Pennsylvania warns of major delays in vote counting….AGAIN

voter fraud.jpg

PA pubs must vote so overwhelmingly that the Dems cannot cheat.

Win by 10 points…let the Dems try to stuff 2 million ballots.

So you don't really have any idea what this thread is about then, do you?

Again, was replying to your response to someone else's comment.

Chose to ignore that if you wish but I'll consider our exchange at an end. It's a waste of my time.

Again, was replying to your response to someone else's comment.

Chose to ignore that if you wish but I'll consider our exchange at an end. It's a waste of my time.
Did you take the time to understand the context of those comments?

It appears you didn't. Go ahead and leave the exchange, because it's going to get more embarrassing for you if you stay.

Some of those precincts had 400 times more votes than registered voters. It took time to find all those voters...
So you say.

But where is the PROOF of this?

Just throwing out some simpleton accusation doesn't make it true.

Show me the votes from the unregistered voters.
They should be recorded in the database IF they exist.

Why do MAGAts have the patience of children.

so says the party of Vote Fraud

We have lost patience and anyone would-- after seeing their candidates, the true Americans, "lose" so often because of the lawless, Godless, fake ballot Dims

Voters need to sue PA

Republicans insist that no votes be counted until the polls close and spread misinformation about automated vote tabulation.

Then they post threads like this complaining that the vote is taking too long

Most counties have a vote, count the votes, and report that result hours after polls close.

There is but only one motive to NOT DO THAT, and that is the motive to CHEAT.

Democrats in maricopa county admitted dominion machines can be programmed to cheat because they said they feared the cyber ninjas would do that...

Machines can be programmed to cheat.

Who loves that, who defends that, who shouts down those who question it??

The Zionist fascists who control the dominion machines

Sorry Charlie, but PA has a democrat Secretary of State...
As well as governor and attorney general, that just so happens to be running for governor in this election. They also do not have a veto proof majority in the legislature.

I agree, and I live in this stupid state. It's never taken 'days' prior to 2020, there's zero excuse for it, it's pure corruption.
Pennsylvania expanded mail in voting in 2019 when they signed Act 77 that provided unrestricted ability to vote by mail.

That's why it became a problem in 2020, because the number of mail in ballots went way up.

There's zero excuse for your ignorance. It's pure laziness.

Why is it these swing states who have their dicks up their own asses?

They know 2 weeks in advance they will be late.…after the debacle from 2 years ago?

Fuck PA. Its 2022. We put remote cars on Mars….PA cant count a few million votes?

IT

IS

A

SCAM.

Most counties have a vote, count the votes, and report that result hours after polls close.

There is but only one motive to NOT DO THAT, and that is the motive to CHEAT.

Democrats in maricopa county admitted dominion machines can be programmed to cheat because they said they feared the cyber ninjas would do that...

Machines can be programmed to cheat.

Who loves that, who defends that, who shouts down those who question it??

The Zionist fascists who control the dominion machines
Same Dominion machines were used to rig the primaries for Hillary Clinton in 2016 were used to put Maduro in Office in Venezuela and were used to rig the election for Biden in 2020.

Those same machines are still in place in Democrat Run cities.

I agree, and I live in this stupid state. It's never taken 'days' prior to 2020, there's zero excuse for it, it's pure corruption.

Whats it like out and about in PA? Is the red wave noticable?

It sure as hell is here in Florida.

I see NO CRIST OR DEMINGS SIGNS. Tons of DeSantis and Rubio signs.

Why is it these swing states who have their dicks up their own asses?

They know 2 weeks in advance they will be late.…after the debacle from 2 years ago?

Fuck PA. Its 2022. We put remote cars on Mars….PA cant count a few million votes?

IT

IS

A

SCAM.
They always tell you what they are going to do before they do it. Every single time. You just have to figure out DemNazi DimTard code to know what they are planning.

Whats it like out and about in PA? Is the red wave noticable?

It sure as hell is here in Florida.

I see NO CRIST OR DEMINGS SIGNS. Tons of DeSantis and Rubio signs.
No Doubt, there will be major lines and backups on election night in PA, which is a clear indicator that the fraud machinery is running in any place like that.
You still have to stand in line to vote, and if you get enough votes, the fraud machine can't keep up. Only by extending the vote count can you seal a steal.
PA is already telling us that this is what they want to do.

Wolf would have signed it?
He was asking the legislature to pass it before the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back