Pence Speaks at the Federalist Society - Trump wrong and notion he could overturn elections was "un-American."

There was no 80+ million/ There is no 80+million who voted for the Sleepy joe. The truth will come out and already has by how unpopular he is. Even his own VP doesn't like him. But is trying to use him :auiqs.jpg:
Poor Baby....do you sleep in footsies?

Pence is the Democrat Party's equivalent to Bernie Sanders and the Squad. They are communists, are an embarrassment to your party, and are dragging them too far to the left.

Pence is an embarrassment to the GOP. he's RINO, an old-school Republican of the type that loses election for the GOP. He's history. Toast. Washed up.
So Pence is now persona non grata?

Who'da thunk it?

Breaking News...

Former Vice President Mike Pence finds his ball$ again for the first time since January 6, 2021...

He found his balls on Jan 6. Like many other so called Republican Officials, he didn't have any balls until then.

Pence at the time did in fact have authority to challenge it. But due to him being the establishment crony we always knew, I really wasn't surprised that day he let them cheat the results. Just waiting for that moment to show his backstabbing way. Sure enough it happens today. Not surprised made these comments. Besides that, President Trump can have a whole lot more options to be his running mate in 2024. Much more qualified, popular, and young potential running mate options.

Pence made the only decision he could legally make. He chaired the totaling of the votes. I am a republican and while I don't find Pence enjoyable, if it gets down between him and Rump, he gets my vote.

Mike Pence’s future with the Republican Party is non-existent. Not because he’s wrong about his powers on 1/6/2021(which he isn’t); but because he has failed to comprehend (like many others in the party) that being a Centrist, Moderate, Pseudo-Liberal, Quasi-Democrat is NOT going to get you ahead in the party anymore.,

1644023299637.png

Mike Pence used campaign funds to pay his mortgage

Mike Pence’s future with the Republican Party is non-existent. Not because he’s wrong about his powers on 1/6/2021(which he isn’t); but because he has failed to comprehend (like many others in the party) that being a Centrist, Moderate, Pseudo-Liberal, Quasi-Democrat is NOT going to get you ahead in the party anymore.,

Pence is right of me. I happen to be a centrist leaning rtwinger. The ONLY reason Rump picked Pence as VP is to capitalize on the rtwing religious vote. After the last barrage by Rump and his trash, I wonder how many Evangelist Christians will follow him ever again.

"I had no right to overturn the election. The presidency belongs to the American people, and the American people alone. Frankly there is almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president."

-- Mike Pence, Former VP

Well done, Pence!

"I had no right to overturn the election. The presidency belongs to the American people, and the American people alone. Frankly there is almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president."

-- Mike Pence, Former VP

Well done, Pence!

What took him so long?

It’s pretty sad when a former vice president saying that he could not unilaterally over turn an election is:

1. Controversial to people on the right
2. Brave to people on the left.

This nonsense has to stop. We won’t survive if at the rate it’s going.

You hated him before, so your credibility is shot. I don't talk crap about him, he did what he thought was right. I disagree, but he did what he thought was right.
I don't love him now...nor Cheney for that matter

But they do respect the Constitution and democracy so they have my grudging respect

Forum List

Back