People are Remembering the Trump Presidency With Fondness

Trumpsters are. That's it.

Believe it or not, there is a world outside MAGA Land™ where people don't look at him as the savior being sent by God to save America. And it's damn sad that I had to even had to type that.

And now with Trump's characteristically insane, disturbing, dangerous, divisive, juvenile and destructive behaviors, those of us who had to hold our nose and vote for Biden are being vividly reminded why we did.
You are holding your nose because he shits his pants. You are the same as other nations citizens that buy into fantasies.

SICK As*s Joe Biden cares more about the illegals than he does about the Americans who have lived here their entire lives...

Believe it or not, there is a world outside MAGA Land™ where people don't look at him as the savior being sent by God to save America.
But he was.

---Pat Robertson: God Put Donald Trump In The White House---

---Pat Robertson says God told him Trump will win---

---Pat Robertson: Those Who Oppose Trump Are Revolting Against God's Plan---

But he was.

---Pat Robertson: God Put Donald Trump In The White House---

---Pat Robertson says God told him Trump will win---

---Pat Robertson: Those Who Oppose Trump Are Revolting Against God's Plan---

So you look at Pat Robertson as a credible source?

Believe it or not, there is a world outside MAGA Land™ where people don't look at him as the savior being sent by God to save America. And it's damn sad that I had to even had to type that.

And now with Trump's characteristically insane, disturbing, dangerous, divisive, juvenile and destructive behaviors, those of us who had to hold our nose and vote for Biden are being vividly reminded why we did.
Hand wringing aside, what’s your real problem with Trump?

Yep, when he came into office the economy was purring like a kitten and when he left it had been tattered and was sputtering like Bill the Cat (after his lobotomy).

"People are Remembering the Trump Presidency With Fondness"​

Just teabaggers.

Normal Americans don't.

US unemployment surges to a Depression-era level of 14.7%​

1696248395442.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › donald-trump-us-news-a...

May 8, 2020 — WASHINGTON (AP) — The coronavirus crisis has sent U.S. unemployment surging to 14.7%, a level last seen when the country was in the throes of ...

Trump Leaving Office With 3M Less Jobs Than When He ...​

1696248499019.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Unemployment

Jan 19, 2021 — Trump has the worst jobs record of any president since Herbert Hoover in 1933.

Longest shutdown in history ends after Trump relents on wall​

1696248601242.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › story › 2019/01/25 › trum...

Jan 25, 2019 — The longest government shutdown in U.S. history came to an end Friday after President Donald Trump and Congress agreed to temporarily reopen ...

1696248685357.png

Every damn Republican has done it since Bush sr.
I remember it all my life. I don't remember the Johnson years but......

Jimmy Carter inherited a deeply troubled economy. Inflation had been on the rise since the Johnson years, and the oil crisis Carter faced was the second oil price shock of the decade. In addition, a decline in worker productivity and a rise in competition from Germany and Japan compounded the nation's economic problems. The resulting anti-inflation policy that was forced on Carter included controlling public spending, limiting the expansion of the welfare state, and postponing popular tax cuts. Moreover, according to Biven, Carter argued that the ambitious policies of the Great Society were no longer possible in an age of limits and that the Democratic Party must by economic necessity become more centrist.

Admittedly Trump can at times be obnoxious and he really didn’t act like your typical President While in office. Having said that I was a lot happier with our economy when Trump was in office than now under Joe Biden‘s Bidenomics.
retarded libs cant get past their EMOTIONS. Thats all they know! They are incapable of admitting Trump was much better for the country and the economy.......because he said mean things. idiotic liberals.

Despite the best efforts of the far left in the Democrat Party.

People are seeing what Bidenomics really means in their daily lives

g5000 and I absolutely LOVE your avatar!

I'm not a big Trump policy fan, but I did like being able to afford buying gas and going to the grocery store, right g5000? And remember how you didn't notice inflation changing prices every time we went like we do now? Or not being mugged on the way? Such a high bar, but somehow Trump cleared it and Biden ... well ... isn't

You are holding your nose because he shits his pants. You are the same as other nations citizens that buy into fantasies.
You will look back in fondness for Trump when he didn't get himself locked up in a prison jumpsuit as a guest of Merrick Garland.

Then the tears will flow even more then they are today.

No denying everything was better (and heading steadily upwards better) under President Trump.

$5.50 gas again out west, stagnant 3yrs 401K at best, $4 name brand bread, $3K rents, $2.99 taco….it never ends.
A Burrito, delivered to my home costs $16.49 Crap on Biden.

Only Trumpers and people who enjoyed lockdowns
Congresswoman Mace explained this today to the View. She says that the Feds do have plenty of funds and it is up to Biden to keep the Military paid and SS checks coming on time. She says the lockdown is a Democrat myth.

Forum List

Back