Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

lol, and Trump is crying about it on twitter.

Yes, he's already whining about it. He wants the cast to apologize. Fuck him.
Yeah, fuck him. How dare he want them to act like adults. Fuck plays anyway. Plays, ballet, operas, etc. were designed for rich snobs back before tv was around. Pence should find a better way to spend his time and money.
Overrated and overpriced.
Sour grapes

Americans are going to have to learn how to behave in the presence of aristocrats now that they have one for a President. Anyone connected to the royal family needs to be treated especially special.

Americans are going to have to learn how to behave in the presence of aristocrats now that they have one for a President. Anyone connected to the royal family needs to be treated especially special.
His dictatorship ends in a few months,,,,

I made myself clear, lil fragile delicate flower.

You made yourself look like an idiot, princess.

You realize you never once challenged me on my points, right? Who is it being a coward now? In lieu of an argument you wanted to make an issue out of me not accepting a bet. You know how ridiculous that is?

Last edited:
Who has $900 bucks to pay for a seat anyway? Liberals hate rich elitists, yet when Pence enters the room, oh, the opinions of those rich folks suddenly matter. I mean, that was essentially a bunch of rich folks looking down on the middle class and booing the man they elected as VP. That's another reason why Hillary lost.

(Waves goodbye, shuts door)

I'd say they booed Pence because he has a record as a gay-bashing, homophobic, climate-change denying, religious nutter, who wants Christian law written into legislation.

Stop calling Mike Pence boring. Here's his track record on gays, women, immigrants, and the planet.
And no. Hillary lost the EC. More people voted her to pres than the other guy. Fact.

Who has $900 bucks to pay for a seat anyway? Liberals hate rich elitists, yet when Pence enters the room, oh, the opinions of those rich folks suddenly matter. I mean, that was essentially a bunch of rich folks looking down on the middle class and booing the man they elected as VP. That's another reason why Hillary lost.

I'd say they booed Pence because he has a record as a gay-bashing, homophobic, climate-change denying, religious nutter, who wants Christian law written into legislation.

Stop calling Mike Pence boring. Here's his track record on gays, women, immigrants, and the planet.
And no. Hillary lost the EC. More people voted her to pres than the other guy. Fact.

LOL.

Mother Jones.

You realize you never once challenged me on my points, right? Who is it being a coward now? In lieu of an argument you wanted to make an issue out of me not accepting a bet.

You're delusional. Stupid, uninformed, and delusional.

That's not a good resume.

You realize you never once challenged me on my points, right? Who is it being a coward now? In lieu of an argument you wanted to make an issue out of me not accepting a bet.

And that's not a good rebuttal.

Care to try something else?

LOL.

Mother Jones.

Hey, Mr. Logical Argument. Attacking the source is a classic logical fallacy.

You just dismissed a long list of points on the basis of their source. That is a textbook logical fallacy...

Hey, Mr. Logical Argument. Attacking the source is a classic logical fallacy

What kind?

When you're citing an obviously biased source of information, then yes, I'm going to attack it.

Arguing from a well known leftist news source is discrediting to the position.

You just dismissed a long list of points on the basis of their source. That is a textbook logical fallacy...

What kind of logical fallacy is it?

It's the fallacy of denying the legitimacy of a claim based on who made the claim.

In simple terms, if the Devil tells you 2 + 2 is 4,

you reject it because you refuse to believe anything the Devil says.

It's the fallacy of denying the legitimacy of a claim based on who made the claim.

That's not a real logical fallacy. What kind of logical fallacy is it? Name it.

We sir, we are the diverse America, who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights,” said Brandon Victor Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr. “But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us.
Wow, what a bunch of filthy assholes. No wonder they lost. Like some stupid fucking play is going to make Pence drop his life long core values and replace them with leftist scare mongering. Even little children know better.

They also are racists and should be investigated by the Department of Justice for employment discrimination....they actually held a casting call where they stated Whites are not allowed to try out........the musical should be shut down the same way those bakers were shut down....

Logical Fallacies - Attack The Source (AKA Ad Hominem, Personal Attack) - Springhole.net

You dismissed the other poster assertions because of their source.

At any rate, Grump is guilty of engaging in confirmation bias. Citing sources or information that supports his position only. Mother Jones is best known as being a left wing news outlet. Not only that, his hotlinks only linked to only Mother Jones itself and no other outside source.

That's enough to discredit his argument on its face. Did Pence say those things? Perhaps, but citing the perspective of a source like Mother Jones puts unnecessary spin on his statements.

Logical Fallacies - Attack The Source (AKA Ad Hominem, Personal Attack) - Springhole.net

You dismissed the other poster assertions because of their source.

See above response.

At any rate, Grump is guilt of engaging in confirmation bias. Citing sources or information that supports his position only. Mother Jones is best known as being a left wing news outlet. Not only that, his hotlinks only linked to only Mother Jones itself and no other outside source.

That's enough to discredit his argument on it's face. Did Pence say those things? Perhaps, but citing the perspective of a source like Mother Jones puts unnecessary spin on his statements.

Prove his points false,

point by point.

Forum List

Back