People Are So Desperate To Leave California

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are way too funny. They left California because they couldn't afford to live there anymore.
Oh, you mean many took out loans and mortgages (balloon loans?), and went under water. If they were seniors who owned like my relatives, they would've had home with tax based on old rates, not what newly arrived pay (prop 13?).

They're mostly complainers. The riff raff neighbors. Had them in NEw England

In NH many from Massachusetts always shrieking "taxachusetts" moved to NH. Of course ruined the way of life, demanded new infrastructure and schools etc. -- they earned the nickname: Massholes. You people are the Massholes from California

Ohhh. I see. The fewer Americans, the more popular the sport.
The world population is 7.8 billion. The USA is 330 million. We are about 4% or the world population. I don't know what point you are trying to make? That the world should pay more attention to American sports?

Oh, you mean many took out loans and mortgages (balloon loans?), and went under water. If they were seniors who owned like my relatives, they would've had home with tax based on old rates, not what newly arrived pay (prop 13?).

In NH many from Massachusetts always shrieking "taxachusetts" moved to NH. Of course ruined the way of life, demanded new infrastructure and schools etc. -- they earned the nickname: Massholes. You people are the Massholes from California
We saw so much of that! We never could figure out how our neighbors could afford vacation homes, boats, RVs, ATVs for the desert and on and on. They took out so many home equity loans and then the housing market collapsed and they were all in trouble. Those are the people who have to leave California. Forced to leave is more like it and they are unhappy about it so they try to make a new California wherever they go and it leads to problems.

The world population is 7.8 billion. The USA is 330 million. We are about 4% or the world population. I don't know what point you are trying to make? That the world should pay more attention to American sports?
My point was, soccer did not seem to be so popular that someone would build a stadium. YOU said that there are people from all over the world there who like soccer. The obvious conclusion is, the fewer Americans, the more popular the sport of soccer.
Follow now?

We saw so much of that! We never could figure out how our neighbors could afford vacation homes, boats, RVs, ATVs for the desert and on and on. They took out so many home equity loans and then the housing market collapsed and they were all in trouble. Those are the people who have to leave California. Forced to leave is more like it and they are unhappy about it so they try to make a new California wherever they go and it leads to problems.
yes

and I never felt bad, even for people I know, who during the 2000s suffered homes being under water. Homes were never meant to be continual Bank Loans

I saw the ones, restaurant meals, new shit -- many took out Home Fix-it-up Loans, and went cheap to Home Depot do-it-yourself shit. Projects never finished, or the cheapest materials used.

My point was, soccer did not seem to be so popular that someone would build a stadium. YOU said that there are people from all over the world there who like soccer. The obvious conclusion is, the fewer Americans, the more popular the sport of soccer.
Follow now?
Your conclusion is wrong. People from all over the world live in San Diego County and we border Mexico, where soccer is the most popular sport in the country. That's why this stadium is viable.

Follow now?
You need to get out more.

Americans have loved soccer for a long time. Prep schools and moneyed kids played soccer. Many children born of immigrants (American native born), like soccer.

fuck off racist kook

Nope most of the people wha are leaving are like me. Fiscly responsible who see the CA government endlessly spending money that it doesn’t have and milking us with the highest taxes in the country. In my case I had friends who insisted that we look at what we could get here and compare it to there. It was a no brainer. We were back one month later, bought a house in a week for much less than half of what our townhome sold for and moved within a month of that. Now we have a large house on a third of an acre, no traffic, quiet neighbors and access to a lot of amenities.

I'm not from California. You couldn't pay me to live there.

They'll even move to Minnesota, where the climate is better. And not only do they not regret their move, but they bring friends and family with them. Can it get any more embarrassing for California?

California home prices are among the highest in the country. That is probably the biggest driver of people leaving.

And then there's the serious water shortage.

Nope most of the people wha are leaving are like me. Fiscly responsible who see the CA government endlessly spending money that it doesn’t have and milking us with the highest taxes in the country. In my case I had friends who insisted that we look at what we could get here and compare it to there. It was a no brainer. We were back one month later, bought a house in a week for much less than half of what our townhome sold for and moved within a month of that. Now we have a large house on a third of an acre, no traffic, quiet neighbors and access to a lot of amenities.
Then why are these places bawling about being turned into California?

I've lived in places like you described. Texas, OKlahoma, Michigan. We moved from California back to Oklahoma City to be near family in the 2010s. We bought a house on half an acre on a cul-de-sac in a beautiful neighborhood. We had a 3,300 sq ft house that I loved. We lasted 5 years through horrific tornadoes, hellfire heat in the summer that killed my newly planted trees, ice storms in the winter that killed my newly planted trees, a solid 2 months of rain that killed my newly planted trees, and politics that were anathema to everything I believe about caring for my neighbor.

I will never leave California again. We are not even in the top ten states who have the highest tax burdens and to me it is worth every penny I pay in taxes.

California home prices are among the highest in the country. That is probably the biggest driver of people leaving.

And then there's the serious water shortage.
No water shortage anymore. But, there are PLENTY of other reasons to leave.

Forum List

Back