Pence Speaks at the Federalist Society - Trump wrong and notion he could overturn elections was "un-American."

Sorry bout that,

1. READ THIS:Pence Blasts Trump as 'Un-American' in Speech for 'FedSoc' Group Which Takes Massive Donations from Election-Fiddling Facebook Founder.
"Former Vice President Mike Pence delivered a speech to the ostensibly “conservative” Federalist Society on Friday, wherein he insisted that President Trump and his team were wrong to demand Pence use the powers of the Vice President to scrutinize the election results after the 2020 presidential debacle."
2. Pence made a Yuge mistake, and he shall go to jail for it.
3. Equal Justice.
4. He will be punished.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. READ THIS:Pence Blasts Trump as 'Un-American' in Speech for 'FedSoc' Group Which Takes Massive Donations from Election-Fiddling Facebook Founder.
"Former Vice President Mike Pence delivered a speech to the ostensibly “conservative” Federalist Society on Friday, wherein he insisted that President Trump and his team were wrong to demand Pence use the powers of the Vice President to scrutinize the election results after the 2020 presidential debacle."
3. Equal Justice.
4. He will be punished.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1) It's amusing that you revile Facebook now but didn't in 2015 and 2016 when it helped get your savior elected
2) Pence did his duty. He had no authority to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Right there in the Constitution.
3) Huh??
4) Only in your teeny tiny alt-right brain.

Sorry. No door prizes for humpers.

Sorry bout that,

3. Equal Justice.
4. He will be punished.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I do believe you are wrong on this one. Pence has the goods on the Bloated One and as of today's talk, I think he purposely blew up the bridge between he and Trump. I think that now Pence will sing like a canary to the Jan 6th committee and who knows, maybe the justice department too. Game on! Turn out the lights, the party's over!

What I can't understand is....how President Trump back then, didn't realize that he had a traitor as VP?

how? and then how did he let them steal the election from Americans?

That... I really can not comprehend.... I can not.:( It's very difficult to understand.

Sorry bout that,

1. The wheels of justice grind slow in USA.
2. And they are about to grind slowly on Pence.
3. There will be nothing left to grieve over.
4. Should of kept his head down, but no, he poked it up.
5. Anyway we are getting around to him soon enough.
6. A little sooner is all.
7. He put his seal on a stolen election, and has no regrets.
8. He shall soon.
9. The truth will be revealed and that facts laid out for all to see.
10. And Pence will be in jail, for doing the wrong thing, certifying a stolen election, he is in great peril.
11. He can't say he didn't know, everybody knows, and always knew.
12. He might of been overlooked, if he had only kept his mouth shut, he will find out what a huge mistake he did in opening it.
13. He brought this on himself now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The wheels of justice grind slow in USA.
2. And they are about to grind slowly on Pence.
3. There will be nothing left to grieve over.
4. Should of kept his head down, but no, he poked it up.
5. Anyway we are getting around to him soon enough.
6. A little sooner is all.
7. He put his seal on a stolen election, and has no regrets.
8. He shall soon.
9. The truth will be revealed and that facts laid out for all to see.
10. And Pence will be in jail, for doing the wrong thing, certifying a stolen election, he is in great peril.
11. He can't say he didn't know, everybody knows, and always knew.
12. He might of been overlooked, if he had only kept his mouth shut, he will find out what a huge mistake he did in opening it.
13. He brought this on himself now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The election was not stolen. It's been over a year and there has been no proof. But like Hitler and Goebbels, Trump continues to repeat the lie and the under-educated white base of his believe it. Pence is not going to jail, his old boss just might. Pence has Trump and I just hope he makes public all that went on in the White House so the world can see what a farce Donald Trump is.

He's done more for the cause of conservatism than any previous president. Yes, he's not a by the book conservative, but look at all his accomplishments.

Would a Christian President Pence have moved the embassy to Jerusalem?
Lol, that is putting america first exactly how? Ya how does the typical American benefit from that, please do explain.

Forum List

Back