People are Remembering the Trump Presidency With Fondness

Not true. Leftists love the fact it now costs twice as much to live.

They love the fact that Biden is incapable of doing anything beyond reading from a cue card, not well.

They love that Biden doesn't have a genuine bone in his body and lies about everything.

And they love the fact that the Democracks have corrupted DC.

Trump brought a perspective that is totally lacking at the highest levels of the Federal government. For example,

• Our immigration laws should be enforced, to the extent possible,
  • We have too many regulations, and many of them are either pointless, redundant, or outright harmful,
  • A large portion of Federal spending is either unconstitutional, counterproductive, or unaffordable,
  • The country is largely being run by faceless bureaucrats who do not reflect the priorities of Real People,
  • The U.S. needs to exploit its energy resources, mainly oil and natural gas,
  • The U.S. government needs to be a catalyst for the proliferation of nuclear power plants,
  • There is no "climate emergency," and "leaders" who claim there is one are lying, for their own political purposes,
  • And so on.
None of the other candidates for President - either party - "gets" all of these points, which are obvious to the working-class people who inhabit this country.

Trump may be a scoundrel (I don't think so, but I'll accept the possibility), but he was an excellent President and would be again.

Leftists love the fact it now costs twice as much to live.
The morons are incapable of critical thinking. They just think--"Hey, I just got over 100% raise." They don't think about the fact that they are paying more than 100% increase in fuel, rent, groceries, etc. Biden doesn't care--he is one of the elite. The only golden rule in his mind is that "He who has the money makes all the rules." Just ask Gates, Bezos, and Zuckerberg--the ones who pull Biden's strings.

I see, the economy is in shambles yet the mass population of MAGATs are giving billions of dollars to a billionaire telling you how bad things are, it takes a special kind of stupid to fall for that shit.

The morons are incapable of critical thinking. They just think--"Hey, I just got over 100% raise." They don't think about the fact that they are paying more than 100% increase in fuel, rent, groceries, etc. Biden doesn't care--he is one of the elite. The only golden rule in his mind is that "He who has the money makes all the rules." Just ask Gates, Bezos, and Zuckerberg--the ones who pull Biden's strings.
I much preferred 1970 prices.

No denying everything was better (and heading steadily upwards better) under President Trump.

$5.50 gas again out west, stagnant 3yrs 401K at best, $4 name brand bread, $3K rents, $2.99 taco….it never ends.
This. I continue to be shocked at what Biden supporters say. Either they don’t mind being homeless or they may be Lucky enough to have a house, but they don’t give a damn about fellow Americans starving on the streets, barely able to make it makes ends meet.

This. I continue to be shocked at what Biden supporters say. Either they don’t mind being homeless or they may be Lucky enough to have a house, but they don’t give a damn about fellow Americans serving on the streets, barely able to make it makes ends meet.
Soon the oil reserves will be dry and gas will be 10+ a gallon where it is still available.

Forum List

Back