Pentacostal Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said she had a voice like Sandi Patti. i believe she must have had some voice! There are some who say that Sandi Patti had the greatest voice the world has ever heard. In fact they say her voice is better than Steisands. In this video? I am tempted to agree! She does this one Acapella. What a voice! My gosh!

[ame=http://youtu.be/pl4qJSgVgjU]Sandi Patty His Eye is on the Sparrow How Great Thou Art - YouTube[/ame]

She has an amazing voice. There are many gifted singers in the family of God, Capstone. I wish I could find the one with Larnell Harris. That one is quite beautiful.

As a child, I occasionally accompanied my Mom on the piano. She had a beautiful singing voice, until it was taken away by a rare form of MD associated with the muscles in the neck, throat, and head. Some people said her voice was similar to Sandi Patty's. I thought it was better (but then, I was probably a little biased.)

Sorry about your mom Capstone:smiliehug:

So am I. Come here, Capstone. I want to give you a hug too. :smiliehug:

-Jeri

This is a sweet song.

[ame=http://youtu.be/rZxVF6uY9Nc]Hosanna Music - Amazing Love [with lyrics] - YouTube[/ame]

This song has deep meaning to me because when I got saved and went to church they were singing this song in the church I attended. It touched me and I began to sing it with all my heart.

[ame=http://youtu.be/x1JiIxU-F7o]Glorify Thy Name (worship video w/ lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

She has an amazing voice. There are many gifted singers in the family of God, Capstone. I wish I could find the one with Larnell Harris. That one is quite beautiful.

As a child, I occasionally accompanied my Mom on the piano. She had a beautiful singing voice, until it was taken away by a rare form of MD associated with the muscles in the neck, throat, and head. Some people said her voice was similar to Sandi Patty's. I thought it was better (but then, I was probably a little biased.)

She had an amazing voice. The Sandi Patty video brought to mind the comparisons drawn by others in my youth.The loss of her ability to belt out a song was gradual and started with a progressive diminishing of range from both the high and low ends that seemed to progress inward toward the center. She's still alive and kicking, and remains a devout fundamentalist to this day, despite the serious health issues. I didn't bring up the subject to garner sympathy for her (or myself); she's had a relatively good life and currently lives in the lap of luxury.

But thanks anyway.

She had an amazing voice. The Sandi Patty video brought to mind the comparisons drawn by others in my youth.The loss of her ability to belt out a song was gradual and started with a progressive diminishing of range from both the high and low ends that seemed to progress inward toward the center. She's still alive and kicking, and remains a devout fundamentalist to this day, despite the serious health issues. I didn't bring up the subject to garner sympathy for her (or myself); she's had a relatively good life and currently lives in the lap of luxury.

But thanks anyway.

There is nothing wrong with receiving sympathy and compassion in my opinion.
My sister used to be a singer and she was really good too, now her youngest daughter follows in her footsteps.

I have always loved gospel music even not being religious. I like the deep south kind real roaring kind :lol:

Your mom sounds like someone who would inspire me to keep going on even through these had times I've been in the past 18 months.

...Your mom sounds like someone who would inspire me to keep going on even through these had times I've been in the past 18 months.

I'm sure she'd encourage you to keep on believing in the power of prayer, no matter how little difference for the better it might seem to make in your personal situation/condition. Let's leave it at that.

...Your mom sounds like someone who would inspire me to keep going on even through these had times I've been in the past 18 months.

I'm sure she'd encourage you to keep on believing in the power of prayer, no matter how little difference for the better it might seem to make in your personal situation/condition. Let's leave it at that.

Yeah, it's exactly what I need Cap :cool:

Yeah, it's exactly what I need Cap :cool:

Glad to have been of service then, even if only by proxy.

What the body of Christ is lacking today is Pentacostal Fire. There is a wonderful evangelist by the name of Reinhardt Bonnke who will ignite a fire inside of your heart for Jesus Christ. His teachings will inspire you and compel you to believe God.

The first video is about teaching the believer what Jesus has done for us and what our calling is all about. What the gifts of the Holy Spirit are for....and much, much more.

After viewing these videos I believe God none of you will ever be the same again!

If you are depressed, if you have an illness in your body and need healing,if you are bound by Satan in an addiction, the occult, fear of man, if you are in need of faith to believe, if you need salvation or prayers answered for a loved one, these are the videos for you!

You will be blessed when you listen to this video. A very anointed message.

Here I am Lord, Ready for Work!

Reinhard Bonnke - Here I Am Lord Ready to work - YouTube

Here are dozens of differing reviews of the good reverend.
There is one of you born every minute.
You can depend on it that Bonnke knows this.

Bonnke also knows better than to judge another mans Servant, Bruce. I wouldn't do it. If a minister is a minister of a false gospel - expose him - if it is a minister who is weak in an area? We cover his sin and pray for him. There is a difference but I understand what you are saying. I am glad you came over. Forget Benny Hinn for the moment and just focus on Bonnke. Just give him a chance here to explain the 9 gifts - the Holy Spirit - I know you are one who wants to see the fruits in a Christians life and I cannot do anything but respect that because truly there should be fruit showing. Bonnke has led over 50 million of the poorest of the poor on the continent of Africa and has kept himself pure. That is the truth about Bonnke.

The reviews paint a very different picture than the one you're selling.

If it is any consolation to you, Capstone. I do not attend a modern church. ...

Why should that be of any consolation to me? :dunno:

As far as I'm concerned, you're still polluting the world with the dictates of a religious mythology that should have gone the way of its Sumerian, Greek, and Roman progenitor-mythologies long before now.

...I am a Pentacostal and have nothing to do with what is going on out there. ...

It seems you don't have a whole hell of a lot to do with what's going on in the dimension of existence known as 'reality' either. :doubt:

...I have a couple of street preacher friends who I have had church with at their house and they have had church at mine. We also meet for bible studies at our houses when the LORD arranges it. ...

You'd be doing the world a favor if you comfined your loosely-knit ministry to the streets. And I mean that literally. Find a nice quiet street in the middle of nowhere and preach to the pavement and blacktop to your collective heart's desire. Just, please, stop trying to spread your insanity to the rest of humanity, because, whether you realize it or not, your particular brand of delusional thinking really is communicable!

...I do understand your point about the entertainment, etc. Reinhardt Bonnke said the less the church has of the Holy Spirit the more they have to serve coffee cake and coffee. I believe Bonnke knows what is going on over here but he is praying about it.

Look, I'm not out to pass judgement on your bromance with Bonnke, but if you think for a second that the man's any different than the indigenous 'mega church' money-grubbers over here, I have a great deal of confidence there's a cold reality sandwich with your name on it getting stale somewhere. It's only a matter of time, if he hasn't already been exposed.

...On the continent of Africa where Bonnke is people get out of wheel chairs, people are healed of blindness, deafness, cancer, you name it they get completely healed. Here in America? It's not happening so much. Why do you think that is? What is missing?

Off the top of my head, I'd say what's missing in Africa is a concerted effort by non-believers to expose him as the snake-charming charlatan he probably is (notice there's been no shortage of such efforts against phony holy men on this side of the world), although it's likely that other social/racial factors have played into his fame and success, as well.
icon12.gif

A rabbits foot, Hobie? Say it isn't so!

I do love you and I pray God shows you that one day. But more importantly I pray that He reveals to you that Jesus is Your Messiah. The Jews do not have a different Messiah, Hobelim. Jesus is the Jewish Messiah. What did Jesus tell Nicodemus? You must be born again.

Would you like to discuss the encounter between Jesus and Nicodemus?

No.

If you think you are ever going to convince me or the Jewish people that the entire teaching in the torah is wrong and that Jesus a fully human being is also fully God you are wasting your time.

You will be waiting for the Jewish people to worship another human being for as long as GISM is going to wait for Jesus to lift him up into the sky.

Even if it turns out that Jesus really is the Jewish messiah, as I already believe, (Just not in the way you do), the Jewish people have always been right to reject him based on the irrational and absurd claims believers such as yourself have made about him making him either look like a complete superstitious fairy tale fabrication, a false prophet, or a deranged and mentally ill first century peasant with delusions of grandeur.

What I would rather discuss is why you teach others that they can defy the law of God and worship another human being and they will not die as scripture clearly states that God has promised but instead will receive eternal life.

who do you think you are fooling?

I do love you and I pray God shows you that one day. But more importantly I pray that He reveals to you that Jesus is Your Messiah. The Jews do not have a different Messiah, Hobelim. Jesus is the Jewish Messiah. What did Jesus tell Nicodemus? You must be born again.

No.

If you think you are ever going to convince me or the Jewish people that the entire teaching in the torah is wrong and that Jesus a fully human being is also fully God you are wasting your time.

You will be waiting for the Jewish people to worship another human being for as long as GISM is going to wait for Jesus to lift him up into the sky.

Even if it turns out that Jesus really is the Jewish messiah, as I already believe, (Just not in the way you do), the Jewish people have always been right to reject him based on the irrational and absurd claims believers such as yourself have made about him making him either look like a complete superstitious fairy tale fabrication, a false prophet, or a deranged and mentally ill first century peasant with delusions of grandeur.

What I would rather discuss is why you teach others that they can defy the law of God and worship another human being and they will not die as scripture clearly states that God has promised but instead will receive eternal life.

I never waste my time when it comes to preaching the gospel, Hobelim. Because it isn't my time. It's my Lord's time and he can spend it anyway he desires. I'm an unprofitable servant obeying my King. That is what Servants do. They obey the King.

The Torah is 100% accurate. Jesus Christ is the Messiah - the Jesus of the bible who said, I am the way, the truth and the life. Now there is only one way to believe Jesus Christ the Messiah and that is by His Own Words in the New Testament and the Words of the Hebrew prophets in the Old Testament, Hobelim. Not this new age pie in the sky nonsense that is paving the way for the anti christ!

How can you deny Jesus Christ is the one the Hebrew prophets prophesied about? You cannot dispute the evidence because the evidence is overwhelming. So now you say you believe Jesus is the Messiah but right beforehand you say even if he was the Jewish Messiah......... which is it?

He is or He is not.

The bible says a double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

We must know the truth and stand upon it because all other ground is sinking sand. Jesus is the Truth, the Way and the Life. No man. No man can come to the Father except through Jesus. That includes the Jews. There are no exceptions. Jesus is the Messiah Israel is waiting for. He's been there all along but like Josephs brothers they didn't recognize him because he disguised himself ( just as Joseph did ) and his reason was the same - it was Gods plan from the beginning - for a great deliverance! What have they been delivered from? Hell. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. If God is able to graft in the wild branch such as the Gentiles who have recieved Jesus Christ as their Messiah then do you not believe God is able to graft His own children back in? ( the natural branches? ) Of course he can and I tell you the truth - even now? HE IS.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:

No.

I never waste my time when it comes to preaching the gospel, Hobelim. Because it isn't my time. It's my Lord's time and he can spend it anyway he desires. I'm an unprofitable servant obeying my King. That is what Servants do. They obey the King.

The Torah is 100% accurate. Jesus Christ is the Messiah - the Jesus of the bible who said, I am the way, the truth and the life. Now there is only one way to believe Jesus Christ the Messiah and that is by His Own Words in the New Testament and the Words of the Hebrew prophets in the Old Testament, Hobelim. Not this new age pie in the sky nonsense that is paving the way for the anti christ!

How can you deny Jesus Christ is the one the Hebrew prophets prophesied about? You cannot dispute the evidence because the evidence is overwhelming. So now you say you believe Jesus is the Messiah but right beforehand you say even if he was the Jewish Messiah......... which is it?

He is or He is not.

We must know the truth and stand upon it because all other ground is sinking sand. Jesus is the Truth, the Way and the Life. No man. No man can come to the Father except through Jesus. That includes the Jews. There are no exceptions. Jesus is the Messiah Israel is waiting for. He's been there all along but like Josephs brothers they didn't recognize him because he disguised himself ( just as Joseph did ) and his reason was the same - it was Gods plan from the beginning - for a great deliverance! What have they been delivered from? Hell. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. If God is able to graft in the wild branch such as the Gentiles who have recieved Jesus Christ as their Messiah then do you not believe God is able to graft His own children back in? ( the natural branches? ) Of course he can and I tell you the truth - even now? HE IS.

- Jeremiah

If you read my post why are you acting as if I don't accept Jesus was the Messiah when I clearly said that I did but say nothing about what I said about you preaching a false gospel about a false virgin born reality defying Jesus that is not God and never existed with a false message about a false salvation?

Your claim is that a person can defy the divine commands and worship a human being, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the very Word of God, and they will not die or come under the condemnation of God but instead will be 'saved' and receive eternal life?

Whats your excuse?

How can you possibly even try to deny or justify what scripture clearly teaches is a sin, an abomination punishable by death?

By insisting that Jesus claimed to be God you are in effect saying that Jesus was insane bringing his name into disrepute among intelligent people and exposing yourself as a devoted follower of a nutjob incapable of rational thought.

Last edited:

But thanks anyway.

I need to apologise to you. I feel I was too hard on you. We can have the debate. If you want to have it, Capstone. We'll have it. I'll leave it up to you. In fact? I'll leave it up to you to choose the topic, the day and the time of our debate and I'll let you have the opening word and the last word. That is my offer to you.

Perhaps you may doubt it but I do feel Gods love for you and others such as Hollie and Hobelim here. Some of the things you guys say makes me fear for you but there is no anger in my heart towards any of you. If I didn't love you I wouldn't pray for you and I am. I even pray God forgives what I know could get folks into trouble. Because they don't know what they are doing! While I am writing on this thread I am praying over it. I'll tell you who my enemy is Capstone. It is not people. It is Satan and his fallen angels, demons. Those are my enemies. Not any human beings.

JESUS SAYS=" I and the Father are one.” John 10:30====Jesus told him, “I am the Way—yes, and the Truth and the Life. No one can get to the Father except by means of me. 7 If you had known who I am, then you would have known who my Father is. From now on you know him—and have seen him!”

8 Philip said, “Sir, show us the Father and we will be satisfied.”

9 Jesus replied, “Don’t you even yet know who I am, Philip, even after all this time I have been with you? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking to see him?
John 10:6-9

No.

He is or He is not.

- Jeremiah

If you read my post why are you acting as if I don't accept Jesus was the Messiah when I clearly said that I did but say nothing about what I said about you preaching a false gospel about a false virgin born reality defying Jesus that is not God and never existed with a false message about a false salvation?

Your claim is that a person can defy the divine commands and worship a human being, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the very Word of God, and they will not die or come under the condemnation of God but instead will be 'saved' and receive eternal life?

Whats your excuse?

How can you possibly even try to deny or justify what scripture clearly teaches is a sin, an abomination punishable by death?

By insisting that Jesus claimed to be God you are in effect saying that Jesus was insane bringing his name into disrepute among intelligent people and exposing yourself as a devoted follower of a nutjob incapable of rational thought.

I believe the old testament is the old covenant and the new testament is the new covenant. For us all, Hobelim. God is not telling me one thing and you another. God does not have a split personality. Okay? Let me explain to you why I know Jesus is God. Go with me to John 1:1 and let us begin there.

It is written:

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. - John 1:1

We know that Jesus is called the Word. We know that He was with God in the beginning. Where was the Word? In the beginning God SPOKE creation into existence. It was the SPOKEN WORD that created. Jesus Christ is the Word. This is why we read in the following 2 verses after -

It is written:

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was the life; and the life was the light of men. John 1:2, 3, 4,

Now why did John say and the Word WAS God. Rather than the Word IS God. ........and why does it say the Word WAS with God rather than Is?

I'll tell you why - God left heaven and came to earth in the form of a man - He layed everything down for us - to come to communicate to us as a man. He depended upon the Holy Spirit and prayer to the Father during His time here. Jesus said he could do nothing without the Father. He walked as a man but a sinless man. Jesus never sinned. That is why Jesus is referred to as the second Adam. That is why he said that he did not come to condemn the world but to save it. He referred back to God the Father and said that was in His hands. Why? Because Jesus had stripped himself of all authority as God in order to destroy Satans works - which was what the first Adam was supposed to do but didn't. This is why Jesus is referred to as the second Adam in the bible.

Furthermore, let me tell about a Jewish woman I met years ago. She asked why would God come in the form of a man to earth?

I told her if you had created ants and you loved them greatly and saw they were about to destroy themselves - you would come to them as an ant, communicating with them on their level and then lead the way to show them how to escape that destruction. That is why Jesus came to earth as a man instead of God.

If God had come down here as God, the people would not have even been able to look at him! His glory is so great! When Moses said, Show me your glory! God had to be mindful of the fact that Moses was a man and could only handle so much.

You are believing in a false Jesus, a false Messiah which Jesus warned you of in Matthew 24. Five times Jesus warns us in one chapter about not being deceived! Why? Because many will claim to be Jesus and they are not. Issa isn't Jesus either. There is such a thing as a false Jesus and that is where the problem lies.

You cannot base anything you claim about this Jesus who you say is your Messiah being in any way connected with the Jesus Christ of the bible. Why do I know this? Because nothing you claim is based on Scripture, Hobelim. It's the opinion of a man. God's Word is not defined by opinion. it is defined by the Holy Spirit who is the author and the revelator of the Scriptures. Without the Holy Spirit a person can be deceived.

In other words, you've been deceived by a false teacher.

So I am giving you the written Word of God to expose the lies you've been taught. Why am I doing that? Because I love your soul and want to see you in heaven when you leave this earth. You won't make it to heaven by denying Jesus Christ is LORD. No one will. I don't care what family were born into. Jew or no Jew makes no difference to me. The Word is the Word. I'm not denying the Word of God. Not for anyone.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
God said, Let US make man in OUR image and in OUR likeness........ in Gen. 1:26 Who is us? The Word - Jesus Christ is the Word, God the Father Who sits on the Throne - God the Holy Spirit who hovered over the face of the deep in Gen. 1 - and the math isn't 1 + 1 + 1 = 3. It is 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 and that fulfills the Word of the LORD - Hear O Israel the Lord thy God is ONE! ONE! ONE! Get it? ONE! God the Father, God the Word, God the Holy Spirit are ONE!

- Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back