People are only scared of dying when its at the hands of a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is kind of a point in TNHarley's post.

See there's not much we can do about citizen's shooting each other /except/ avoid the areas they've "claimed" as theirs or hang out in; and it's worse because even if we catch them they get out quick and go back to their old ways of randomly shooting people...

Possible terrorists from the ME, however, we have no real obligation to let them in in the first place, so thus we wouldn't /have/ to avoid them...

White guy shoots up another place like they do and the response was "we cant do anything about that"

Muslim shoots up another place and the response was "We need to do something about this...only this though! Not the other murders America Hater!"
Maybe because the white guys are outnumbered in the mass murder department by the muslims 30,000 to 5.
Geez, you lefties are so stupid.

That doesnt explain why you ignore one dead body and scream revenge at the feet of another all based on the shooter
Go take a math class. This time pass it for real instead of social promotion. I recommend a school not named after an American black.

What part of innocent victims do you guys not get?
A victim of terrorism has absolutely no fault, total innocence.
They have zero culpability and choice in the matter whatsoever.
When you remove inner-city violence, dying from murder is extremely - extremely unlikely for someone not doing something that puts them in a position to get murdered. Whether than is dealing drugs, breaking into someone's house, road rage, cheating on a spouse or staying married to a spouse that is dangerous.
You guys refuse to acknowledge that victims of terrorism are just that - VICTIMS. Many-many "victims" of murder otherwise, have at least some degree of causation or ill advised choice that put them in that position.

I have made this point in several threads and not once yet has any lib loon replied to it.

Here's an answer: Domestic violence.

When you remove inner-city violence, dying from murder is extremely - extremely unlikely for someone not doing something that puts them in a position to get murdered. Whether than is dealing drugs, breaking into someone's house, road rage, cheating on a spouse or staying married to a spouse that is dangerous.
You guys refuse to acknowledge that victims of terrorism are just that - VICTIMS. Many-many "victims" of murder otherwise, have at least some degree of causation or ill advised choice that put them in that position.

I have made this point in several threads and not once yet has any lib loon replied to it.

I'll be your huckleberry!

The victim of terrorism has no fault, total innocence. Just like the victims of the mass shooters!

What dont you get about that?

White guy shoots up another place like they do and the response was "we cant do anything about that"

Muslim shoots up another place and the response was "We need to do something about this...only this though! Not the other murders America Hater!"
Maybe because the white guys are outnumbered in the mass murder department by the muslims 30,000 to 5.
Geez, you lefties are so stupid.

That doesnt explain why you ignore one dead body and scream revenge at the feet of another all based on the shooter
Go take a math class. This time pass it for real instead of social promotion. I recommend a school not named after an American black.

Math class wont explain your paranoia fuckbean. 2+2 = Suck it dummy

BANG BANG!

OMG who did that?

Answer: White dude
Welp, these things happen

Answer: Muslim
OMG SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT SHOOTINGS!!

This thread is stupid and belongs in General Discussion

Well its the truth , so yes according to you, its stupid.

Isn't there a hate the Jews thread you can be on?

Now now, lets stick with the OP. this is not about Jews here, want to talk about them read my sig or go to the Israel board, otherwise they are not worth discussing.

Neither are you, Eva. Now run along

The victim of terrorism has no fault, total innocence. Just like the victims of the mass shooters!

Yu will have to be more specific. What mass shooters? Please God don't tell me you are one od the Reddit idiots touting the 355 mass shootings,,,

Yu will have to be more specific. What mass shooters? Please God don't tell me you are one od the Reddit idiots touting the 355 mass shootings,,,

Why get specific? This is about Mass Shootings. Pick one...any one...And go from there.

Or you can always play this "Im dumb" game with someone else.

Why get specific? This is about Mass Shootings. Pick one...any one...And go from there.

Yeah...so you are blowing smoke about "mass shootings" and won't say what your defininition/example of that even is. And i know why. Because where there is a REAL mass shootings...people get very upset, no less upset than terrorism.
But I have a feeling you are alluding to the ludicrous crowd sourced Reddit nonsense about 355 mass shootings.

Now now, lets stick with the OP. this is not about Jews here, want to talk about them read my sig or go to the Israel board, otherwise they are not worth discussing.

What is it about the truth you don't like? Hundreds of crimes are committed everyday in the US, but the ones that mainly hit the news happen to involve Muslims. We forgot all about the school shooting , the church in S. Carolina and the wacko at Planned Parenthood, but we will hear about Paris and San Bernardino till , well, forever, just like the story of the jewish deaths in WW2, on an on an on, but hey we never hear about how many people the Jews killed or the Americans or British. Just Germany and Japan. We just can't stand our dirty history.

What is it about the truth you don't like? Hundreds of crimes are committed everyday in the US, but the ones that mainly hit the news happen to involve Muslims. We forgot all about the school shooting , the church in S. Carolina and the wacko at Planned Parenthood, but we will hear about Paris and San Bernardino till , well, forever, just like the story of the jewish deaths in WW3, on an on an on, but hey we never hear about how many people the Jews killed or the Americans or British. Just Germany and Japan.

You can''t comment one time w/o bashing Jews. You need some help. I'm completely serious when I say that, your hatred is deep rooted

I don't understand why we are supposed to be so scared. We have so many shootings already I don't see how these are so special.

Yeah...so you are blowing smoke about "mass shootings" and won't say what your defininition/example of that even is. And i know why. Because where there is a REAL mass shootings...people get very upset, no less upset than terrorism.
But I have a feeling you are alluding to the ludicrous crowd sourced Reddit nonsense about 355 mass shootings.

Pick any Mass shooting...ANY ONE. Why are you asking for a specific shooting and what does it have to do with the OP?

Answer: Nothing and I'm not falling for your trolling question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back