🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PENNSYLVANIA Files In Support of Texas in SCOTUS

so you agree its unconstitutional???
I don’t have time for your trolling today.
so you do,,,
that means all those votes are unlawful and should be thrown out,,

glad you agree
No. Go away.
but you just said timing was the issue with the suit,, so that means you know it was unconstitutional and the votes were unlawful,,,

its OK I understand your reluctance to say it,,
No.

so you do,,,

glad you agree
No. Go away.
but you just said timing was the issue with the suit,, so that means you know it was unconstitutional and the votes were unlawful,,,

No.
but you just said,,

so you do,,,

glad you agree
No. Go away.

No.
but you just said,,
I didn’t.

so you do,,,

glad you agree
No. Go away.

No.
but you just said,,
I didn’t.
thats sure what it looked like you said,,

but feel free to continue telling us whats true and not true,, we like being led around,, NOT!!!

sorry words have meanings,, and your words were about timing,, so that means it was unconstitutional and their timing caused their suit to fail not the letter of the law,,
You are not interpreting the meaning of the words, you're adding additional meaning that is not there.

sorry words have meanings,, and your words were about timing,, so that means it was unconstitutional and their timing caused their suit to fail not the letter of the law,,
You are not interpreting the meaning of the words, you're adding additional meaning that is not there.
its there and you want to ignore it,,

but its OK we know you guys always talk yourself into a corner when trying to explain things,,

thats why I say "please continue"

so please continue,,

As if China has nothing to gain here.......

China has pelenty to gain from buying off Trump and the Republicans. That's why they do it so often.

And you're all fine with that. All of the Trump cultists run cover for it, indicating their approval.

Why? Trump cultists, do you think Chinese commie rectums taste better than American commie rectums?

At first glance I was unimpressed with the filings because they all came from states that Trump won....but THIS! This is something very different and very significant folks. Add that to the growing number of witnesses coming out of the woodwork now and you have a Real headache brewing for Roberts who you know is going to try like hell to sweep this under the carpet.

Don't look for this headline in the MSM......you'll find it in an actual news paper.

JO
so the state that texas is suing is joining in the lawsuit to sue themselves???

Looks like it. At least those folks are honest. I'm sure the lefty loons on this board will find it funny. They should be sweating.
The House of Representatives in Pennsylvania is powerless to act on their own. Happy to burst your bubble.

Tell that to the House. They sure did jump on the Texas band wagon.

Happy to burst your bubble.

And???

What are they going to do? Please display your political expertise and show us how their support does anything.

cue the crickets.
Their support represents the will of the people which is supposed to be the hallmark of our system of government.

As if China has nothing to gain here.......

China has pelenty to gain from buying off Trump and the Republicans. That's why they do it so often.

And you're all fine with that. All of the Trump cultists run cover for it, indicating their approval.

Why? Trump cultists, do you think Chinese commie rectums taste better than American commie rectums?

Your posts are nonsense and simply emotional regurgitation of what your puppet masters told you to think. Pathetic.

Yet you cannot name a single thing that Trump didn't get right.

My guess is I am correct, you are a misfit and or a CCP troll. Likely both.
There is no way an America would shove themselves up their own asses the way you do.

Last edited:

With today’s additions of Wyoming and Ohio, a total of 21 states – including Texas – are signed on or seek to be signed on to the Supreme Court lawsuit challenging the elections in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
Since Texas filed the suit, over 20 states have joined or expressed an interest in joining. As it now stands, the following states are seeking a Supreme Court remedy to the November 3 election: Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Ohio, West Virginia, and Florida.
Late last night in Idaho, the Republican Party overruled the state’s Attorney General, also a Republican, to file an amicus brief seeking to participate in the lawsuit, as Media Right News reported.
View attachment 427624

Ultimately, it's STILL going to come down to whether or not Patriots are willing to defend their nation, freedom and Constitution

A "pass" means we live under Communist rule going forward..

Meanwhile, here's the response that shreds the seditious Trump cult fascist coup attempt, point-by-point.

According to the Trump fascists, any state can sue any state for anything at all they don't like. That means, for example, blue states can sue the red states for vote suppression, gun laws, LGBT laws, abortion restrictions, environmental regulations, electing the wrong person, or anything else they feel the slightest bit butthurt about.

Oh wait. That policy would require consistency from the Trump cult. Right. The Trump cult doesn't do consistency. They believe that their states' right should automatically supercede all other states' rights, just because. They do dictatorship, not democracy.

Needless to say, a "My state feels butthurt, and that's an Equal Protection violation, so your state must change" policy is not the founders' intent. It hasn't ever been a legal standard, and the Supreme Court will quickly dismiss it. There is no "no state may make another state feel butthurt" clause in the Constitution.

We have learned that the Trump cult has been lying when they pretend to support state's rights. Trump cultists, is there even one moral standard that you supposedly hold that you haven't flushed down the crapper in support of DearLeader?

Tell that to the House. They sure did jump on the Texas band wagon.
If the Pennsylvania house had sued before the election claiming the changes were unconstitutional, they might have had a point.

Waiting until you lose an election to sue and eliminate the votes of people who did nothing wrong and operated under the rules of the day is wrong and should not be allowed in any country that values the democratic process.
Constitutionality isn't on a timer.

Forum List

Back