Pence makes Trump and Biden look bad

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Pence makes Trump and Biden look bad. Pence has taken full responsibility for any classified documents in his possession.

Trump and Biden have made pathetic excuses.

We need more politicians who take accountability for their actions

Pence makes Trump and Biden look bad. Pence has taken full responsibility for any classified documents in his possession.

We really need them not to do illegal things to start with.

I'm not aware of any excuses Biden gave. He might have mentioned how he thought it might have happened, but that' isn't trying to excuse anything..

You would think classified documents are kept track of, but apparently not.

There is probably way more we don't know are missing.

We need an audit.

You would think classified documents are kept track of, but apparently not.

There is probably way more we don't know are missing.

We need an audit.

According to Tucker Carlson there are over a billion classified documents. If that's true an audit would take years to complete.

Oh....so basically you're buying this horseshit that Pence is cooperating but Trump never did and you think that excuses the fact that he stole TS documents from the White House?

Oh....so basically you're buying this horseshit that Pence is cooperating but Trump never did and you think that excuses the fact that he stole TS documents from the White House?
Democrats believe he took them because he was scared from Jan 6th. It is obvious this is staged to cover for the theft of classified documents.

Democrats believe he took them because he was scared from Jan 6th. It is obvious this is staged to cover for the theft of classified documents.
Frankly, I could care less what Pence has to say.

FixYw0zXgAEKJ3I.jpg

I'm not aware of any excuses Biden gave. He might have mentioned how he thought it might have happened, but that' isn't trying to excuse anything..
Sorry bout that,

1. Biden was shopping for China.
2. Huge difference!
3. Most of what Trump had was empty folders that looked cool, which we will never know what was inside.
4. Pence is just a screw up, the worst kind, he should be cast into jail with Biden.
5. Trump should be let go of any responsibility, empty folders don't hold up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden was shopping for China.
2. Huge difference!
3. Most of what Trump had was empty folders that looked cool, which we will never know what was inside.
4. Pence is just a screw up, the worst kind, he should be cast into jail with Biden.
5. Trump should be let go of any responsibility, empty folders don't hold up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Hundreds of documents found at trump's house. Fox probably forgot to mention that.

Hundreds of documents found at trump's house. Fox probably forgot to mention that.
Last thing they reported before election day was they found zip...nada....nothing.
They instead decided to press on about Trump contacting Georgia over finding votes.
Jan 6th literally blew up in their faces.....and there were no classified documents at Mara-lago.

Last edited:

You make humanity look bad. :(

Last thing they reported before election day was they found zip...nada....nothing.
They instead decided to press on about Trump contacting Georgia over finding votes.
Jan 6th literally blew up in their faces.....and there were no classified documents at Mara-lago.
What color is the sky in your world?

Then you have the documents being found six days before the midterm elections is slimey as well.

I don‘t excuse Trump for his lies and mishandling of documents but Biden hasn’t been forthcoming either.

Not a Pence fan, but at least he took responsibility for his screw up.

Then you have the documents being found six days before the midterm elections is slimey as well.

I don‘t excuse Trump for his lies and mishandling of documents but Biden hasn’t been forthcoming either.

Not a Pence fan, but at least he took responsibility for his screw up.
Believe what you want. The investigation will show what happened.

What did that investigation into the 2020 election do?
Which investigation? There were lots of investigations. I guess it doesn't matter anyway. None of the crazy MAGA claims proved to be true.

Forum List

Back