Pennsylvania warns of major delays in vote counting….AGAIN

Most counties have a vote, count the votes, and report that result hours after polls close.

There is but only one motive to NOT DO THAT, and that is the motive to CHEAT.

Democrats in maricopa county admitted dominion machines can be programmed to cheat because they said they feared the cyber ninjas would do that...

Machines can be programmed to cheat.

Who loves that, who defends that, who shouts down those who question it??

The Zionist fascists who control the dominion machines

There is no reason to not count mail in ballots before the polls close. As long as you don’t announce the results. Republicans block an early count and then complain when the results come in late.
Human counting is more prone to error than machine counting and takes much longer

Last edited:
All the delayed ballots will be 90% democrats and will stop bring “found” when desired victory is achieved

Its 2022.

Why cant PA get their act together?

It makes one suspicious when they are always late and always have serious abnormalities!

INEXCUSABLE? IF THEY KNOW 2 WEEKS PRIOR THAT THE COUNT WILL BE LATE…..THEN FIX IT!
This is because of rules passed by the REPUBLICAN legislature

"They need to ensure that they're counting every vote, and delays in results does not mean anything bad is happening. It doesn't mean ballots are showing up out of nowhere. It's because of that restriction where we can't start preprocessing or canvassing those votes until election morning."

You fucking dopes

Vote in person
No mail ins counted after 11:59 on election day
Voting is important, get off your dead ass and treat it like it is instead of half ass measures where the vast majority are supposed to wait for days for your stuff to arrive

Last edited:
MASTRIANO: How Pennsylvania Democrats Hijacked Act 77 – DV Journal

It wasn't used as intended, by a corrupt SOS and AG, it was later struck down only to be appealed by said AG conveniently running for PA governor right now. SB 884 will put the issue on the ballot as a change to the PA constitution which effectively eliminates Act 77, and how it was abused by the corrupt assholes that you support.
All of Doug’s issues (some of which are accurate but many are not) are irrelevant to the issue at hand. Pennsylvania expanded mail in ballots but didn’t fix the law that would allow the state to process those ballots promptly.

Even if Act 77 worked EXACTLY as the Republicans intended, we’d still have this specific problem.

It was abused and unconstitutionally expanded by the corrupt leadership (SOS) of this state for 'covid' purposes.

Supreme Court Rules Pennsylvania Can Count Ballots Received After Election Day

Neither PA or US SC's should have been able to over turn the PA legislature.
It was not abused. However I agree the law specifically stated the date and time they need to be in by was voting day, and not three days later if postmarked by election day. Wasn't that the only case he won on the merit. The late votes were set aside but counted later if i recall correctly, when it didn't matter.

And the hits just keep on coming. Hilarious. Thanks again.-
You are the fraud that continues to refuse to secure the vote. You want to require Vaccine Passports but no Voter verification.
Democrats use mass mail in balloting for Election Fraud.
This is why you are for it.

Its 2022.

Why cant PA get their act together?

It makes one suspicious when they are always late and always have serious abnormalities!

INEXCUSABLE? IF THEY KNOW 2 WEEKS PRIOR THAT THE COUNT WILL BE LATE…..THEN FIX IT!
Nothing to fix.
There’s no law stating that all votes must be tallied on Election Day, dope.

Following the absurd idea that there should not be a time cutoff for mail ins then let’s just allow people to vote in person when it’s convenient 1,2,3-7 days after Election Day. That’s fair too

Wasn’t it PA who changed the laws improperly just before the 2020 election? In violation of the state Constitution.

That was PA, right? They took a floor vote and passed some bull shit via “AYE” while the dissenters were yelling?

I agree, and I live in this stupid state. It's never taken 'days' prior to 2020, there's zero excuse for it, it's pure corruption.
Target your ire where it belongs. With the Republican majority state legislature.
Gov Wolf urged them to action ahead of the last election. You see how they’ve responded. With nothing.

YEP….I WAS RIGHT.

FUCK DEM CHEATERS IN PA.

A Pennsylvania judge ruled in favor of the Trump campaign Thursday, ordering that the state may not count ballots where the voters needed to provide proof of identification and failed to do so by Nov. 9.

I THOUGHT TRUMP LOST EVERY COURT CASE! Fucking liars.

Cult, are you liars, or do you have goldfish memories?

How come I remembered the bullshit PA pulled in 2020 and you cult fucks “forgot”?

YEP….I WAS RIGHT.

FUCK DEM CHEATERS IN PA.

A Pennsylvania judge ruled in favor of the Trump campaign Thursday, ordering that the state may not count ballots where the voters needed to provide proof of identification and failed to do so by Nov. 9.

I THOUGHT TRUMP LOST EVERY COURT CASE! Fucking liars.
Never ending “voting” won’t be allowed again this time
And most likely if counting is “stopped” there won’t be an increase allowed in the tally when “counting” resumes

Mail in Ballots or nothing but a license for wholesale fraud.
PA already mailed out 255,000 illegal ballots to unregistered people.
How many is your quota to fill out by election day?
Sorry, dope. Ballots must be requested by the voter in order to receive one.

You are the fraud that continues to refuse to secure the vote. You want to require Vaccine Passports but no Voter verification.
Democrats use mass mail in balloting for Election Fraud.
This is why you are for it.
You are a disembodied cartoon like voice inside my head when I read the words you type. I thank you once again for the entertainment value of that too. My Keyboard(s) not so much......

Forum List

Back