People are Remembering the Trump Presidency With Fondness

Consevative cities opened back up. It was the liberal cities that stayed locked down to make Trump look bad.
The WEF/Democrats tell migrants to surge the border and they do. All done as an attack on America.

The WEF/Democrats force poor Americans to compete with poor foreign nationals for resources meant for Americans.

Outside MAGA land democrats believe Hunters laptop and Ashey's diary are fake. In reality, they are real and people like this cover for them.
Most people don't give any fucks about either. :dunno: Real or not. Your obsessions are abnormal and hyper partisan. Sorry to break it to you. :itsok:

Trumpsters are. That's it.

Believe it or not, there is a world outside MAGA Land™ where people don't look at him as the savior being sent by God to save America. And it's damn sad that I had to even had to type that.

And now with Trump's characteristically insane, disturbing, dangerous, divisive, juvenile and destructive behaviors, those of us who had to hold our nose and vote for Biden are being vividly reminded why we did.
Admittedly Trump can at times be obnoxious and he really didn’t act like your typical President While in office. Having said that I was a lot happier with our economy when Trump was in office than now under Joe Biden‘s Bidenomics.

I see, the economy is in shambles yet the mass population of MAGATs are giving billions of dollars to a billionaire telling you how bad things are, it takes a special kind of stupid to fall for that shit.
Illogical statement of the year?

LoL

No, Trump's presidency will not be remembered with fondness. Trump's legacy will forever be connected to Jan 6.

Admittedly Trump can at times be obnoxious and he really didn’t act like your typical President While in office. Having said that I was a lot happier with our economy when Trump was in office than now under Joe Biden‘s Bidenomics.
The inflation was inevitable. It didn't just suddenly explode globally two months after Biden took office because of actions he took.

People are Remembering the Trump Presidency With Fondness​

More like remembering episodes of Monty Python, only with darker humor.

LoL

No, Trump's presidency will not be remembered with fondness. Trump's legacy will forever be connected to Jan 6.
Only by a tiny minority of Americans like yourself.., while ignoring the deadly BLM riots motivated by Democrats and Rich athletes and celebrities.

Nobody can deny the reality. The economy was much better under Donald Trump. That means everything.

The inflation was inevitable. It didn't just suddenly explode globally two months after Biden took office because of actions he took.
It was government officials that chose to lock people down. That never had to happen. It was not inevitable. They made that choice.

Democrats make things worse with the race baiting politics ie equity and terrible energy policies.

Only by a tiny minority of Americans like yourself.., while ignoring the deadly BLM riots motivated by Democrats and Rich athletes and celebrities.

Nobody can deny the reality. The economy was much better under Donald Trump. That means everything.
I don't support any riots.

Why are Trump's actions acceptable to you?

Forum List

Back