Pence "That is not my concern".... this is not going to age well for him.

Bootlicker, lickin boots, yet again. No, dumbfuck, the PEOPLE are wondering why a candidate for POTUS cares more about a foreign country, than THIS country.

DURRRRRR

:itsok:

Such rage so early in the morning, on a Saturday none the less.

Well, it obviously isn't the job of the party of big government because is doing everything BUT fix our cities!

This will blow your tiny little mind to pieces, but the government is not the answer to all of your problems.

This will blow your tiny little mind to pieces, but the government is not the answer to all of your problems.

No, it IS the cause of most of our problems, dummy.

That's the point.

But bootlicker you just loves to lick boots!:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

:itsok:

Such rage so early in the morning, on a Saturday none the less.
Hanoi Jane in North Viet Nam...that's okay. Many of our politicians are bought and paid for. There is no reason that Ukraine means anything to us. Except if there is a lot of dirty crap going on there. Is it even a democracy? And of course, civilians suffer for something that need not happen except the West wants a war. And us Americans are the stooges once again.

Not I, dumbass. That would be you, bootlicker.

Only the first 3 times I voted for POTUS, then I learned my lesson....you on the other hand still do it every time you pull the lever for a member of the duopoly.

Jorgensen - 2020
Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton- 1992
Bush I -1988
Reagan - 1984

Forum List

Back