Pennsylvania warns of major delays in vote counting….AGAIN

Pennsylvania’s votes will still take days — weeks, really — to fully count, as they do every election. But there are some changes this year that will speed up the vote counting and reporting. Counties are better at it now than they were in 2020, when it took until Saturday morning for news organizations to declare a winner in the presidential race. And there will be fewer mail ballots to tally.

So most votes will be reported within just a few hours of polls closing at 8 p.m. on Nov. 8, and the vast majority should be counted by midday Wednesday.
Especially the Semis that show up from New Jersey with trailer loads of prefilled out ballots from people that don't exist, like they pulled in 2020. Those will take a long time to count, right lil DemNazi?

Stalin was so proud of you guys in 2020. Could not have pulled off rigged elections any better than you guys did.
If you pull it off back to back, you deserve the Soviet Star of Merit. Putin will pin the medal on your ass himself.

Pennsylvania’s votes will still take days — weeks, really — to fully count, as they do every election. But there are some changes this year that will speed up the vote counting and reporting. Counties are better at it now than they were in 2020, when it took until Saturday morning for news organizations to declare a winner in the presidential race. And there will be fewer mail ballots to tally.

So most votes will be reported within just a few hours of polls closing at 8 p.m. on Nov. 8, and the vast majority should be counted by midday Wednesday.
Want to bet that the precincts that come in late are the same ones that swung Penn. to Biden in 2020? Tell the poll watchers to bring water, food and sleeping bags. If they leave the same thing will happen that happened last time!

Why do MAGAts have the patience of children.

It has ALWAYS taken a long time to tabulate all the ballots in some states.
It's a LONG process...and only so many people doing it.

Not any evidence of "fraud"....but of thoroughness.
Gee, Mike...why is it that the only people that seem to be "thorough" are Democrats working in Democratically controlled precincts? I guess Republicans count faster than Democrats? (eye roll)

Especially the Semis that show up from New Jersey with trailer loads of prefilled out ballots from people that don't exist, like they pulled in 2020. Those will take a long time to count, right lil DemNazi?

Stalin was so proud of you guys in 2020. Could not have pulled off rigged elections any better than you guys did.
If you pull it off back to back, you deserve the Soviet Star of Merit. Putin will pin the medal on your ass himself.

Say big boy, did they hide those semi's up your poop shoot after they were done, because it seems your New Neo Bunch has trouble verify that and all the other manure they fed you guys in the flock. But you like being fed bullshit, don't you?

Its 2022.

Why cant PA get their act together?

It makes one suspicious when they are always late and always have serious abnormalities!

INEXCUSABLE? IF THEY KNOW 2 WEEKS PRIOR THAT THE COUNT WILL BE LATE…..THEN FIX IT!
They saw the OZ debate and really understood that he is unfit. So, they'll need time to gin up the phony ballots.

IT was your SOS that violated the laws on ballots. then and now... Tell again how its someone else's fault.. :itsok:
The article explains it, but apparently you didn’t read it.

Mail in ballots cannot be canvassed until Election Day, BY LAW. That slows things down because a lot of mail in ballots take a while to process.

Other states do this as they come in. Pennsylvania’s Republican legislature has refused to do so.

Florida has their ballots canvassed and ready to count on Election Day. They get their results done by the end of the day. Pennsylvania takes a lot longer because they’re not allowed to do their work ahead of time.

Gee, Mike...why is it that the only people that seem to be "thorough" are Democrats working in Democratically controlled precincts? I guess Republicans count faster than Democrats? (eye roll)
Some of those precincts had 400 times more votes than registered voters. It took time to find all those voters...

Want to bet that the precincts that come in late are the same ones that swung Penn. to Biden in 2020? Tell the poll watchers to bring water, food and sleeping bags. If they leave the same thing will happen that happened last time!
They will need overlapping 10-hour shifts.

Republicans insist that no votes be counted until the polls close and spread misinformation about automated vote tabulation.

Then they post threads like this complaining that the vote is taking too long

Because it’s run by Republicans.

Governor is a democrat

1 of 2 senators is a democrat.

It was a blue democrat voting state last presidential election that voted for Biden.

Jim keney is the mayor of the largest city in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and he is a democrat.

The capitol city of Pennsylvania is Harrisburg and it's mayor is Wanda williams, a democrat.

Do you ever even bother to know what you're saying before you say it? I don't understand how someone can make statements when they absolutely no idea what they are even talking about

Governor is a democrat

1 of 2 senators is a democrat.

It was a blue democrat voting state last presidential election that voted for Biden.

Jim keney is the mayor of the largest city in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and he is a democrat.

The capitol city of Pennsylvania is Harrisburg and it's mayor is Wanda williams, a democrat.

Do you ever even bother to know what you're saying before you say it? I don't understand how someone can make statements when they absolutely no idea what they are even talking about
Can one of you morons please read the goddamn article for a change?

The problem is legislative. The legislature is run by Republicans.

I don't understand how you can complain about people with no idea what they're talking about when they prove they have no idea what they're talking about.

Can one of you morons please read the goddamn article for a change?

Someone said PA needed to get it's act together or something along those lines, you replied blaming it being run by republicans. All I did was merely show you're wrong, PA isn't run by republicans.

Article had nothing to do with my response at all. I was replying to what you said, no what the article said.

Someone said PA needed to get it's act together or something along those lines, you replied blaming it being run by republicans. All I did was merely show you're wrong, PA isn't run by republicans.

Article had nothing to do with my response at all. I was replying to what you said, no what the article said.
So you don't really have any idea what this thread is about then, do you?

Forum List

Back