Pennsylvania warns of major delays in vote counting….AGAIN

It’s called notification. Mail ballots in PA must be requested by the voter. A registered voter.
Incorrect again
The states sends the mail in opportunity First. The voter does not initiate the first action to receive the mail in opportunity. They can choose that method After they receive the mailing from the state offering the option
As always, Stop Lying

Worthy things often required effort and when it’s real easy it’s generally not worthy.
Important issues should take effort and making it easy (lazy) is factually a non factor and unnecessary

Yes, worthy things often required effort, but only a fool makes them harder than they need to be.

Derp….

And from your link :

“The state’s Republican-controlled legislature passed the law establishing no-excuse mail-in voting for all voters in 2019 with bipartisan support. Previously, Pennsylvania voters could cast absentee ballots if they met certain criteria.”

Wrong again, as usual. The courts reversed it, then it was appealed by Shapiro, the corrupt asshole running for governor. Dope.
What’s funny is that here we have Republicans arguing against Act 77 for violating the state constitution but we also have Republicans arguing for the independent legislature theory at SCOTUS which would make the state constitution irrelevant when it comes to election laws.

Straight up from the governor in October of 2019. Do you think time stands still? News flash, it's October of 2022.
My point was that he wanted the legislature to fix when votes could be canvassed then. They didn’t and still haven’t. So stop bitching about what the Democrats are supposedly doing.

Yes, worthy things often required effort, but only a fool makes them harder than they need to be.
It’s not hard crybaby, it’s effort for a worthy thing
Can you mail in your wedding ceremony? That sure would be not so hard.

A Pennsylvania judge ruled in favor of the Trump campaign Thursday, ordering that the state may not count ballots where the voters needed to provide proof of identification and failed to do so by Nov. 9.

Let’s not gloss over this, cult.

PA cheated in 2020.

THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN

You're weird man. Who the fuck is Heather?

That's my nickname for you, since you believe in Gender Fluidity. I don't know if I am talking to Heather or Hank from one day to the next.
So are you tucking it and taping it down today, or letting it fly free?

A Pennsylvania judge ruled in favor of the Trump campaign Thursday, ordering that the state may not count ballots where the voters needed to provide proof of identification and failed to do so by Nov. 9.

Let’s not gloss over this, cult.

PA cheated in 2020.

THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN
They will do it again. There needs to be lawsuits if they do.

That's my nickname for you, since you believe in Gender Fluidity. I don't know if I am talking to Heather or Hank from one day to the next.
So are you tucking it and taping it down today, or letting it fly free?
Oh, you're such a silly brute.

There is no reason to not count mail in ballots before the polls close. As long as you don’t announce the results. Republicans block an early count and then complain when the results come in late.
Human counting is more prone to error than machine counting and takes much longer

Laughable bs.

You say it as if it is rare. Entire states get their full results out 3-4 hours after polls close. Those are the states that do not cheat. Any state that takes longer than 4 hours after polls close is cheating. There is no other motive or explanation.

Not hard to figure out why you trust machines over people.

Forum List

Back