🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PENNSYLVANIA Files In Support of Texas in SCOTUS

One must exhaust every peaceful solution so what is done in war is justified.

I think stealing the election and installing an authoritarian regime that will take it's directives from China is justification enough.

If it's your own moral justification you seek, then if enough justification has not alrady been observed, it probably never will.

This is exactly why we are where we are to begin with. Exhausting ourselves bending over backwards to accommodate tyrants for too long.

Ultimately, it's STILL going to come down to whether or not Patriots are willing to defend their nation, freedom and Constitution

So what's your master plan after Biden takes office? Whine even louder on the interent? Lose even bigger? Sell out the USA even harder? Go even more hardcore commie/fasicst?

Your problem is that the Trump cult is fundamentally gutless. Laziness is what defines them, on a physical, intellectual and moral level. They don't do work. They don't do sacrifice. They just cry a lot, and then the cult tells them what brave patriots that makes them.

So what's your master plan after Biden takes office? Whine even louder on the interent? Lose even bigger? Sell out the USA even harder? Go even more hardcore commie/fasicst?

Your problem is that the Trump cult is fundamentally gutless. Laziness is what defines them, on a physical, intellectual and moral level. They don't do work. They don't do sacrifice. They just cry a lot, and then the cult tells them what brave patriots that makes them.

Well, unfortunately, you have decisively won this argument. I stand down.

These Conservatives are DEFINITELY NOT of Founding Father Fiber

Last edited:
I'm not convinced the SCOTUS will side with the Constitution on this.
I'm convinced they will. President-elect Biden will be inaugurated on Jan.20.
Funny how folks who are so concerned with federalism would get all excited about this, huh? States' rights 'n stuff?
that doesnt apply here
But in the real world it does. Too many people seem to be living in Trump Fantasy Land.

Funny how folks who are so concerned with federalism would get all excited about this, huh? States' rights 'n stuff?
that doesnt apply here
But in the real world it does. Too many people seem to be living in Trump Fantasy Land.
NOPE!!!

that doesnt apply here

No, I'd say to many people are living in the Biden fantasyland.

Loads of evidence out there and hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits not to mention Texas and 19 other States.

Tell that to the House. They sure did jump on the Texas band wagon.
If the Pennsylvania house had sued before the election claiming the changes were unconstitutional, they might have had a point.

Waiting until you lose an election to sue and eliminate the votes of people who did nothing wrong and operated under the rules of the day is wrong and should not be allowed in any country that values the democratic process.
So apparently some people believe that votes cast and counted in violation of or contrary to state and federal laws is Acceptable. I heard with my own ears people say we need to win by any means necessary. One illegally cast or counted vote is not an acceptable scenario. If the States in question didn't follow their own election laws ( not edicts, executive orders or consent decrees ) then votes cast in opposition to the law should be excluded........ which basically means all of them. If the Citizens of these States have an issue they should vote for Leaders that follow the laws.
OR...

Legal votes cast in a fully legal manner as outlined by local state laws are acceptable and those votes elected Biden to the presidency.

There is that you know...
Have you read the Election laws of all 4 States they are very specific, none of them allow for votes cast in opposition to the strict standards set by the legislatures. So read then rant you'll be more believable.
That would be on you to prove that any particular vote is in violation of the standards set, how many of those votes there are and, most importantly, that said number is sufficient to overturn the results.
The unlawful change in standards is enough. Such unlawful changes taint every affected ballot. Fruit of the poison tree...

Look at you quoting Law and Order like a big boy. Except this isn't a criminal trial, and so your "fruit of the poison tree" line doesn't apply.
More like poetic license, but your pettiness is noted.

that doesnt apply here
No, I'd say to many people are living in the Biden fantasyland. Loads of evidence out there and hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits not to mention Texas and 19 other States.
:eusa_naughty: That's President-elect Biden!

that doesnt apply here
No, I'd say to many people are living in the Biden fantasyland. Loads of evidence out there and hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits not to mention Texas and 19 other States.
:eusa_naughty: That's President-elect Biden!
no hes not,,

that wont happen until jan 6 if it happens at all

that doesnt apply here
:eusa_naughty: That's President-elect Biden
no hes not,,that wont happen until jan 6 if it happens at all
What would change on Jan.6? NOTHING! Escape from Fantasyland. It's over.

that doesnt apply here
:eusa_naughty: That's President-elect Biden
no hes not,,that wont happen until jan 6 if it happens at all
What would change on Jan.6? NOTHING! Escape from Fantasyland. It's over.
if you dont already know that youre to stupid to understand if I explain it,,

Forum List

Back