really don't give a rats ass what you think woman.

Like I said, I don't come here to play games.
You basically just belched out for the last few hours words your butterfly mouth your alligator ass can't back up.

When called on the carpet, you choked. CHOKED.

Suck it up, buttercup.

So instead of debating me on the actions of the Hamilton cast, you're upset that I didn't take a bet? Sorry that upsets you so much.

Suck it up, buttercup.
The Hamilton cast has a right of free speech, butterfly mouth.

That you didn't take the bet tells us you're a coward.

You know you'll lose.

Loser.

I never said they didn't.

Think what you like, but the strength of my arguments don't rely on my ability to take or win bets. That shows weakness on your part.

You know you'll lose.

Loser.

I'm loving this. I've completely upended your sad little world because I didn't take a bet.

I never said they didn't.

Think what you like, but the strength of my arguments don't rely on my ability to take or win bets. That shows weakness on your part.

You know you'll lose.

Loser.

I'm loving this. I've completely upended your sad little world because I didn't take a bet.
You didn't upend anything. You showed yourself as a weak little coward who doesn't stand behind his words.

Resume your fetal position. It suits you.

Day later, trump is still whining about this. He's even deleting his tweets that he's whining about it.

Our president ladies and gentlemen. President whiner.

You didn't upend anything. You showed yourself as a weak little coward who doesn't stand behind his words.

Lol. I don't need to win bets to back up my words. But apparently you and Lewd need to. You need to win a bet in order to assure yourselves you've won an argument.

But go ahead keep calling me a coward. It appears nobody else in this thread cares whether I took the bet or not.

You can replace your head back up your tight ass now. It suits you.

Seth MacFarlane Retweeted
Frank Conniff ‏@FrankConniff 7h7 hours ago
You think Mike Pence at Hamilton was awkward? Wait till Steve Bannon goes to see The Diary of Anne Frank.

0 replies876 retweets2,436 likes

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Now pro-Palestinian liberals are suddenly pro-Israel when Trump nominates someone like Bannon. Wow, how easily a liberal can have a change of heart. I look forward to watching you lose it when Trump moves the US Embassy to Jerusalem.

B-b-but Bannon is an anti-Semite!

You're cute. Hypocritical, but cute.

:lol:

Let us know how that works out.

It's sold out for well over a year right now.

I'm sure Grub Hub can attest to how well boycotts work.

Grubhub stock falls after CEO's Trump memo ignites firestorm

^ Idiot that really thinks an acclaimed show that is sold out for the next two years, and is selling for about 900.00 a seat right now, with prime center orchestra seats selling for $3,334 - is going to take a hit by a "boycott."

Hilarious. :lol:

Hey connies, give up your seats, if you've already bought them. Really, really, really ....PLEASE! Maybe some of us might get to see it before 2020.
I don't see what all the fuss is about. The play sounds idiotic. I'm sure libs go to see it just to show everyone how politically correct they are.

You think Mike Pence at Hamilton was awkward? Wait till Steve Bannon goes to see The Diary of Anne Frank.

Suddenly, pro-Palestinian liberals are suddenly pro-Israel when Trump nominates someone like Bannon. Oh look, you suddenly started caring about Jews.

Excuse me? Show where I ever said something bad about Jews?

Suddenly, pro-Palestinian liberals are suddenly pro-Israel when Trump nominates someone like Bannon. Oh look, you suddenly started caring about Jews.

Most left wingers are antisemites, so it's a hoot watching them accuse Bannon of being an antisemite.

^ Idiot that really thinks an acclaimed show that is sold out for the next two years, and is selling for about 900.00 a seat right now, with prime center orchestra seats selling for $3,334 - is going to take a hit by a "boycott."

Hey connies, give up your seats, if you've already bought them. Really, really, really ....PLEASE! Maybe some of us might get to see it before 2020.
I don't see what all the fuss is about. The play sounds idiotic. I'm sure libs go to see it just to show everyone how politically correct they are.

And with that devastatingly effective bit of repartee, I will make my leave of the uptight liberals on this thread. Remember, if you don't take a bet, you're a coward!

Happy Thanksgiving folks!

Last edited:

It doesn't matter if they are sold out for the next 20 years. The point is they aren't getting MY money. Liberals, so butthurt and miserable. It's awesome!!! LOL :happy-1:
Trump supporters boycotting Hamilton is like men boycotting Tampax.

Up to a point you are correct. From what I've heard about the play, I wouldn't waste my money on it.

Most left wingers are antisemites, so it's a hoot watching them accuse Bannon of being an antisemite.

Will the Real Lewdog Please Stand Up?

It doesn't matter if they are sold out for the next 20 years. The point is they aren't getting MY money. Liberals, so butthurt and miserable. It's awesome!!! LOL :happy-1:

Up to a point you are correct. From what I've heard about the play, I wouldn't waste my money on it.

(Cracks the door, whispering)

Who has $900 bucks to pay for a seat anyway? Liberals hate rich elitists, yet when Pence enters the room, oh, the opinions of those rich folks suddenly matter. I mean, that was essentially a bunch of rich folks looking down on the middle class and booing the man they elected as VP. That's another reason why Hillary lost.

(Waves goodbye, shuts door)

(Cracks the door, whispering)

Who has $900 bucks to pay for a seat anyway? Liberals hate rich elitists, yet when Pence enters the room, oh, the opinions of those rich folks suddenly matter. I mean, that was essentially a bunch of rich folks looking down on the middle class and booing the man they elected as VP. That's another reason why Hillary lost.

(Waves goodbye, shuts door)

And how much did tickets to Wrigley Field go for during the World Series?

It's only just begun, fascism has come to America, and by wrapping its evil in the American Flag, and waving the Cross of Christianity, Pence and Trump will double down on hate and fear. The biddable who voted for this duo have done disservice to all those who gave their life for The Union. Our divided house cannot stand and will not stand unless the cry for justice is heard loud and clear, on Social Media and in peaceful protests around the world.

It is not only the liberals angered by the divisive politics of the President and Vice President Elect, it is all those here and around the world who reject bigotry, racism, misogyny and malfeasance in elected and appointed officials.

Did Obama get elected again?

You didn't upend anything.

If I didn't upend anything, why are you so stark raving mad about me not taking a bet? Want to answer that, princess?

I'm laughing my ass off. It's you who is stark raving mad.

It's obvious your alligator butt ate your own butterfly words and everyone can see it.

Funny as shit.

What?
I made myself clear, lil fragile delicate flower.

Run to your Safe Space.

Forum List

Back