Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

Trump's STILL at it on Twitter:

"The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior"
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Yes, STILL whining and projecting.

What a ****ing man-baby.
If you call that whining then obama is off the charts. He even trashed the SCOTUS judges sitting right in front of him. If you call a tweet to apologize a whine but see no wrong in that it proves your head is stuffed so far up your ass you can't see daylight.

It's only just begun, fascism has come to America, and by wrapping its evil in the American Flag, and waving the Cross of Christianity, Pence and Trump will double down on hate and fear. The biddable who voted for this duo have done disservice to all those who gave their life for The Union. Our divided house cannot stand and will not stand unless the cry for justice is heard loud and clear, on Social Media and in peaceful protests around the world.

It is not only the liberals angered by the divisive politics of the President and Vice President Elect, it is all those here and around the world who reject bigotry, racism, misogyny and malfeasance in elected and appointed officials.

Our divided house cannot stand and wll not stand. As long as liberalism has a voice, this country should crumble until liberalism is crushed beneath the weight of the rubble.
Said like the Tories of 1776.

More like Josehp Goebbels:

TOP 25 QUOTES BY JOSEPH GOEBBELS (of 106) | A-Z Quotes

A few examples Goebbels would be proud of today:

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.", i.e. "Make America Great Again"; "We will build a Wall and Mexico will pay for it".

"A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth", i.e. "Crooked Hillary", "“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”
See:
Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated
are confident they are acting on their own free will
", i.e. In unison, "lock her up!, lock her up!, etc.

"If you tell the same lie enough times, people will believe it; and the bigger the lie, the better."

Trump's mentor WAS Joseph Goebbles.

Trump's STILL at it on Twitter:

"The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior"
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Yes, STILL whining and projecting.

What a ****ing man-baby.
If you call that whining then obama is off the charts. He even trashed the SCOTUS judges sitting right in front of him. If you call a tweet to apologize a whine but see no wrong in that it proves your head is stuffed so far up your ass you can't see daylight.

Obama has crybabied over being booed?

It's the fallacy of denying the legitimacy of a claim based on who made the claim.

In simple terms, if the Devil tells you 2 + 2 is 4,

you reject it because you refuse to believe anything the Devil says.

That's not a real logical fallacy. What kind of logical fallacy is it? Name it.

Logical Fallacies - Attack The Source (AKA Ad Hominem, Personal Attack) - Springhole.net

You dismissed the other poster assertions because of their source.

See above response.

You have not even attempted to refute the substance of his post.
]

Because the "substance" is not cited from an unbiased source.

Facts don't stop being facts just because they come from a source that has a point of view.

If that weren't true then nothing you post would be factual, because you're a biased source.

Roger Ailes biographer: “Trump’s Hamilton tweet is a terrifying glimpse of how he could attempt to suppress free speech. It should be openly condemned, esp by GOP.”

Stay strong, brothers and sisters, and speak out against the REAL "evil-doers" (Bush had is slightly wrong)
Pence should just stay away from Manhattan. Trump only got 12% of the vote to HIllary's 87%.

Vice President-elect Mike Pence greeted with boos from crowd at 'Hamilton' performance
"""......

The cast acknowledged the Indiana governor's presence during their curtain call at the end of the show.

We sir, we are the diverse America, who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights,” said Brandon Victor Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr. “But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us.

People in the theater said the performance was interrupted several times as the audience reacted to certain lines in the show.

Crowd booed him like crazy, and gave a standing O at the line “immigrants we get the job done,” tweeted Christy Colburn."""...

Veep-elect Mike Pence met with boos at 'Hamilton' performance

rude and crude and hypocritical. This is the show that said: "no whites need apply".

You lost, libs. Get the fuck over it. You ran a terrible candidate and she got beaten like a drum.

Roger Ailes biographer: “Trump’s Hamilton tweet is a terrifying glimpse of how he could attempt to suppress free speech. It should be openly condemned, esp by GOP.”

LOL, from the party of tolerance. Exactly whose free speech was this cast suppressing when they told actors that "no whites need apply"?

It's only just begun, fascism has come to America, and by wrapping its evil in the American Flag, and waving the Cross of Christianity, Pence and Trump will double down on hate and fear. The biddable who voted for this duo have done disservice to all those who gave their life for The Union. Our divided house cannot stand and will not stand unless the cry for justice is heard loud and clear, on Social Media and in peaceful protests around the world.

It is not only the liberals angered by the divisive politics of the President and Vice President Elect, it is all those here and around the world who reject bigotry, racism, misogyny and malfeasance in elected and appointed officials.

Our divided house cannot stand and wll not stand. As long as liberalism has a voice, this country should crumble until liberalism is crushed beneath the weight of the rubble.

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.", i.e. "Make America Great Again"; "We will build a Wall and Mexico will pay for it".

"A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth", i.e. "Crooked Hillary", "“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”
See:
Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

"If you tell the same lie enough times, people will believe it; and the bigger the lie, the better."

you are so full of shit. Obama practiced every one of the tactics that Goebbles advocated. So does our biased left wing media.

Pence should seek some assistance from former VP Dick Cheney about boosting his popularity ratings and dealing with getting booed in public.

Pence actually believes God created him to lead the believers and ignore (hopefully that's all they do) the rest of mankind.

please provide a quote where he said that. or you could just admit being a liar and STFU

Cast of Hamilton:

hamiltoncast.jpg

See:

you are so full of shit. Obama practiced every one of the tactics that Goebbles advocated. So does our biased left wing media.

I provided evidence, you provided nil.

Pence should seek some assistance from former VP Dick Cheney about boosting his popularity ratings and dealing with getting booed in public.

Pence actually believes God created him to lead the believers and ignore (hopefully that's all they do) the rest of mankind.

please provide a quote where he said that. or you could just admit being a liar and STFU

Pence is smart enough not to say it, and with all pols one is advised not to watch their lips, but to watch their feet. If that is too abstract for you little fish brain, take a look at his voting record while in Congress, and see how he voted to impede a women's legal right to an abortion.

Pence is smart enough not to say it, and with all pols one is advised not to watch their lips, but to watch their feet. If that is too abstract for you little fish brain, take a look at his voting record while in Congress, and see how he voted to impede a women's legal right to an abortion.

there is no right to murder unborn human beings. Hillary supported this:

as the baby's head emerges from the birth canal, kill it by punching hole in its head and sucking its brains out. Since you support that, why not allow children to be killed up to 2 years old if the mother decides she doesn't want them?

See:

I provided evidence, you provided nil.

Obama's 8 years in office provided all the evidence necessary. Starting with "the Cambridge cops acted stupidly".

Well howzabout that?

Trump again slams 'Hamilton'; Pence says he wasn't offended

NEW YORK (AP) - President-elect Donald Trump, in the midst of choosing his Cabinet, took time out Sunday for a second day to criticize the cast of the Broadway musical "Hamilton" and demand an apology for a message an actor delivered from stage to Trump's running mate about the need for diversity in America. But Vice President-elect Mike Pence said he wasn't offended by the message.

Pence said on "Fox News Sunday" that he heard the boos and cheers when he walked into the Richard Rodgers Theatre with his nephew and daughter on Friday night to see the show. He said he told his daughter: "That's what freedom sounds like."

Trump had a different take on the message from cast member Brandon Victor Dixon, who had expressed his concerns in a prepared speech after the curtain call about the incoming Republican administration.

"We, sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights," said Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr, the nation's third vice president, as his fellow actors joined hands. "We truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us."

Trump tweeted Saturday that Pence had been "harassed" by the cast. He called them "very rude" and demanded they apologize. On Sunday, while awaiting a second day of meetings as he works to vet potential candidates for his administration, he repeated his order for an apology - and added a dig at the critically acclaimed show, which is sold out until September.

"The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior," he tweeted.

But Pence told Fox News that "Hamilton" was an "incredible production" involving a very talented cast. On whether he thought an apology was necessary, he said: "I'll leave it to others whether that was the appropriate venue to say it."

When prompted by Trump for an apology, Dixon responded on Twitter that "conversation is not harassment sir" and added that he appreciated Pence stopping to listen."

Trump again slams 'Hamilton'; Pence says he wasn't offended

Forum List

Back