People are Remembering the Trump Presidency With Fondness

Same asshole, dumbfucks that blame Biden for the price of food delivery, and just about everything under the sun.
I am not a Democrat. They blame a president for all shit that happens under the Sun. I blame Biden for the cost of fuel for the drivers. The higher costs to the restaurant who prepare my Burrito for me. And of course I blame Biden for being terrible in his slow walking help to Ukraine. Worse, he could have stayed out of Ukraine since who the hell cares what Russia owns?

retarded libs cant get past their EMOTIONS. Thats all they know! They are incapable of admitting Trump was much better for the country and the economy.......because he said mean things. idiotic liberals.
it seems there is an effort to make white men more feminine in our nation today and Trump Is simply too rough around the edges to fit.

I see, the economy is in shambles yet the mass population of MAGATs are giving billions of dollars to a billionaire telling you how bad things are, it takes a special kind of stupid to fall for that shit.
No, a special kind of stupid is to be taking home less of a paycheck vs. four years ago, paying $1.00 more per gallon in gas and paying 8 percent more to live yet being happy because the Democrats are telling you how great your life really is because of the infrastructure.

These Democrats were the same people saying that our economic lives were not that great under Bush and Trump..

I am not a Democrat. They blame a president for all shit that happens under the Sun. I blame Biden for the cost of fuel for the drivers. The higher costs to the restaurant who prepare my Burrito for me. And of course I blame Biden for being terrible in his slow walking help to Ukraine. Worse, he could have stayed out of Ukraine since who the hell cares what Russia owns?
So what? Nobody blamed Benedict Donald for the Covid virus emerging out of China at the end of 2019 but I damn sure blame the virus for shutting down the worlds economies, not the Don. That was the root cause of the oil bubble and subsequent drop in production that started inflation across the globe, not the new president in 2021.

Hey dipshit… you get one burrito delivered and it’s gonna cost you. What a stupid thing to do

Hey dipshit… you get one burrito delivered and it’s gonna cost you. What a stupid thing to do
Actually I purchased 2. And I get free delivery as part of my subscription. The more I use it, the smaller my cost. That is why I only commented on the cost of the Burrito. But the driver buys gasoline. The restaurant pays very high costs to make the Burrito. And this is due to Bideneonomics.

I believe it is that kind of talk that has caused you to be banned from so many forums.

1696318279449.png

Forum List

Back